Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
im curious how we went from 0.6.1 to 0.9 with only 88 images for the update, and yes i know the numbers are bullshit, but even so fallowing the previous curve on this, its kind of a huge leap making me wonder if he just wants to end shit soon
There's been both a 0.7 and 0.8 in between, they just aren't mentioned in the change-log in the OP.
I can see why. Pretty short for...3 updates. About standard but I guess that's why I waited a few releases.

May 26, 2018
Decent game, lots of potential. But 88 Images for a 3 month update is crap, in my humble opinion. I have played worse games that had better update content than this seems to have, and the dragging out of serious H scenes is starting to become both boring and aggravating.

Don't get me wrong, I can like, and accept, a slow burn on romantic/corruption H scenes with no problem, but after 3 months before this update was distributed, I would have expected SIGNIFICANT content additions and advancement within the limited story line.

Renders are beautiful, actually, but that does not make up for lack of progress/content within the game. I am starting to worry that his game is just a money making scheme with deliberate "teaser" content to force people to spend more money for failed delivery of what is otherwise a decent game.

NOTE: I am not saying that the game is a scam, or the developer is scamming patrons, but I AM saying that the lack of content/progression within the game after 3 months waiting for an update sure does not look good on him/her. And please do not tell me to go to his/her patreon site to see progress reports or information on progress with updates. Hell, most developers do not even allow you to see basic messages until you are willing/forced to spend money on them.

In conclusion, I have to say that, for the amount of play-through with the game, and the renders, this game has a lot of potential, and I would strongly recommend that potential players give the developer a chance. The game itself is not bad and even has its moments now and then. :)

One last thing: You REALLY need to update the walkthrough, or find someone willing to create a walkthrough MOD for the game. As far as I know your walkthrough ends around version 5 (maybe 6) and then you are "on your own" regarding the game.

Again, actually a good game so far.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
One last thing: You REALLY need to update the walkthrough, or find someone willing to create a walkthrough MOD for the game. As far as I know your walkthrough ends around version 5 (maybe 6) and then you are "on your own" regarding the game.
Pretty sure you don't really need a WT for this game, at least not at this point. The only significant branch that I've noticed is whether or not to use control on the bitchy teacher. If you do, you dom her. If you don't, she dommes you. The choice may have some other significance in the future, but we have no idea what at this point. Otherwise, pretty much the only flags set are whether you creampie Rin or not (If you do, you should be aware of the possibility of the logical consequence...), whether you remain friends with David or not (no current consequence), whether Rin pees in the library or not (triggers a small interaction with Annie, but no other consequence) and things like that.

If it turns out that these flags are significant, a WT will be helpful, but at the moment, choose your preferred path and enjoy the pretty pictures.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.9 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I just discovered this and must say it's pretty damn good! Very nice scenes with both the sister and the mom, and optional femdom or maledom content. Of these the femdom content is of better quality IMO: the scene under the desk of Miss Collins is excellent. I chose to cum early so the mystery girl picked up on something going on, so I'm hoping for some future content involving her. I really like Annie as well, but her home situation bummed me out. I hate seeing kids treated like that, and punching the bastard was the only choice for me.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
In the scene with Molly on the couch discussing Annie's situation there is a line of text that did not get translated from Russian to English. Overall the Engrish translation is good but still needs work in some areas.

Deximay

May 29, 2017
MC's personality is such a turnoff, he is given a 2nd chance, given so much to play with and yet he acts the way he acts, it baffles me. It really pisses me off seeing a guy acting that way.

edit: I spoke too soon. He's changing ladies and gentlemen...

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I just discovered this and must say it's pretty damn good! Very nice scenes with both the sister and the mom, and optional femdom or maledom content. Of these the femdom content is of better quality IMO: the scene under the desk of Miss Collins is excellent. I chose to cum early so the mystery girl picked up on something going on, so I'm hoping for some future content involving her. I really like Annie as well, but her home situation bummed me out. I hate seeing kids treated like that, and punching the bastard was the only choice for me.
I thought this was done excellently as well, the light femdom and teasing is perfect not over the top like in many other games that think femdom means you just get kicked in the balls or something... I wonder if cumming early is actually gonna make a difference later on, because from the looks of it, it seems that the mystery girl is in on the whole thing. Also i wonder how this all will play out in the overall plot in the end, like if the MC is submissive to the teacher and doesn't use Hecate's power does he become a slave to her by the end? Or if he does use it do they all become his slaves? I am wondering where this is all going but i do hope it has clear branching paths in the end.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I thought this was done excellently as well, the light femdom and teasing is perfect not over the top like in many other games that think femdom means you just get kicked in the balls or something... I wonder if cumming early is actually gonna make a difference later on, because from the looks of it, it seems that the mystery girl is in on the whole thing. Also i wonder how this all will play out in the overall plot in the end, like if the MC is submissive to the teacher and doesn't use Hecate's power does he become a slave to her by the end? Or if he does use it do they all become his slaves? I am wondering where this is all going but i do hope it has clear branching paths in the end.
I'm not sure either if cumming early will matter, but I liked how the additional dialogue made it more obvious for mystery girl what was happening. As for Hecate, I'm not ruling out that if the MC remains submissive and not use her power she will lose patience and have her way with him as well ("You wanna be a bitch? I'll make you a bitch!" :ROFLMAO:). And like you I'm curious to where the different paths will lead.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I'm not sure either if cumming early will matter, but I liked how the additional dialogue made it more obvious for mystery girl what was happening. As for Hecate, I'm not ruling out that if the MC remains submissive and not use her power she will lose patience and have her way with him as well ("You wanna be a bitch? I'll make you a bitch!" :ROFLMAO:). And like you I'm curious to where the different paths will lead.
Yea the way the dialogue is constructed it does make it seem like she knows whats going on, as in she knew the MC was under the table there. Yea i can see that, he refuses to use his powers to dominate others so the obvious root is that she then dominates him. This could be where the different paths/ending branches off.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
I think they mean bad. 88 pictures / renders over 3 months is not much compared to some other games.
But at least it's something and I'm not the one paying for it :).
I mean I assume the animations total up to like a thousand renders and the games that make like 400 renders in 3 months usually don't have animations.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes