MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
WALKTHROUGH
v2.7 (8-18-2023)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
Neat mod, and I thought you might like to know that the game has been updated to v2.8.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
WALKTHROUGH
v2.7 (8-18-2023)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
HIi new upate is available.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: STJay

cbreezy122112

Dec 9, 2017
I know I'm in the minority here, if not completely alone, but there's no way to avoid fucking Annie right? Outside of helping her out the situation with her dad, I could not care less about her

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 991207z and Twistty

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Who is Rin again?
Is she the one obsessed with MC or the one obsessed with her twin?
It's been a year since I played this.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Who is Rin again?
Is she the one obsessed with MC or the one obsessed with her twin?
It's been a year since I played this.
Rin is the lovingly obsessed with the MC twin, Lin is the currently heartbroken (Rin shaggin the MC after he lied to her) obsessed with her twin sister.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpecterX

capa909

Oct 26, 2020
Good morning everyone, I'm faced with a problem, the saves from the previous version don't work, does anyone know how to make them compatible?
Thank you.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes