hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
All I need are better clues to unlocking scenes.
The first one has a req of go to breakfast or something, and i've since the update, spent about 2 weeks on the island.
And it still hasnt triggered, then there are obviously other equirements.

zherealbastard

Donor
Feb 24, 2019
...that´s what I mean...as far as the game mechanics does´nt work...the game could suck...no clues, crap mechanics, endless times by waiting if a triiger work or not...that´s why I can´t back up games like these, no matter how hard the work might be...the result is still a game which has a bigger frustration factor like others...playing this w/o an WT or with a mod is simply waste of time.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
...that´s what I mean...as far as the game mechanics does´nt work...the game could suck...no clues, crap mechanics, endless times by waiting if a triiger work or not...that´s why I can´t back up games like these, no matter how hard the work might be...the result is still a game which has a bigger frustration factor like others...playing this w/o an WT or with a mod is simply waste of time.
Why do you think the ratings are so bad? The game itself is not bad except for the most single and important factor of all which is the actual GAMEPLAY which sucks donkey balls,playing this without a walkthrough mod its like playing russian roulette with your brain cells,sooner or later you gotta give up cause otherwise you'll end up fucking yourself up.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
This gets wayyyyy too much hate for what it is. The built in walkthrough makes it easy to get the scenes, and the girls are hot as fuck. Story isn't really anything at all but who cares, not like this is tagged as a VN or anything. You can do FAR worse on here for sure, its a really strong 3.5/5 easy.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Best Friend's Daughter [v12.1 Public] [CeLaVie Group] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 2,29 GB / 929 MB - Mybestfriendsdaughter-12.1-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 2,27 GB / 910 MB - Mybestfriendsdaughter-12.1-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,27 GB / 912 MB - Mybestfriendsdaughter-12.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): - MediaFire

Download (Win/Linux):
- Download (Mac): Workupload

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
This gets wayyyyy too much hate for what it is. The built in walkthrough makes it easy to get the scenes, and the girls are hot as fuck. Story isn't really anything at all but who cares, not like this is tagged as a VN or anything. You can do FAR worse on here for sure, its a really strong 3.5/5 easy.
I agree - I've found the last few updates to work well using the built-in guide as long as you stay somewhat sequential and don't try to cherry pick which scenes you go for. Haven't had less than complete ends of update since ep2...

May 11, 2018
Hello, How Long is this game??
It has a lot of content!
The game's progression and stories / corruption is very nice and fun.

It's always interesting seeing people that might not have an extensive programming background perform crazy feats like this game though.
Learning how to use arrays could go a long way but he makes it work even though it's basically brute forcing the idea of grouping variables, hehe. Can't knock the hard work but I can see how things get weird every so often.

Reactions: LIONREX

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
At the verry beginning on the island:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/bob_events.rpy", line 399, in <module>
NameError: name 'juliapeek' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "bob_events.rpyc", line 399, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/bob_events.rpy", line 399, in <module>
NameError: name 'juliapeek' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
My best friend's daughter 12.1
Sun Sep 12 14:26:36 2021

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes