Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
im stuck at day 2 :oops: ...images are blury (it would be great to see) to unlock every scenes need help :confused: (y)

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
I can't seem to lower Julia's (daughter) shy points. Whatever i do it's always stuck on 99. Is it a bug or am i just doing something wrong?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Im using notepad so theres no rows can you tell use exactly what to delete?
Download Notepad ++ it is free and it shows rows and it is much better then notepad. It also has an language plugin for python for highlighting in the script that makes it easier to peruse the scripts.

Dear Uploader, do you enjoy ruining Bob's existence??? Or do you want the game to be abandoned??? Bob works very hard every day to deliver a good game. How would it be if at your job the boss came to you and said: From now on you will only get half your salary because someone stole everything you made this month. Would you be satisfied with that or would you be angry??? Bob is one of the few game developers who makes a public version available to everyone every month. For the people who can't afford to support him and this is the thanks Bob gets.
If that bothers you so much what the fuck are you doing on a pirate site then? You are being completely hypocritical saying that and still frequenting a pirate site. If it bothers you so much don't come here and only get the download thru official channels that is from the dev's patreon page.

Last edited:

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
Dear Uploader, do you enjoy ruining Bob's existence??? Or do you want the game to be abandoned??? Bob works very hard every day to deliver a good game. How would it be if at your job the boss came to you and said: From now on you will only get half your salary because someone stole everything you made this month. Would you be satisfied with that or would you be angry??? Bob is one of the few game developers who makes a public version available to everyone every month. For the people who can't afford to support him and this is the thanks Bob gets.
I think you'll find "Bob" is very good at ruining his own game, going by the majority of reviews on here. At least on here you get objective reviews about the grind and nonsensical gameplay compared to the fairytale on Patreon.

BTW, there are plenty of devs who release high quality content on their Patreons or here for free. No doubt you consider the $50 a month great value to get the game on release day. :rolleyes:

tauanbr

Feb 22, 2021
Pay for WT its such a bad idea, anyone can do better then a .txt, but the developer wont let HAHAHAHA explain to me if I'm wrong

necrothef

Mar 4, 2020
Can we get like a lot more content with the other girls? And a real replay gallery with only the relevant full scenes? Also every single episode I feel like a blind man during a shooting, because I have no idea who to advance da story/events. I know there is a gallery/walkthrough, but more often than not it says something like julia need to XXX before and I have no idea how to do force that event to happen. Also some times gallery gets bugged.

PS: The game is great, would not bother writing if it wasn't. Just a couple of things that imo will make the game better overall and more important more enjoyable. It's all based on my opinion and experience and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
9.2 version
8ep. full save -game sill not unlocked
guide for unlock didn't work just blinking and wrote - unlock failed
pls gve me unlocked save
There isn't one, you have to unlock the game itself following the instructions, just keep trying, took me about 4 or 5 tries to get it, as you have to click on specific parts of the locations mentioned.
After you get the first one and it says Thank You, the others will flash very quickly. It does unlock, but you have to get the right spots in the image

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
try to load my game and it immediately tells me i can't play this version and locks, soo can't get to the screen to click the things to unlock it

Reactions: BuckyBarns

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
try to load my game and it immediately tells me i can't play this version and locks, soo can't get to the screen to click the things to unlock it
Did you try the save game from the end of episode 8 that was posted ?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Can we get like a lot more content with the other girls? And a real replay gallery with only the relevant full scenes? Also every single episode I feel like a blind man during a shooting, because I have no idea who to advance da story/events. I know there is a gallery/walkthrough, but more often than not it says something like julia need to XXX before and I have no idea how to do force that event to happen. Also some times gallery gets bugged.

PS: The game is great, would not bother writing if it wasn't. Just a couple of things that imo will make the game better overall and more important more enjoyable. It's all based on my opinion and experience and should be taken with a grain of salt.
When you are playing, keep an eye on locations, meaning look at all the pictures of the locations (ie: backgrounds/furniture etc), and when you're in the hints images, you can tell which blurred images correspond with which locations in the game, the hints will tell you what prior scenes with which character you need unlocked before progressing with that bookmark, once you figure out a few things and what usually happens with who and where, the game is relatively easy to get through

Last edited:
Reactions: necrothef
2.50 star(s) 93 Votes