Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
There are some things I don't understand:
- Sometimes they call each other brother/sister/mother and the next sentence they are neighbour/Molly. Which is it now? Is it incest or not?
- If it is actually incest, how come we and the mother are white and the girls and asian? Why doesn't MC ask that himself?

time2die

May 23, 2017
My Best Deal [v0.9] Pirot King

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.84 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.82 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 168 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 151 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Hi dude, your megalink for the compressed version is dead. Could you reupload it, thx.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Should be v0.10.0, unless it's finished ?
not necessarily, for example lucky mark is on version 12.0 or higher and still continues and deliverance is on part 12 and city of broken dreamers is 1.08.1 and chapter 8.

version numbers don't mean anything on these games, 0.1 can have more content than on game with 1.x.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Should be v0.10.0, unless it's finished ?
Should be, but these people have no idea what versions are and think it's a decimal to denote the version.

not necessarily, for example lucky mark is on version 12.0 or higher and still continues and deliverance is on part 12 and city of broken dreamers is 1.08.1 and chapter 8.

version numbers don't mean anything on these games, 0.1 can have more content than on game with 1.x.
Exactly. More examples of people with zero programming background that try to imitate versioning without having any idea what it means and why you do it.

Wanna bet they don't use source control management properly? RenPy is fairly good with its own for what it's worth, but you still need to know how to use it and most people don't bother.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Should be, but these people have no idea what versions are and think it's a decimal to denote the version.

Exactly. More examples of people with zero programming background that try to imitate versioning without having any idea what it means and why you do it.

Wanna bet they don't use source control management properly? RenPy is fairly good with its own for what it's worth, but you still need to know how to use it and most people don't bother.
Version number is nothing more than label iteration of versions. It's done with a lot of things, not just source code. You find it in documentation etc as well. That a 1.0 should be a complete version is just silly. My steam library is full of games that is on version numbers, much higher than 1.0...

3.80 star(s) 110 Votes