Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
well since 8.51 is meant to be public this monday, maybe wait until then and you should be able to get it no problem

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
There isn't one, you have to unlock the game itself following the instructions, just keep trying, took me about 4 or 5 tries to get it, as you have to click on specific parts of the locations mentioned.
After you get the first one and it says Thank You, the others will flash very quickly. It does unlock, but you have to get the right spots in the image
So...
Dare post a image and point it out ??

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
I think you'll find "Bob" is very good at ruining his own game, going by the majority of reviews on here. At least on here you get objective reviews about the grind and nonsensical gameplay compared to the fairytale on Patreon.

BTW, there are plenty of devs who release high quality content on their Patreons or here for free. No doubt you consider the $50 a month great value to get the game on release day. :rolleyes:
Reviews are almost never objective. They are opinions, meaning subjective.

And if you look at quite a few "reviews" on here, they are not reviews at all, just someone clicking the like (5 star) or dislike (1 star) button and sprouting some rant or rave, usually not even taking the time to form proper sentences. You want an actual review, you have to dig a bit.

As for your $50 comment: Then that should hold true for any game on F95, just looking at the highest tier on Patreon.

On grind: That is pretty normal in sandbox, and not much worse or better in this game. Not seeing your point at all on this.

As for the free games on here and Patreon: Examples? All the games I support, or consider half way decent, only give an older version of the game away for free on Patreon. You want the latest? You pay.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
On grind: That is pretty normal in sandbox, and not much worse or better in this game. Not seeing your point at all on this.
It's not anywhere near as grindy in the last few updates, and reasonably easy to complete all the bookmarks.
I will admit back in the beginning of the game it was grindy as hell, but nowhere near as bad now

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
It's not anywhere near as grindy in the last few updates, and reasonably easy to complete all the bookmarks.
I will admit back in the beginning of the game it was grindy as hell, but nowhere near as bad now
Hehehehe. Agree 100%. Not saying it's not grindy, it is. But that is part and partial of being sandbox, hence the tag. Then again, one person's "enjoy repetition" is another's "grind". Again, hence the sandbox tag as warning.

Sep 22, 2018
I'm stuck at the end of episode 5. It won't let me progress. It says there is something on the beach at 23:00 but nothing ever happens. I've gone through 30 days and just nothing happens...

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Hehehehe. Agree 100%. Not saying it's not grindy, it is. But that is part and partial of being sandbox, hence the tag. Then again, one person's "enjoy repetition" is another's "grind". Again, hence the sandbox tag as warning.
Well I guess the perception of a game as grindy is not only about the sandbox-design per se, as there are many very successful sandbox-games like "summertime saga" or "The headmaster", that are not perceived that much as a grind. I guess that a big part of the perception of grind comes from the structuring of the day in hours rather than in smaller units. That may be a little bit too much. I guess, my next example is a little bit exaggerated but it is only to show the point, where a big reduction of grind-perception could be done without changing the overall concept of such a game very much. I guess that can’t be done in this game, because it would mean a complete overhaul of the game. It’s just a advice for the creation of future games.

You have 8 locations, 14 times a day on which you can do things and 7 days a week. If you have a person, that has absolutely no clue what to do and you have an event, that triggers only once a day on a certain place and a certain time a day, in the worst case the person has to try 112 different time/location-combinations to go ahead. If the event triggers only on a certain time, a certain place and a certain week-day, in the worst case you may have to try 784 different time/location/day-combinations. And as time has a certain order, you can' just go ahead to one certain time frame when you think there might something happen (as it is with a certain place), but you have to skip hour for hour.

If only the times a day were reduced to 4 or 5 times, there were only 28 to 35 different possibilities for a daily event and 198 – 245 possibilties for a weekly event, which is far less. That’s only worst case and the average case is certainly much lower. It’s only an example to show what influence the choice of the amount of daily times may have.

I guess such a reduction wouldn’t only reduce the perception of grind, but also the maintainability of the game, as the overall code-complexity could be reduced (certain events should only trigger on a certain time of a day and not in a time span) and bugs can be easier detected and solved.

Maybe it would be useful to do an Patreon-Poll about such a question for a possible future game when MBFD comes to an end.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Well I guess the perception of a game as grindy is not only about the sandbox-design per se, as there are many very successful sandbox-games like "summertime saga" or "The headmaster", that are not perceived that much as a grind. I guess that a big part of the perception of grind comes from the structuring of the day in hours rather than in smaller units. That may be a little bit too much. I guess, my next example is a little bit exaggerated but it is only to show the point, where a big reduction of grind-perception could be done without changing the overall concept of such a game very much. I guess that can’t be done in this game, because it would mean a complete overhaul of the game. It’s just a advice for the creation of future games.

You have 8 locations, 14 times a day on which you can do things and 7 days a week. If you have a person, that has absolutely no clue what to do and you have an event, that triggers only once a day on a certain place and a certain time a day, in the worst case the person has to try 112 different time/location-combinations to go ahead. If the event triggers only on a certain time, a certain place and a certain week-day, in the worst case you may have to try 784 different time/location/day-combinations. And as time has a certain order, you can' just go ahead to one certain time frame when you think there might something happen (as it is with a certain place), but you have to skip hour for hour.

If only the times a day were reduced to 4 or 5 times, there were only 28 to 35 different possibilities for a daily event and 198 – 245 possibilties for a weekly event, which is far less. That’s only worst case and the average case is certainly much lower. It’s only an example to show what influence the choice of the amount of daily times may have.

I guess such a reduction wouldn’t only reduce the perception of grind, but also the maintainability of the game, as the overall code-complexity could be reduced (certain events should only trigger on a certain time of a day and not in a time span) and bugs can be easier detected and solved.

Maybe it would be useful to do an Patreon-Poll about such a question for a possible future game when MBFD comes to an end.
When MBFD finishes, Room For Rent will be continued

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
01.jpg
Thanks to the loader for the fresh version, no help was needed, the instructions are clear and accessible.

Burg

Jul 22, 2017

Not a bad idea. Actually surprised they haven't thrown some polls on there already, like: Would you still pay / stay on same tier if the "time to public" is significantly reduced? Or a periodic How would you rate the game per the following categories?

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
there are bugs when I click on another island to watch Maria masturbate, it takes me back to the beginning of the morning

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
is it possible that when I go to Anna's for breakfast to see her naked or how she dresses, what level of fly does she need for that

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Can someone help episode 5 - 64/65 - cant skip or continue ? what to do?

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes