Momo1521

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Or simply download latest version from my Patreon page
Celaviegroup Sorry did not mean to offend.

I have tried a bunch of different versions and it didn't work so I just looked at the code myself. I also think they said it somewhere earlier in this thread.

I also had a problem in episode 8 where I had 64/65 complete. When I used a save editor to see which tasks aren't complete it listed two items but the gallery said I had viewed everything. I tried to re complete those items but it didn't work.

Momo1521

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Am I the only one getting more than one error like this in between most scenes? Just replaying from start and it's making the game pretty much unplayable...

Edit:: this is the latest version, downloaded from Patreon. ;)

Edit2:: also did a complete "reinstall" using the above zip, and making sure that previous save had been deleted from the user Renpy folder as per previous posts...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/main.rpy", line 20, in <module>
NameError: name 'episode10' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "main.rpyc", line 20, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/main.rpy", line 20, in <module>
NameError: name 'episode10' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
My best friend's daughter 11.33
Wed Aug 18 23:58:11 2021
Did you try defining "episode10" at the top of main.rpy?

killroy#5284

Nov 19, 2018
Thanks a lot
Just tested with 11.33 and I have not been able to reproduce this bug. I can see what has gone wrong but that shouldn't be possible. Do you have your save file from end episode 10 - you were using before you got episode 11.
I appreciate your help, thanks a lot
i got it

Jun 21, 2018
I have a problem in episode 3, I have 2 scenes without being able to complete them because they require a specific dress that does not work, it is the scene in which they are having dinner and she wears the see-through dress with white flowers, when it is 8:00 p.m. instead of wearing that dress, she comes out in the gold / silver dress.
I have already repeated it 25 times and she never comes out with the see-through dress with white flowers at 8:00 p.m.

Jun 21, 2018
I have a problem in episode 3, I have 2 scenes without being able to complete them because they require a specific dress that does not work, it is the scene in which they are having dinner and she wears the see-through dress with white flowers, when it is 8:00 p.m. instead of wearing that dress, she comes out in the gold / silver dress.
I have already repeated it 25 times and she never comes out with the see-through dress with white flowers at 8:00 p.m.
I managed to go to episode 4 using the command "events = 63" the dilemma is that I do not have the points of shyness and others then certain events I cannot reproduce them for that reason, is there a command to modify that?

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I managed to go to episode 4 using the command "events = 63" the dilemma is that I do not have the points of shyness and others then certain events I cannot reproduce them for that reason, is there a command to modify that?
You can go to toolbox and just skip to ep 4

killroy#5284

Nov 19, 2018
Thanks a lot
It looks weird as I have no problems to switch to ep 11
Do you remember what you did after 35/35 were triggered at 10:00? I'm keen to be able to reproduce it. Thanks again
Sorry i do't remember i think nothing special just when i come to 35/35 at episode 10 i waited until episode 11 came up en click on it . i at some pictures what he says when i go/jump to ep 11 . after i click on 11 it looks like it stays on 10 but i played it to 42/35

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Sorry i do't remember i think nothing special just when i come to 35/35 at episode 10 i waited until episode 11 came up en click on it . i at some pictures what he says when i go/jump to ep 11 . after i click on 11 it looks like it stays on 10 but i played it to 42/35
Same same but I skipped from 10 34/35 to 11 and the count stopped at 42/35 ep 10 though I went through all events in 11.33.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2018
Save attached, it won't register several of the events necessary to complete Chapter 1. For example, two of the night dress events, which I've done a couple times each, are not registering as completed.

loptr999

May 13, 2020
I started My Best Friend's Daughter today and cannot get past the point of being relegated to the sofa to sleep... I have tried virtually every permutation of the options from the beginning and can't get past this point... I've used the fly /not used the fly, selected options where Julia is embarrassed / not embarrassed, been a gentleman / perv and nothing seems to work... Since there are no WT for Ep. 1, can someone offer some advice? Thanks in advance...

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
I started My Best Friend's Daughter today and cannot get past the point of being relegated to the sofa to sleep... I have tried virtually every permutation of the options from the beginning and can't get past this point... I've used the fly /not used the fly, selected options where Julia is embarrassed / not embarrassed, been a gentleman / perv and nothing seems to work... Since there are no WT for Ep. 1, can someone offer some advice? Thanks in advance...
Take it on the chin and just continue with the game. You will end up on the bed, and then some, eventually anyway.

Reactions: loptr999

loptr999

May 13, 2020
I'm done with this game... Even when starting over 4 times and using the walkthrough, events don't trigger and recommended options are greyed out as per the walkthrough... I got to 63 of 64 events in Chapter 3 and could not proceed without skipping to the next Chapter, then nothing I did triggered a single event in Chapter 4... Despite how attractive the models are, it's just not worth the aggravation... Smashing my thumb with a hammer would be more enjoyable...

loatgoan1

Mar 18, 2019
Release dates for episode 12
Dear all
Episode 12 is almost ready for alpha test.
500 new images and 42 new bookmarks are waiting for you.
I have also added 87 new animations in this episode.
Soon I hope to be able to implement German translation (don't write to me in German, please, as I do not speak or understand German at all)
You can now skip 1 hour or skip to next day from the top of the main screen. You do not need to go to toolbox any longer.
I have also implemented a small welcome animation in the game.
Diamond, Platinum and Gold members - August 3rd (estimated)
Master members - Friday August 13th
Silver members - Friday August 20th
Bronze members - Friday August 27th
Supporters and public release - Friday September 10th
Except supporters - all other members will get there unique copy in their Patreon mailbox
Wish you all happy playing
Cheers
/Bob

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes