Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
When you play strictly with WT it's Ok but not when you search a missing trigger / fault in your play. But be honest, clicking acc WT is not playing it's an other version of boring slideshow.

The missing (or better surplus) click caused that 3 other event's didn't happen (e.g. black man).
I used to use the walkthroughs back earlier in the game, because it was just so damn grindy and took forever to fill the bookmarks, but since episode 7-8 it's been a lot easier with the hints/images, and don't really need walkthroughs any more

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Finally had time to play the update.
While it did offer some explanations, add a new character (for some reason) and move the plot forward it did have issues.
Hopefully the new girl will get hotter as she starts to work out and opens up more. But what was wrong with Cindy?
First I have to say I'm on the side of the people who own the island. This is supposed to be a business that rents an island paradise to rich people. How long have the girls been on the island for free? Grinding games = time. In the first game this was not an issue since the girl was living there, but this is supposed to be a vacation so a much more limited time scale.
Secondly the girls' clothing was stolen, but not the MC's. So loan each girl a t-shirt (there is a great wet t asset for Daz), the grils could have used a towel, or bed sheets. Here is an old moldy rotten sack?
There is too much character background misalignment. Too much either hovering over the ground or sinking into it.
Did I miss something, when did Julia become into girls? Julia went from not being able to fool around with the maid to here Ida lick my pussy.
IMO the dev needs to skip a month and spend the time working out the issues that are becoming legion. Give yourself a buffer month, i.e. you have a month in the can while you're developing a month, not do it for now because it must go out soon.
This is a good game with minor glitches to be worked out.
You said that you have played RFR - In that case you may know that nothing is as it seems to be.
This is an adult adventure game - if you start to consider about which clothes that are stolen and which one that was not stolen - maybe it's time to watch documentary on BBC :) There are zillions of glitches - and to be honest - this is just for fun and entertainment and nothing else :)

arlak

Jul 2, 2019
Hi celavie,

Fisrt of all, I love your games,
do you have the possibility to realase your games on Android also ?
If yes, i subscribe directly on your patreon

Have a great day

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
You said that you have played RFR - In that case you may know that nothing is as it seems to be.
This is an adult adventure game - if you start to consider about which clothes that are stolen and which one that was not stolen - maybe it's time to watch documentary on BBC :) There are zillions of glitches - and to be honest - this is just for fun and entertainment and nothing else :)
Couldn't agree more.
Fun and games!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Celaviegroup

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
I used to use the walkthroughs back earlier in the game, because it was just so damn grindy and took forever to fill the bookmarks, but since episode 7-8 it's been a lot easier with the hints/images, and don't really need walkthroughs any more
Atm I'm on E7. The models are very good but I hope the lighting and posing get better with 8 and 9 also.
(Does anyone knows the assets for the models?)

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Hi celavie,

Fisrt of all, I love your games,
do you have the possibility to realase your games on Android also ?
If yes, i subscribe directly on your patreon

Have a great day
I'll try to give it a try again - I had severe issues with 'Room for Rent', so - to be honest - I haven't give it a try so far.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Atm I'm on E7. The models are very good but I hope the lighting and posing get better with 8 and 9 also.
(Does anyone knows the assets for the models?)
I use Genesis 8. Skin is my own work.
Lightning and posing - you're probably right. I'm one person making 600 images per update (every month) - coding - make support - try to run a Discord channel too - so I guess you can imaging that there will be glitches - sorry many glitches. I have people going through each image before release but sometimes I'm forced to ignore it - simply because of time.

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
I use Genesis 8. Skin is my own work.
Lightning and posing - you're probably right. I'm one person making 600 images per update (every month) - coding - make support - try to run a Discord channel too - so I guess you can imaging that there will be glitches - sorry many glitches. I have people going through each image before release but sometimes I'm forced to ignore it - simply because of time.
I really like your work. I started 3 days ago from the very beginning and can't stop playing (and really playing, 99% without WT). ;) The Models are great, the story is good (sometimes little bit boring when you've to read the same dialogs (e.g. at the table). But for a one-man-show really phantastic!!!

The most graphic "faults" I see are contact or better noncontact faults. Your people (hands, legs, etc) "float" if you understand what I mean most on each other, sometimes over ground. And to the lighting: too much background light so the faces are very often too dark.
And I had a bug in the help gallery I couldn't open E6 (funny thing: during E6 now playing E7 it works).
Btw how to trigger e7_29 (no hints in the gallery left)?

Greets
Max

PS: Cindy looks for me between her legs and sometimes at her body too like she has hematomas.

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I really like your work. I started 3 days ago from the very beginning and can't stop playing (and really playing, 99% without WT). ;) The Models are great, the story is good (sometimes little bit boring when you've to read the same dialogs (e.g. at the table). But for a one-man-show really phantastic!!!

