OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Just noticed something: the I-Patch doesn't make much sense, because the "mom" looks like caucasian, and her twin "daughters" are asian? The MC could be the "mom's" son, but surely not the twins "brother". LOL

Reactions: MaxRichard

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just noticed something: the I-Patch doesn't make much sense, because the "mom" looks like caucasian, and her twin "daughters" are asian? The MC could be the "mom's" son, but surely not the twins "brother". LOL
adopted sisters or something like that.

patch isn't dev's made.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I don't get one thing, Lin is clearly madly in love with Rin (the MC even saw it in her dreams), but Rin couldn't care less about her, so why in the hell the MC told Lin that Rin is in love with her?

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Erm, the game choices doesnt really impact the story so far. Still no actual story progress or hecate's goal.
It would nice if we can choose which power to use and have impact to the overall story

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Erm, the game choices doesnt really impact the story so far. Still no actual story progress or hecate's goal.
It would nice if we can choose which power to use and have impact to the overall story
well abundance of choices led their previous game to its current state. what they are doing now (basically kinetic novel with some flavour choices) in current situation is the most optimized way to handle the process

Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
well abundance of choices led their previous game to its current state. what they are doing now (basically kinetic novel with some flavour choices) in current situation is the most optimized way to handle the process
Dont need too many path, just a corruption path and love path. Now the choices is basically flavor choice as you said

lordofdegenerate

Jan 18, 2023
Is Lin avoidable? I didn't like where this was going, being with Rin is nice and cute, but it broke my heart to see Lin's broken heart to see MC with Rin. I felt like I'd been forced to take the lesbian route where Lin only loves Rin but Rin only sees me. And the walkthrough still confuses me lmao, anybody can help? Thank you

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is Lin avoidable? I didn't like where this was going, being with Rin is nice and cute, but it broke my heart to see Lin's broken heart to see MC with Rin. I felt like I'd been forced to take the lesbian route where Lin only loves Rin but Rin only sees me. And the walkthrough still confuses me lmao, anybody can help? Thank you
nope to 1st.

Reactions: lordofdegenerate

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
My only complains so far are the constant travel to the 'gods' realms, and that you cant avoid certain character, you have to fuck them no matter what (basically, game forces you to)

That aside, I love it

Last edited:
Reactions: lordofdegenerate

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nah, mommy goes to buy something and then horny sis gets another "brilliant" idea.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes