Moonkee

Mar 21, 2017
Playing game from beginning...again... Can't finish chapter 2 because 1 item wouldn't trigger, had to skip. Can't finish chapter 3 because 1 item wouldn't trigger, had to skip. Start chapter 4 from link provided and it starts chapter 2. ?!! Something is telling me no matter how clever this game is.. DON'T PLAY IT right now. Gonna wait for updates/corrections. Sad too, because the game is very enjoyable without these issues.

Reactions: jfhhshjhdkjgh

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Ch 7 is solftlocked for me; the magazines never load into the Living Room, and half the events are locked behind it.

Pestilence

Jul 8, 2017
Every time I see this darn title... such a misnomer. You can't call someone your best friend when you're hitting on his daughter. You're no friend at all is more like.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It is a story and a never ending one at that. Just like DMD. But this a terrible sandbox which I must admit I look into now and again but end up feeling the same.

suwit

Nov 25, 2020
screenshot0001.png
1. Quick start , close
2. Auto event after click if required done
3. For game version 12.1
4. From ep.10 - ep.12
5. save file from start ep 10-11-12
How to?
- It auto after click on event.
- If required not complete it will show hint message.
- Sometime you need to skip day for do some event.
have fun !!!

Reactions: Mario8080

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Can anyone explain how it's humanly possible to play this with no walkthrough????? Holy fuck I got Ch2 barely done with WT... Working on 3 for hours and getting extra super pissed off going around and round

666terror666

Oct 26, 2020
As I am one of those who are stuck at the episode 7 bug-block (no magazines deposited, no event2 firing) I'd like to kindly ask someone to upload a save game somewhere shortly after the start of episode 7. It would be highly appreciated.

MrCdots

Jun 27, 2018
Can't get the Android port to work tried twice. When I install, it just tries and then says not installed. Any ideas to what I'm doing wrong? Maxed out my downloads for today trying so I can't until tomorrow

Docmo

Apr 22, 2020
Can't get the Android port to work tried twice. When I install, it just tries and then says not installed. Any ideas to what I'm doing wrong? Maxed out my downloads for today trying so I can't until tomorrow
Had the same problem with this and the last release. Unlikely to get any help here!

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
This version is probably bugged, also stuck at episode 7.

This game, like its predecessor, really has a tendency to get you stuck later in the chapter. The sandbox system is pretty enjoyable but you always tend to get stuck on specific chapters either because of bugs or everything being locked behind one single hidden specific event, it could be massively improved by having a more direct tutorial pointing you to any next available event. The gallery hints help buts it is not enough since you can't be sure which of those events are still locked.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShaggyDhs
2.50 star(s) 92 Votes