Feb 9, 2021
you know, if people support you with a dollar a month, they are no less worthy to see your work than the ones who give you fifty....some of us have responsibilities. CeLaVie (That's Life), CMF

Last edited:

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
someone please explain how to add someone elses save file... i never done it before and its not working at all... I deleted all my save files on there, added the zip to the save folder and dont see anything... am i supposed to unzip it first and put all of that in there or just the zip?

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
how to add someone elses save file
Unzip the file in the save game folder.
you should then rename it for it to have this format 1-1-LT1.save
but beware those first numbers have a significances :
the 1st one is the page number in your "In Game" Save Menu
The 2nd one is the position in that Save Menu
For example if you rename it 4-3-LT1 the save will appear in the 4th page and 3rd position in the "In Game" save menu.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - Walkthrough Mod

NOTE: It is not yet complete (highlighted choices is complete but I'm working on location hints for all episodes) and may contain errors or my notes in the mod. Current mod version is listed below. Because of all the script variable conditions I'm having to write in which character to play, verify enough love/horny/shy points, etc. Once I've got the mass of the mod complete I'll go back through all the scripts and auto-highlight choices if your current playthrough has sufficient stat points for a particular choice to be beneficial and vice-versa (you might see some of my notes where I'll later hard code the highlight choice as needed). It will take time as I'm currently working on several other multi-mods for other titles.

I will either update this post or create a new post in the Mods section. Will let you know in this post either way. I may update this post/download multiple times even on the same day.

Current version: v1l (tested 100% thru Ep8 (64/64) thru v8.51). Ep8 has you chasing cumshots so you're on your own for a bit in that episode.
Installation: Extract contents into the "game" folder, overwrite as needed.

MBFD WTMod2.jpg MBFD WTMod3.jpg

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. My personal thanks (as always) to the devs, modders, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

Last edited:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
It's one of the few things causing me grief writing an in-game walkthrough....I'm having to write conditionals since sometimes a choice is bad, other times it's good (depending on the condition). I honestly thought I could bang out the mod pretty quick but it might take a few Crown & Cokes this evening.
My boy! Go daddy go. I prefer VO, but nothing wrong with Crown either. I have some on hot standby. Straight up and chilled. Put a nipple on the bottle and get after it...... (y)

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Unzip the file in the save game folder.
you should then rename it for it to have this format 1-1-LT1.save
but beware those first numbers have a significances :
the 1st one is the page number in your "In Game" Save Menu
The 2nd one is the position in that Save Menu
For example if you rename it 4-3-LT1 the save will appear in the 4th page and 3rd position in the "In Game" save menu.
Thanks, i just tried it like this and go to the game and load it up but the is no screen shot there, it comes up with the exception error, if i press ignore it goes to the start of the game where you name your player

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
someone please explain how to add someone elses save file... i never done it before and its not working at all... I deleted all my save files on there, added the zip to the save folder and dont see anything... am i supposed to unzip it first and put all of that in there or just the zip?
Unzip it into the directory

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
if i press ignore it goes to the start of the game where you name your player
I think it's because you deleted all the files that were in the savegame folder.
So you should download the "persitent" file in the OP and then unzip it somewhere in your computer and copy one of them in the savegame folder.

Reactions: D9074

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I think it's because you deleted all the files that were in the savegame folder.
So you should download the "persitent" file in the OP and then unzip it somewhere in your computer and copy one of them in the savegame folder.
i put episode 7 and tried 8 persistent file in the save bit and it still does same thing... i dont get it

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Hi all,

I used the save file provided and it worked fine. Thx a lot for that.

However, I'm a bit curious and tried also to edit the rpy file (as said in quoted message).

I can't find the file named "main.rpy".
I browsed the main game directory and subdir with powershell and the only location I found a variable named delay_exp is in the file "game\scripts.rpa".
I haven't used uren before.

I tried to edit the file scripts.rpa, but as soon as the file is changed in any way, the game doesn't start anymore.
Someone to bring ome help ?
you need to decrypt a file to have access to the main.rpy.

1- download the file in this , you can choose not to pay to download it.

2- move that EXE file to the ./game/ folder (important to do this)

3- press and move the file SCRIPTS.RPA on top of that new EXE you download and moved, this will automatically extract its content to the current folder. one of the new files is named "main.rpy"

4- (optional but should be done because, after decryption of scripts.rpa is done, you don't need the file anymore, and you will free disk space by deleting it) if you want you can delete the RPA file you decrypted.

the game will now work with the new decrypted files. RPA files are just like a ZIP or RAR, except they are not compressed.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 92 Votes