tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
9 got leaked before 8 was public, so my best guess would be that it quite likely won't be here at least. I haven't seen updates go backwards here yet.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
Easiest way for ch1 is to just determine the most perverted option and choose the other one. When you have done it correctly you will see bob say "I think I got everything right" or something close to that. I don't the exact choices to make but it's a short chp. I think it ends shortly after you reach the island.
im just stumped on how to get options to take her swimsuit and after that

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
So i have to wait that 9 is going public?
f95zone is not the official site of the publisher. That's Patreon. Approximately one month after the first release of Ep. 8 you will have a public release post like this: where the download link for the public version of Ep. 8 is made available.

H3X4G3N

Mar 24, 2019
quick reply to la`devolpa, best think what happend to ya (my brotheRrrrr), now you can sell your stuff for 100goldflakes to the kids who are asking F..O.. A.. trainer *Right?*

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
im just stumped on how to get options to take her swimsuit and after that
I didn't remember being able to take her swimsuit in ep 1 so I just replayed it and there is no opportunity to take or steal her swimsuit. However, the swimsuit does get lost during the storm so she has to wear a skimpier one from day 3 or 4 on.

Reactions: Max Headroom

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Did I missed sth? 54/54 Episode 7 indicated but I can't change from Episode 7 to 8? Last events unsolved is e7_55 to e7_60.

Now I cheated but imo Episode #8 is somekind confused? One time I can do everything with Julia the next time she behaves like at the end of 7 again e.g. the very 1st visit behind the house or yoga.
Celaviegroup That makes no fun.
Not that I complain about bjs and fucking with this hot chick but wouldn't it be nice to achieve it step by step and not chaotic sometimes yes but next time "What how dare you???"?

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
f95zone is not the official site of the publisher. That's Patreon. Approximately one month after the first release of Ep. 8 you will have a public release post like this: where the download link for the public version of Ep. 8 is made available.
Last i read from the developer, episode 8 public won't be available until the middle of june, even though episode 7 came out on the 3rd of may

H3X4G3N

Mar 24, 2019
10, within the next 2-3 weeks, but only if you pay 50+ for it (and thatzs only for 1 month *pfhhh*) :coffee: :ROFLMAO:

wolfy7777

Jul 27, 2017
So far the game is kind of eh. She doesn't like you or want to. The girls on the island, are nice but, eh thats it. No real moving forward. You can be the nice guy and get no where or be the rapist and get no where. Not interested in paying the patron just to get some story content, when I have already paid for good content from good game creators. Who don't hide behind a Patreon label. So long Suckers who paid for for this crap!

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
So far the game is kind of eh. She doesn't like you or want to. The girls on the island, are nice but, eh thats it. No real moving forward. You can be the nice guy and get no where or be the rapist and get no where. Not interested in paying the patron just to get some story content, when I have already paid for good content from good game creators. Who don't hide behind a Patreon label. So long Suckers who paid for for this crap!
You are "new" here made just 14 posts in 4 years and none has a positiv content. Obvious what to think about such a guy...

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Mc has sex with all the main girls, and you can't play the game?

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes