Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I just discovered this and must say it's pretty damn good! Very nice scenes with both the sister and the mom, and optional femdom or maledom content. Of these the femdom content is of better quality IMO: the scene under the desk of Miss Collins is excellent. I chose to cum early so the mystery girl picked up on something going on, so I'm hoping for some future content involving her. I really like Annie as well, but her home situation bummed me out. I hate seeing kids treated like that, and punching the bastard was the only choice for me.
Yep, that femdom scene with Collins was really good. When I played the game in the beginning I didn't expect that it would commit to its femdom route, because of how the MC's personality was presented. He seems to be in general nicer and less of a dick now. Also would be nice if the choice to submit would affect other relationships of the MC too.

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
I mean I assume the animations total up to like a thousand renders and the games that make like 400 renders in 3 months usually don't have animations.
wel depending on quality and speed of animation it it go's from standard 30/60 frames per second, there go's a lot of time in adjusting each bodypart except the ears haha. and like for me with a graphic card not build to do this kinda job, i rendered an animation of 2 seconds and took over 6 hours to render it. a non animated render is between 1 and 10 minutes.
What im trying to say is it takes a long time, i read up on a dev she was telling most time spend is on setting up a scene ones done its... she also said 2 hours work for only a small cosmetic adjustment (outline of the lip).

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
So when I download the incest patch and attempt to open it, I get an error with the message:

"This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Apps Settings page."

Anyone else get anything like that? Is this an issue on my end or with the patch?

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
So when I download the incest patch and attempt to open it, I get an error with the message:

"This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Apps Settings page."

Anyone else get anything like that? Is this an issue on my end or with the patch?
You don't need to unzip the patch file or open it in any way, just put it in the "Game" folder of this game and you're good to go.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
You don't need to unzip the patch file or open it in any way, just put it in the "Game" folder of this game and you're good to go.
Yep I'm an idiot. Well specifically, I'm too drunk to be messing with files right now, I clearly need to go to sleep lmao.
Thanks for the respohse friend.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Is There any Sex Scene With Milf??
Apart from several handjobs and a titjob MC hasn't yet gotten Mommy so far that she is comfortable enough to go all the way. But judging from one of the comments towards the end of current final episode this is very likely yet still going to happen in later update(s)

Reactions: Giant Dwarf

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Apart from several handjobs and a titjob MC hasn't yet gotten Mommy so far that she is comfortable enough to go all the way. But judging from one of the comments towards the end of current final episode this is very likely yet still going to happen in later update(s)
WTF v0.9 and still not banging the mom

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I don't know about other players, but MY MC is starting to have some questions:

- With this "Great" life, why didn't the original owner of my body WANT to return when he was given the same choice? Or WAS he?
- What sort of "favors" does Selena want me to do?
- Forgetting my previous life: Who has seen the movie "Seconds", with Rock Hudson? I think there was a "Twilight Zone" episode with the same idea, also.

Love Mom's sweater!

Reactions: MrFriendly

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't know about other players, but MY MC is starting to have some questions:

- With this "Great" life, why didn't the original owner of my body WANT to return when he was given the same choice? Or WAS he?
- What sort of "favors" does Selena want me to do?
1. 1st goddess said that owner didn't want to go back (true or false only time tells)
2. if selena is dark haired goddess then not that different than 1st goddess.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes