yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyBestDeal-2.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
What's the deal with this game? is it a harem, is it a dating sim, or is it just a fuck em all

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Good morning everyone, I'm faced with a problem, the saves from the previous version don't work, does anyone know how to make them compatible?
Thank you.
That's the new Ren'py Versions 7.6.x / 8.1.x - Frustrating Sync and Tokens Security - Save Features.
Copy and Replace this file in your renpy folder - and they will work again.

Mar 29, 2021
It's impressive that the game was banned from Steam without ending up on the and without even having a token registered in steamdb.info, it's really the first time I've heard of something like this :eek:
I wonder how many other titles have ended up like this that we know nothing about and have no trace of, unless they changed the name of the game at the time of requesting publication :unsure:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, Anal Sex, Male protagonist, Animated, Incest, Creampie, Paranormal, MILF, Twins, School setting, Big tits, Big ass, Footjob, Handjob, Interracial, Lesbian, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Mind Control
Is the lesbian content optional, as in I choose whether it happens or not or is it forced(player has no choice)?

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
honest question for those who follow this more than i do how close is this game to be "complete"? didnt play it like in 3years and its already more than 4years since its first release thx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
honest question for those who follow this more than i do how close is this game to be "complete"? didnt play it like in 3years and its already more than 4years since its first release thx
well mc isn't king of the hill yet but close by so i'd say still year or more.

Reactions: kktcross
3.80 star(s) 111 Votes