Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Well, the anims and renders are great, but the sex scenes didn't really interest me. A couple of dreams, a voyeur scene and a femdommy footjob. Oh and you can choose to watch the sister pee. And if a goddess makes it so that you just have to touch a lady and she will lust for you, is that not mind control on some level?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Damn but the writing is odd for this game.

It's got the most schizophrenic MC i've ever seen, he doesn't know what he's doing from one second to the next. First he's going to do one thing then he's doing another it makes it awkward to read.

For instance.

Goddess tells him he's got powers, he's about to help wash the dog so says he's going to try using those powers, uses them then says it's awkward and needs to leave the room.....

What the hell is going on?

Considering she's a goddess she's got shit choice in helpers.

First she says there are plenty of souls walking around then picks the most awkward, indecisive one she could see and thinks to herself "yep, that clueless virgin that has no idea what to do and gets scared by the sight of breasts is the perfect choice to help a goddess of love".....

I would have picked literally anyone else.

The dog would have been a better pick.

I have a hard enough time with male MC's as it is but when they are this uncomfortably designed it's impossible to empathise or relate in any way.

He's supposed to be spreading the love, it's the one thing she wants him to do and he an't do that. I'm not expecting Captain Studly the 3rd, slayer of all pussy but when someone is picked by a goddess to do 1 job I expect some competency in that 1 job.

This pick makes her look like a moron and i'm starting to see why the rest of them kicked her out.

The girls are great, the dog is fantastic but that MC needs a lot of work.
shes not a first rate goddess anymore. shes been thrown out of the inner circle and maybe doesnt have dibs on the usefull souls anymore and needs to take what falls off the table.

bcLK

Dec 31, 2017
Boys, do you consider the history of the game to be incest?
I don't consider it because MC is not reborn in his original body, so the family he went to live with is not his but the boy who lived in the body before.
This is not a game of incest, so I think the tag should be removed.
This is not the real MC family so it's not incest.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

My Best Deal [v0.1.5] [Pirot King] - Original Size: 576.29 MB

Download Win (65 MB): - - -
If images won't load/show outside of the game, download and install the webp codec for your OS here: - here's the Windows version:

If videos won't load/show outside of the game, download and install the webm directshow filters here:

Requires 7zip to extract:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
His Best deal...
After abandoning Dirty Pool, probably the only one for him now

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Did I miss why the sisters are very Asian, and mother and bro aren't? That breaks the immersion a bit for me.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
I don't consider it because MC is not reborn in his original body, so the family he went to live with is not his but the boy who lived in the body before.
I think you're on the wrong track here. I started the game a few moments ago, but from your statement (that you live with the family of the "host") I think that it is incest. While you take the host's body... that doesn't mean that the blood relation is cancelled. So it's still incest even if the host isn't the original one.

bcLK

Dec 31, 2017
I think you're on the wrong track here. I started the game a few moments ago, but from your statement (that you live with the family of the "host") I think that it is incest. While you take the host's body... that doesn't mean that the blood relation is cancelled. So it's still incest even if the host isn't the original one.
I completely disagree with you. The MC is not a son or brother of the characters. The MC knows that they are not his sisters or mother. The body doesn't matter and has nothing to do with it.
MC doesn't even remember his family and he knows that the family he currently lives in belongs to someone else.
The body is just a container. This is not a game of incest.
Is MC related to the characters? If the answer is no then it is not incest, so the tag is wrong.
MC's real family thinks he's dead. It would be incest if MC were to resurrect and relate to his real family.

Probably the developer won't have a problem with the patreon with that story. All he has to say is that this is not the real MC family, but another. So he is not hindered by the Patreon.

For me it is not a game of incest because what really counts is the soul, the body of another is irrelevant.
But if you want to consider that it is, you who knows.

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
baka, the body is of the family thus making it technically incest, just cuz the soul is different doesn't change the fact the dna is the same.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Did I miss why the sisters are very Asian, and mother and bro aren't? That breaks the immersion a bit for me.
does it really matter? it's life like we wish it could be, who wouldn't want a cute japanese girl as a little sister? well other than guys who have onee-san ai....

Reactions: Bakkalon

bcLK

Dec 31, 2017
baka, the body is of the family thus making it technically incest, just cuz the soul is different doesn't change the fact the dna is the same.
It's not MC's family, so it's not incest.
The body means nothing. The MC knows that your family is different and the real family thinks the MC is dead.
There's nothing "technically" about that.
This is the family of the guy who died, not of the MC.

MC's not related to the characters.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
It's not MC's family, so it's not incest.
The body means nothing. The MC knows that your family is different and the real family thinks the MC is dead.
There's nothing "technically" about that.
This is the family of the guy who died, not of the MC.

MC's not related to the characters.
try selling that in court, the judge will laugh aloud and then sentence you to whatever...

3.80 star(s) 110 Votes