caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port My Best Friend's Daughter [Ep.9.2] APK -

Reactions: josefwest

taru

Apr 23, 2018
I didn't remember being able to take her swimsuit in ep 1 so I just replayed it and there is no opportunity to take or steal her swimsuit. However, the swimsuit does get lost during the storm so she has to wear a skimpier one from day 3 or 4 on.
i dont mean take it from her when she goes into the shower at one point after you choose whether to spy on mc or not you can choose her to play as and she thinks about whether to give her swim suit to the mc or not

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
i dont mean take it from her when she goes into the shower at one point after you choose whether to spy on mc or not you can choose her to play as and she thinks about whether to give her swim suit to the mc or not
Unfortunately there is not. Would be nice though. In ep1 Julia is just still too shy and not horny enough to do something like that.
Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Episode 8 how do I get Maria from horny 7 / shy 59 / love 35 ??? She stuck there since "days" "weeks".

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Julia is the only one who has actual horny points. You get a rough idea of Ida and Marie's horny points by subtracting them from 100. Just remember that is a very very rough estimate. You know they are both horny though by what they allow the MC to do. It's just a hidden number.

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Julia is the only one who has actual horny points. You get a rough idea of Ida and Marie's horny points by subtracting them from 100. Just remember that is a very very rough estimate. You know they are both horny though by what they allow the MC to do. It's just a hidden number.
This is not right. I watch the values since nearly beginning (with a little data lost) and since Ep 2 Maria has 7 horny point on her counter; no ups or downs. But imo the autor has changed his system between so it seems to be obsolete at all.

Scorpi1987

Jun 10, 2021
Hi guys,
I've been hanging on episode 5 for a long time. I've done everything except a bookmark 64 of 65. (Location: Beach Time 23:00 Requirements: Episode 5) that's missing. When I'm on the beach, the same thing happens to her. Nothing new to come ... hmmm maybe you can help me.
Lg

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Hi guys,
I've been hanging on episode 5 for a long time. I've done everything except a bookmark 64 of 65. (Location: Beach Time 23:00 Requirements: Episode 5) that's missing. When I'm on the beach, the same thing happens to her. Nothing new to come ... hmmm maybe you can help me.
Lg
See my answer on the Discord channel

Reactions: Evola

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
I loved Room for Rent and My best Friend's Daughter.
But your latest trick is ruining the game completly for me.

I get it that you want as much Patreon memebers as possible.
But not everybody is able to pay $xx a month for a game.

Good luck with your game and Patreon members.

Fortunate there are enough good games without this tricks..

Reactions: Deleonvieira

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
I loved Room for Rent and My best Friend's Daughter.
But your latest trick is ruining the game completly for me.

I get it that you want as much Patreon memebers as possible.
But not everybody is able to pay $xx a month for a game.

Good luck with your game and Patreon members.

Fortunate there are enough good games without this tricks..
What exactly do you mean by trick? because i don`t see any.

Reactions: Celaviegroup

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
The new tool against 'illegal' copies.

The unlock option.

I've 2 times succesfull unlocked the game.
But x times unsuccesfull..... even after an succesful unlock the game game back with the unlock message.
That ruined my game experience

Reactions: filochard

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I like this kind of games, but I want to 'play'/'experience' the game.
Not unlocking the game x times...
The problem with this version is that it is a leaked version so it will have issues. The public version is not going to be released until July 12th. That should be a completely clean release. I understand your frustration.

• Angry
Reactions: filochard

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
so whats going on with the game? i click the last save i have and it finishes the scene then goes to the end doesnt matter what save i hit am i doing anything wrong? thanks

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes