MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
My last game from this developer was Dirty pool, now I found this game, is it worth trying? how good is the game?

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
My last game from this developer was Dirty pool, now I found this game, is it worth trying? how good is the game?
It's got a good premise (as far as AVNs go, anyway, so it's still totally beyond belief lol) but the choices don't really matter right now, which is a bit disappointing. It needs some cleanup storywise. It's no Eternum, but it's pretty decent. I guess 3.5/5 right now is a fair rating

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It's got a good premise (as far as AVNs go, anyway, so it's still totally beyond belief lol) but the choices don't really matter right now, which is a bit disappointing. It needs some cleanup storywise. It's no Eternum, but it's pretty decent. I guess 3.5/5 right now is a fair rating
Thank you. I hope it's not a tense game? I'm looking for something like a calm game to pass the time, otherwise lately I've been playing intense games :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: MaxRichard

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
Thank you. I hope it's not a tense game? I'm looking for something like a calm game to pass the time, otherwise lately I've been playing intense games :LOL:
It's actually kinda weird haha not "tense" but "calm" isn't the word I'd use to describe it. it's got at least one shocking moment (for some people) and some nightmare-ish dream scenes, surreal stuff, etc

As far as calm games go, have you played "Summer Heat"? It's early in development but it's chill AF and beautiful. also maybe "In a Scent", to name another chill game still in development. I'm assuming you've played the all-time classics given your signatures

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyBestDeal-2.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Did anyone actually get this scene from the promo pic of this update? I am not sure if it's my previous choices that prevented this scene or if it's not in the game at all...

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
My compressed unofficial Android port of My Best Deal 2.7 with STJay walk through mod included.
To unlock gallery just click "DO IT" ;)
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Please update to 2.9

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
If the I-patch is small could someone please post it here?
Mega isn't working for me atm....

Thanks, much appreciated

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
150 megabyte update,really,,,evry time a smaller one and we are forced to download the whole game each time...at this point , giving thast devcontinue this path of near to nothing delivery, giv eeus the optioon to download only the new files update FFS

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
WALKTHROUGH
v2.8 (10-31-2023)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
the game is updated. I hope you are still working on this since your mod is awesome

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes