Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Is this game prepatched or something the Mc keeps calling Molly mom for some reason o_O

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Damn it, why you make Annie so much more loveable! Rin's still best girl but the last and this update makes me feel bad about using control powers on her.

D

Deleted member 708915

Just discovered this game yesterday and it truly seems to be a diamond in the rough. Though from the other comments I too agree 88 renders in 3 months is quite less compared to what I've gotten used to. I just hope this guy doesn't abandon this game, and hopefully his patron count increases so at least the computing hardware part is not the bottleneck. I don't know if this is the first time he has slowed down. Hopefully it is. This could go on to be the next Dreams of Desire.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
im curious how we went from 0.6.1 to 0.9 with only 88 images for the update, and yes i know the numbers are bullshit, but even so fallowing the previous curve on this, its kind of a huge leap making me wonder if he just wants to end shit soon

Reactions: eredar321

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just discovered this game yesterday and it truly seems to be a diamond in the rough. Though from the other comments I too agree 88 renders in 3 months is quite less compared to what I've gotten used to. I just hope this guy doesn't abandon this game, and hopefully his patron count increases so at least the computing hardware part is not the bottleneck. I don't know if this is the first time he has slowed down. Hopefully it is. This could go on to be the next Dreams of Desire.
Steady growth throughout 2020, about an 85% increase in patrons. That's got to be encouraging, so as long as personal life doesn't get really screwed up, I would guess this will continue to get developed regularly. Graphtreon estimates earnings between about US$600 and US$1000; hopefully that continues to increase so Pirot King can get whatever they need to keep momentum and growth going.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
im curious how we went from 0.6.1 to 0.9 with only 88 images for the update, and yes i know the numbers are bullshit, but even so fallowing the previous curve on this, its kind of a huge leap making me wonder if he just wants to end shit soon
There's been both a 0.7 and 0.8 in between, they just aren't mentioned in the change-log in the OP.

Reactions: kajidiablo

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
There's been both a 0.7 and 0.8 in between, they just aren't mentioned in the change-log in the OP.
good to know i last played 0.6.1 and been waiting a while, when i didn't see the other versions it had me wondering as you can guess

Cum in Pussy

Dec 19, 2020
hurm this game the best game i ever play.. but please add molly and collins sex scenes not oral just this game too many oral... because this game is my favourite... please the next update add sex scene not oral scene for molly , collins and hecata... please.... please..

• Angry
Reactions: Dyhart

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Just downloaded the game and started to play it. Looks good so far- Selena is gorgeous. But MC's damn ski cap is a Fashion Crime Against Humanity. No wonder the Universe killed him off! I really like Mom (Molly)'s sweater, though.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 111 Votes