The most graphic "faults" I see are contact or better noncontact faults. Your people (hands, legs, etc) "float" if you understand what I mean most on each other, sometimes over ground. And to the lighting: too much background light so the faces are very often too dark.
And I had a bug in the help gallery I couldn't open E6 (funny thing: during E6 now playing E7 it works).
Btw how to trigger e7_29 (no hints in the gallery left)?

Greets
Max

PS: Cindy looks to me between her legs and sometimes at her body too like she has hematomas.
Cindy is made out of a real girl - as far as I remember - that's not the case :)
7_29:
Bedroom in the morning.
Julia's horny level must be 7 or more. Wake up - say 'yes' - that's it!

Reactions: Max Headroom

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
7_29:
Bedroom in the morning.
Julia's horny level must be 7 or more. Wake up - say 'yes' - that's it!
JHL at 9 all other "e"s = (1) no possibility for possitive "yes" always rejected .... Just tried it again ... Done! Don't ask me why. All other (feeled 100,000) times she refused to be fingered in the morning.
Or did I misread the variables "horny" & "horny_total" for Julia?

Btw: what are "mtt > x" & "mtt > y" for?

suwit

Nov 25, 2020
if
JHL at 9 all other "e"s = (1) no possibility for possitive "yes" always rejected .... Just tried it again ... Done! Don't ask me why. All other (feeled 100,000) times she refused to be fingered in the morning.
Or did I misread the variables "horny" & "horny_total" for Julia?

Btw: what are "mtt > x" & "mtt > y" for?
You need to make Julia point more than 6 befor do that. because it will -1 point(not sure)

how to up Julia point
1. Yoga
2. don't touch pussy don't penetrate her on morning , wait until Julia horny up to 7 or more

Reactions: Max Headroom

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
if

You need to make Julia point more than 6 befor do that. because it will -1 point(not sure)

how to up Julia point
1. Yoga
2. don't touch pussy don't penetrate her on morning , wait until Julia horny up to 7 or more
What did I wrote? " JHL at 9" Julia Horny Level. And 9 is more then 7 or not?

suwit

Nov 25, 2020
Ep7_29
ok Julia horny point 9 pass
- now touch her pussy in the morning and go next day
- back to make e7_29 again
oh pussy_touch is from house_left 10.00-19.00 play with julia

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2020
I guess there won't be "unofficial" updates any longer:

News about episode 10

Hi all
As you might know - episode 9 was leaked few minutes after it was released.
I really feel sorry for all of you who have supported me to get this episode as early as possible.
I have done my utmost to protect the game but not enough.
As a compensation I have decided to make a very early release of episode 10 and it will be in this month for Gold members.
At this moment I can't say when it will be released but I'm working 24/7 to finalize the new episode.
For current members - the episode will be send to you as a personal copy with watermarked images for each supporter.
New members - after release - will receive their personally copy as soon as possible but within Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 17:00 CET.
Episode 10 will only work with attached save file, so you'll need to play episode 9 to the end with current release

Reactions: H3X4G3N

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Not sure what watermarking will achieve, other than spoiling renders, but ok.
But there's always someone around who is better at coding/scripting etc, but good luck anyway.
I also saw someone suggesting shortening the release dates between tiers, which i had suggested here, which would encourage more subscribers, but the idea got shut down and ignored, but i'm sure since it's a sub that mentioned it, maybe they will listen, or not, who knows.
I guess time will tell.
I would actually consider re-subbing if it wasn't for the fact that tiers that normally only wait 1-2 weeks to get a game after release, has a 3-4 week wait on there, and if public is only a week after that it's not going to encourage people to subscribe, which is why i'd suggested it in the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: Burg

H3X4G3N

Mar 24, 2019
I guess there won't be "unofficial" updates any longer:

News about episode 10

Hi all
As you might know - episode 9 was leaked few minutes after it was released.
I really feel sorry for all of you who have supported me to get this episode as early as possible.
I have done my utmost to protect the game but not enough.
As a compensation I have decided to make a very early release of episode 10 and it will be in this month for Gold members.
At this moment I can't say when it will be released but I'm working 24/7 to finalize the new episode.
For current members - the episode will be send to you as a personal copy with watermarked images for each supporter.
New members - after release - will receive their personally copy as soon as possible but within Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 17:00 CET.
Episode 10 will only work with attached save file, so you'll need to play episode 9 to the end with current release

:unsure::sneaky:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Not down playing your work. I know how difficult , creating a storyline, rendering and coding solo can be.
If this game is meant for fun you have created a very good product.

Thesar

Feb 8, 2021
where i can download 8.51? i onlx found links for 9.2!! And is 8.51 public or not many websites said yes

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes