Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Aww. From how people were talking about it, I got confused. I thought it was going to be about a guy who died and possessed another body to return to fuck his original family in the body of the stranger he possessed.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I get the feeling that Selena is not an angel, but a devil disguised into an angel ;)

Very nice game so far ! Nice story, great renders and awesome animation(y)
Well, that's more a story than a "game" so far (because, no choices at all haha), but I really enjoy it anyway !

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
It's not MC's family, so it's not incest.
Christ how do you people dress yourselves in the morning, let alone function? Incest is defined as "Blood-relations between family members" Guess what? The body you're wearing? That's blood related to the family. It doesn't matter if you as the MC aren't mentally related or biology related before you died. The body you hijacked and are living in? That's blood related.

It doesn't matter what your opinion of incest is; it's being played straight as the trope name in this game. People never cease to amaze me.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Are there any actual choices in this 'game'? so far it just seems to be a click-through novel. I find those extremely boring.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
It's not MC's family, so it's not incest.
The body means nothing. The MC knows that your family is different and the real family thinks the MC is dead.
There's nothing "technically" about that.
This is the family of the guy who died, not of the MC.

MC's not related to the characters.
mc's body is related to the characters therefore it is incest.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Joel Wolf

DILLIGAF
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
I started Dirty Pool from the beginning, I mean when it only had 1 day. I was excited and really thought this developer and I were on the same wavelength. I kept waiting for updates. They became few and far between, but I kept vigilante, and waited. I did not know about Patreon or how to support the developer at the time so I was with the general population in the waiting game. I have resently discovered Patreon and was going to support the developer, but I hesitate. Only because he branched off in a different direction in DP and I found it harder to follow. Plus he put it on hold. Now he has MBD. I am loving the story line and the interaction with family, my kind of thing, but will the updates be frequent? Will the developer go in a whole new direction by introducing new people and update what I want the most at a later date? Will the developer put this one on hold and start another? Or go back to DP? Bottom line, I am going to save my money and give him a couple of months to see how the development goes. Then go all in with a donation. But until then, I will be watching.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
A bit strange that the angel's face has no expression at all.
ikr_ she can blink but she can't smile? Gotta say thought thats a small thing, not a big thing and its early yet in development. Overall I like the concept, story and the art ... all the woman are gorgeous and no doubt everyone has a fav, but no matter which you choose, they are all Banging! :love:

Top marks Dev. thank you _ great start. Downloading the update now :p Cant' wait to get some Goddess pussy!

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
lets just term a new phrase for it..PolterGhostcest..it is physically incest but metaphysically in the alter realms and dimensions free and clear :p and since half of y'all are baked on peyote...y'all qualify for the metaphysical...have fun boinking your alter dimensional mommy :D

3.80 star(s) 110 Votes