• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
I understand what was meant by that but the phrasing of the changelog item "English language fixed" made me laugh out loud

236433861465210880.png

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Just a question, why puting in window mode, i get parts blakened? cant even click on them. Serious pall, we want to try, and pehaps support your game but realy, do a debug before, dont let ppl idiotic want it before its ready, then relise. only advice i can get you, its games over 1 year, now they got it get it?

Last edited:

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
here is my android port of My Best Deal 0.1 DOWNLOAD
Why would you link to such an ad infested website? There is literally no way to download that .apk on a mobile without opening hundreds of tabs. In fact I couldn't even download it at all. Looks more like a scam to me. Would not recommend to click on that link. Use link instead, it leads directly to the hoster

GrimReviews

Feb 11, 2019
well this has been added to my watch list really enjoyed it so far keep up the good work dev looking forward to the next update

Nachtvogel

Jul 30, 2018
Well, i really wanna like this game. Great renders, amazing animations. Even the story in itself is interesting enough.

But goddamn that MC is a fcking doofus... I hate him.
If i had atleast some choices to change his behavior in a way, but nothing. Kinetic novel from start to finish...

Dissapointing...

Reactions: SteelReaper

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
if only this guy did finish his games, he will be an amazing dev. This game is even better than the one he was working before.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
can`t load game jump to start but with my name and after minute ask me my name bugs and bugs

MC's Hammer

Apr 23, 2018
Did they just open a Patreon page? 80 patrons is rather surprising considering they have a $1 minimum and their quality of work is superb.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Damn but the writing is odd for this game.

It's got the most schizophrenic MC i've ever seen, he doesn't know what he's doing from one second to the next. First he's going to do one thing then he's doing another it makes it awkward to read.

For instance.

Goddess tells him he's got powers, he's about to help wash the dog so says he's going to try using those powers, uses them then says it's awkward and needs to leave the room.....

What the hell is going on?

Considering she's a goddess she's got shit choice in helpers.

First she says there are plenty of souls walking around then picks the most awkward, indecisive one she could see and thinks to herself "yep, that clueless virgin that has no idea what to do and gets scared by the sight of breasts is the perfect choice to help a goddess of love".....

I would have picked literally anyone else.

The dog would have been a better pick.

I have a hard enough time with male MC's as it is but when they are this uncomfortably designed it's impossible to empathise or relate in any way.

He's supposed to be spreading the love, it's the one thing she wants him to do and he an't do that. I'm not expecting Captain Studly the 3rd, slayer of all pussy but when someone is picked by a goddess to do 1 job I expect some competency in that 1 job.

This pick makes her look like a moron and i'm starting to see why the rest of them kicked her out.

The girls are great, the dog is fantastic but that MC needs a lot of work.

dal776

Jan 11, 2018
This is a good start with great renders. It is missing choices. This version only has one choice / decision. I look forward to more updates

3.80 star(s) 110 Votes