ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
i need a wt for ch one
Easiest way for ch1 is to just determine the most perverted option and choose the other one. When you have done it correctly you will see bob say "I think I got everything right" or something close to that. I don't the exact choices to make but it's a short chp. I think it ends shortly after you reach the island.

Reactions: taru

RealSwede

Jun 2, 2018
Impossible to acces to the help gallery got that :
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
Exception: Grid overfull.
I got the same issue after moving from episode 4 to episode 5.

You have either played a fake pirate version or something went wrong during download or start. Please try to start the game again
I've got 9.2 PC version from here.

Yes it's weird, I tested several time without any fatal problems
Try skipping to episode 4, open the gallery, go right to the last page of the gallery and then right click to exit. Then skip to episode 5 and try to open the gallery again.

As far as I can tell, the variable cg_page doesn't get reset to 0 and so is still looking for page 6 (actually it's page 7 because the thing is zero indexed) even though with episode 5 there are only 6 actual pages (so max cg_page should get to is 5). I manually reset the cg_page variable to 0 and can now access the gallery again.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Gallery ?

how to?
- open files Explorer
- type "%appdata%" (with out " ") or go to C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
- RenPy > My best friends daughter
- put it. or replace it
- have fun
Guessing they mean the hints section, but kinda defeats the purpose of playing it, since they'll miss all the scenes and animations :) since it only shows a few pictures from the scenes from there

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Im still not convinced, I got to bookmark 50 on EP 8, i just got so frustrated, the story progress (I gave up again) i visited every BROADWALK , BEACH, SWIM LEFT OF HOUSE ! IM SICK OF CLEANING THE KITCHEN ! I IVE BANGED HER 26 days in a row MISSION SUCCESS !!! PLEASE PLEASE CAN I GO HOME ! now? 5 BLOW JOBS PER DAY she's having ( 7 orgasms in 11 hours) :D Still not HAPPY :D 'PLEASE STOP SUCKIN MY DICK ' ffs LMAO! I WANT AN OPTION GET ME OFF THIS ISLAND ! haha LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BuggyD and BartPS

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Im still not convinced, I got to bookmark 50 on EP 8, i just got so frustrated, the story progress (I gave up again) i visited every BROADWALK , BEACH, SWIM LEFT OF HOUSE ! IM SICK OF CLEANING THE KITCHEN ! I IVE BANGED HER 26 days in a row !!! PLEASE PLEASE CAN I GO HOME ! now 5 BLOW JOBS PER DAY she's having ( 7 orgasms) :D Still not HAPPY :D 'PLEASE STOP SUCKIN MY DICK ' LMAO! I WANT AN OPTION GET ME OFF THIS ISLAND ! haha LOL
So much for blueballs!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Finally had time to play the update.
While it did offer some explanations, add a new character (for some reason) and move the plot forward it did have issues.
Hopefully the new girl will get hotter as she starts to work out and opens up more. But what was wrong with Cindy?
First I have to say I'm on the side of the people who own the island. This is supposed to be a business that rents an island paradise to rich people. How long have the girls been on the island for free? Grinding games = time. In the first game this was not an issue since the girl was living there, but this is supposed to be a vacation so a much more limited time scale.
Secondly the girls' clothing was stolen, but not the MC's. So loan each girl a t-shirt (there is a great wet t asset for Daz), the grils could have used a towel, or bed sheets. Here is an old moldy rotten sack?
There is too much character background misalignment. Too much either hovering over the ground or sinking into it.
Did I miss something, when did Julia become into girls? Julia went from not being able to fool around with the maid to here Ida lick my pussy.
IMO the dev needs to skip a month and spend the time working out the issues that are becoming legion. Give yourself a buffer month, i.e. you have a month in the can while you're developing a month, not do it for now because it must go out soon.
This is a good game with minor glitches to be worked out.

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
i want sex with maria and ida on boarwalk at night at 11pm and when i go night swimming when i meet maria when she kisses my cock that i have sex

Yorky 69

Apr 17, 2020
Just to make it clear - CelavieGroup didn't leak the game. I'm the 'owner' of this thread under the condition that admin may share the leaked game on front page.
I really feel sorry for the people that support me and have paid/support me for playing the game. The game would have been public within a month and without bugs and etc.
hi will you be releasing ep 8 public on here or just on patreon .

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
Im still not convinced, I got to bookmark 50 on EP 8, i just got so frustrated, the story progress (I gave up again) i visited every BROADWALK , BEACH, SWIM LEFT OF HOUSE ! IM SICK OF CLEANING THE KITCHEN ! I IVE BANGED HER 26 days in a row MISSION SUCCESS !!! PLEASE PLEASE CAN I GO HOME ! now? 5 BLOW JOBS PER DAY she's having ( 7 orgasms in 11 hours) :D Still not HAPPY :D 'PLEASE STOP SUCKIN MY DICK ' ffs LMAO! I WANT AN OPTION GET ME OFF THIS ISLAND ! haha LOL
Haha. Lol. No.

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes