cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Jesus Fucking Christ - get the damned walkthrough updated to the game's current level, or hire someone to make a walkthrough mod to go with the game!
wt is prolly for extra dineros only and any who have bought it hasn't leaked it.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
My thoughts on the latest dream sequence regarding Rin and Lin, and simultaneously the overall relationship between MC and Rin and Lin as we've last seen it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All that said, my investment in this game is established. I'll be here for every update going forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: GeorgeMorhan

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Okay not played this for a long time and was wondering if we can get rid of that annoying twat david yet as he was the main reason for stopping playing this game due to the stupidity of the story with him and the mc.
Also is the lesbian sister route avoidable or this a forced story path without any choice in the matter?
Thanks for any feedback.
I'm hoping it is avoidable. I'm starting to find Lin to be quite annoying and all that dumb stuff the MC was telling Lin and she was just believing it but she is suppose to be so smart. The dialogue with Lin is just so bad. And of course I love Rin could be with her 24/7.

But the way the game is being written I am getting the feeling that Lin will end up being a forced path.

Bruh Enough of Rin
Not possible to get to much Rin. I want Rin 24/7... :love:

Ever heard that song "I want candy"? Well replace candy with Rin and that is my dream.

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2017
This isn't a bug to report; it's a permanent issue that can't be fixed. Based on the message everyone is getting, the changes in the code are such that there's almost no way any saves from v1.0 or earlier will work. (Sometimes there might be one particular save that loads, but that is extremely unlikely for any saves you try.) I've asked a mod / staff member to add to the OP that saves before the current version (v1.1) won't work. At this point, it's pretty much a fact for everyone.
A simple solution for those, like me, who had broken saves. Enable skip "unseen text" in the preference menu. The game will stop automatically at each decision. Took me less than 10 minutes to catch up. Probably took that long because I stopped to... um... ahem....view certain scenes for. . . quality inspection purposes.
I've got this problem too. Most of the saves are broken. I've found some good ones:
1) After sex with Rin when they're resting in bed.
2) After night with Mother when she's standing in front of the mirror with white top.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Speed_Hen

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
1) After sex with Rin when they're resting in bed.
That's the one that worked for me so I didn't have to start the game over. Didn't mind to much since that had been my favorite scene in the game.

This game advance soooo slow, it reminds me of the game Something Special :ROFLMAO:
Not quite that bad yet. SS has like 30 seconds playtime updates.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Phenominal game - with the option of either cumming inside or pulling out- that makes me think that pregnancy is planned in the future?
yup, best part in the game when Lin ask MC what problems Rin have..... is she pregnant? well i cum already two time inside so i think so. :cool: Mhhh Rin my love

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
Do our answers during the Lin dream actually change anything? Does this game even need a walkthrough or do most dialogue options result in the same outcome?

3.80 star(s) 110 Votes