Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
dont like a new girl, dont like animations. better continue make great pics, not wired animations.
The new girl is alright, but i have a feeling that someone else made the animations in this episode, they were nowhere near as good as the ones in episode 8

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I just started with this game and I have problems with the controls of it (or I don't understand the instructions).
After 1/2 hour searching and reading I have to ask:
How do I get access to the tool box (does it only appears sometimes?) and how do I fly the fly? Or is it only possible to switch the character to MC before someone clapps the hands and I'm only a passenger?

Thx
The fly shows up at the top of the screen when a scene has that option, you just click on the fly icon and before the fly gets killed you have to click on the MC's icon next to where the fly one was.
The toolbox is the big set of cogs top left of the screen, but during scenes etc it is not there, only when you get back to the main game image

pincher111

Feb 2, 2018
Can someone help me please. I am stuck on episode 5. I have 64 out of 65 bookmarks and can't find the last one any pointers please

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
dont like a new girl, dont like animations. better continue make great pics, not wired animations.
Ya sadly there is some truth in this, the episode felt rushed. But ya i mean it`s 1 person who does all this, considering that its astonish to even have animations, i mean if you don`t have animations they complain, if you do animations they complain, but it might be a progress, so far Celaviegroup pretty much proved that they improve simply by going. So ya i agree the animations in the latest pirated version felt a bit clunky. But since animations are new to the brand, i have hope it will get better quality overall over time.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Ya sadly there is some truth in this, the episode felt rushed. But ya i mean it`s 1 person who does all this, considering that its astonish to even have animations, i mean if you don`t have animations they complain, if you do animations they complain, but it might be a progress, so far Celaviegroup pretty much proved that they improve simply by going. So ya i agree the animations in the latest pirated version felt a bit clunky. But since animations are new to the brand, i have hope it will get better quality overall over time.
It was certainly short compared to the others, the bookmarks needed speaks for itself :)

I think someone else probably did the animations in episode 9, because the ones in episode 8 were much better, either that or rushed them in episode 9, lighting was off, glitchy movement in the characters etc, the ones in episode 8 were lit properly and very smoothe, not glitchy body parts etc, the ones in episode 9 looked very mechanical, just my observations

Last edited:
Reactions: BoobiesSugoi

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
hi

i did play v7,0 till end
v8.0 did nt work for me
v9.0 wont work either

or more specific , the saves i have dont work
the save from front page wont work
(game starts up normally but after breakfeast it stops)

restart will work but i think it is a bit to grindy to start all over with every update

does any one have a safe file wich will work , or tell me what i do wrong
(i placed the safe file in the saves folder from the game)

suwit

Nov 25, 2020
- Crack + mod Hints + Mod Jump Episode.
- I don't guarantee it work for some case. (But when test it work )
- it for version 9.1 (9.2 not test)
- about crack. You can play all episode without error. (if got error pls kick him ^ post over me.)
- about mod. I add hints for all episode. It will show icon when you play episode 2.
- about jump episode mod. it in tool icon.
oh!! English not my nature language.

How to?
- hmm replace all download file in game folder.
- have fun.

Don't forget like.

UPDATE:
jump episode : can jump but some status is wrong pls don't use it . I will fix it soon!!!.

UPDATE:
I try and do my best . it hard for me ^^ .
A lot of variable haha .

Last edited:

mikl

May 16, 2017
Version 9.2 is good, but short.
My suggestions:
1. Why no sex with Maria and Ida.
2. Let Maria, Ida and Julia corrupt Anna, and not Bob, Let them make her sit on Bob's cock. It will be more interesting this way. Everyone should take part in debauchery,

Sorry for my English

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Haven't played 9 yet but animations can be an issue.
I'm sure the dev knows how to use the Daz studio animation function, but that creates a LOT of renders so maybe he stream lined the process.

MotharFacker

May 23, 2019
- about crack. You can play all episode without error. (if got error pls kick him ^ post over me.)
- about mod. I add hints for all episode. It will show icon when you play episode 2.

Google Drive

How to?
- have fun.

Don't forget like.
best option, is so ez to install. Obviusly works!!!
Thanks so much dude!

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Haven't played 9 yet but animations can be an issue.
I'm sure the dev knows how to use the Daz studio animation function, but that creates a LOT of renders so maybe he stream lined the process.
Maybe, shame though, they were so much better in the previous episode, with how rickety/glitchy etc they are and dark in 9, made me want to just skip them, and i usually like to watch/re-watch animations. Oh well, hopefully it's just a once off.

Last edited:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
While the gallery/hint system is an improvement from the grind fest that was before, it still can't make up for the timed events at specific locations grind, which I'm really beginning to loathe in these types of games.

I'm at the point now where if I can't finish an update within an hour I just rip the CG from a game. I play games to chill and these kinds to rub one out, not take up a second job. People who enjoy doing this must really not have much going on in their lives.

Reactions: Deleonvieira

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Agreed. Grinding should be an option, i.e. a grind version and an abbreviated task version.

Deleonvieira

Jun 15, 2020
[QUOTE = "FifouWeb, post: 5909299, membro: 577839"]
Obrigado de qualquer maneira.

Eu os encontrei.

View attachment 1229263
[/CITAR]
O episódio 9 não está desbloqueando no android, pois ao pressionar a parte do meio na parte inferior da tela, existe um dos controles do jogo (automático).

Deleonvieira

Jun 15, 2020
O episódio 9 não está desbloqueando no android, pois ao pressionar a parte do meio na parte inferior da tela, existe um dos controles do jogo (automático).

May 30, 2020

Google Drive

How to?
- have fun.

Don't forget like.
In the version of 9.1 what you can download here there are not original files of thos rpy-s what your mod contains. It means i cant replace them, just add them. But if i do the game still crashes after i press on Episode 9 hints

update: okay, when i click on the gear and use skip to episode 9 it works fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: suwit

Deleonvieira

Jun 15, 2020
[QUOTE = "Hellster, postagem: 5916006, membro: 1416215"]
Se você está se referindo ao desbloqueio para 9.2, você deve desbloqueá-lo clicando em certas partes da tela quando ele perguntar

Eu postei uma captura de tela indicando onde eles estão aqui
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-best-friends-daughter-ep-9-2-celavie-group.67639/page-146#post-5913602
[/CITAR]
episode 9 is not unlocking on android, because to press the middle part at the bottom of the screen, there is one of the game controls in the game (auto).

davidoff12

Jun 6, 2021
Hi,
I played Episode 8 to the end and downloaded now 9.2
copied my saves to the new 9.2
If I start the game and load my last save from 8.51 it immediately says that I can't play this game.

I don't come to the screen where I could click on the mentioned points.
Any idea?
Help would be appreciated

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes