Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
okay . I'm clearly doing something wrong. just recently started playing the game update. 8.5 . played through. still not getting any sexual content. they followed walkthrough. didn't work. does someone have a better easier walkthrough which will help me . please

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Hehehehe. Agree 100%. Not saying it's not grindy, it is. But that is part and partial of being sandbox, hence the tag. Then again, one person's "enjoy repetition" is another's "grind". Again, hence the sandbox tag as warning.
I have nothing against a bit of repetition/grind, but at the start of this game it was like repeat scene 50 times to progress, or see the same scene 100 times with different dresses to progress, but thankfully it's not like that any more.
The first several updates it took hours and hours and hours to get through the update (mostly repetitive scenes) with little to no payoff, thankfully it's a lot easier now than it used to be. There's plenty of content without so much grind.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
This game has POOR walkthroughs. Already stuck at Episode 2 because of inefficient, incomplete walkthrough. Is there a cheat to clear gallery so I can skip to another episode?

katkatkaekae

Mar 19, 2019
The yellow dots are where you need to click, the positions might not be 100% accurate, but should be pretty close, just make sure you get the "Thank you" message before progressing to the next one
When does it need to click? I also finish only ep 7 and can't play at all. When the yellow button need to click plz reply. Do I need to go to the start again and click the yellow points? Or can click on the ep 7 save? On the save it say Unlock fail please contact perton.....

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
When does it need to click? I also finish only ep 7 and can't play at all. When the yellow button need to click plz reply. Do I need to go to the start again and click the yellow points? Or can click on the ep 7 save? On the save it say Unlock fail please contact perton.....
The game will tell you when you need to unlock it, then you click the places shown in the pic in the order it shows, and make sure to wait for the Thank You message that pops up after each of them, then it will say Unlocked

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
This game has POOR walkthroughs. Already stuck at Episode 2 because of inefficient, incomplete walkthrough. Is there a cheat to clear gallery so I can skip to another episode?
Walkthroughs for episodes 2-7 are available on the first page of this thread

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
Which one are you referring to? The built in one? The one you can download from the front page? Or a couple pages back walkthrough mod?

• Haha
Reactions: evilkitty97

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Is Episode 8 for Public?
Middle of June last i heard, though TBH i'm not sure why it's delayed since 8 came out on the 3rd of May and public is meant to be 1 month after initial release, so they may have extended the wait time on public release, don't know.

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
dont like a new girl, dont like animations. better continue make great pics, not wired animations.

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
I just started with this game and I have problems with the controls of it (or I don't understand the instructions).
After 1/2 hour searching and reading I have to ask:
How do I get access to the tool box (does it only appears sometimes?) and how do I fly the fly? Or is it only possible to switch the character to MC before someone clapps the hands and I'm only a passenger?

Thx

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes