ALUCARD20

Feb 12, 2018
Hello, congrats for the dev the game is done very good and with attention on details.
Second can somebody help with save for 3 i`m stuck haha:))

suwit

Nov 25, 2020
Mod fly . Have fun!!!
This mod don't gaint you fly point. It only break and show to you when to Click on Bob.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Sorry Bob.
No better result in 11.33!
Counter doesn't change to 11 and at count 42/35 = event 7 in 11.33 I get a message saying:
"Thank you for playing episode 11" and something like "welcome back to episode 12 soon".
I do not have the patience to start over again from scratch.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
When did Julia gets so openly into girls?
The idea Ida had to throw Julia's father off track was a good touch.
To go one further Julia could tell her father she's not into the MC because she's dating Maria.

killroy#5284

Nov 19, 2018
Sorry Bob.
No better result in 11.33!
Counter doesn't change to 11 and at count 42/35 = event 7 in 11.33 I get a message saying:
"Thank you for playing episode 11" and something like "welcome back to episode 12 soon".
I do not have the patience to start over again from scratch.
Same here

Jun 17, 2017
Look up HP calculators such as the HP35 that first appeared in the late 70's. They are based on RPN and are still around today. Folk who do computer science and programming are intimately familiar with the concept of a stack. When you do a push, the last thing is on top and is the first thing out when you do a pop. People who do inventory management are also well familiar with a LIFO (last in first out) inventory system.

I don't know about you, but I've been on threads in discussion groups and email lists that have gone on for years. Stuff can tend to pile up. Let it get out of hand by allowing the software to put your reply at the end, and you may end up having to scroll down through pages and pages before getting to the latest activity. Now do that again repeated times in lets say the inbox for an email list where each users message includes all of that junk that needs to be waded through each time. You will quickly adjust to putting the latest stuff on top where it is immediately visible as soon as you open the message.
I used to work for Gamestop in Norway doing inventory and holy fuck, it was pain without a system that worked properly, and was so incredibly backwards and painful to use, that we ended up making use of a LIFO system that made sure we could actually ship everything to where it was needed, compared to whatever was in stock at the time. While it wasn't optimal, at least we made sure stuff got shipped properly, instead of the bushfire that could've been.

Bannios

Feb 26, 2020
I do not use Android, so no.

Note the lack of politeness in my response. Use please and thank you and fans of the games on this site might actually help you.
If you are not using android, why send a non-working answer. and note the lack of courtesy in my answer. Android was never done normally, which is still being written about. android found on another site.

Ulfgar

Jul 11, 2018
Hi, I started the game a few days ago from the beginning but I'm stuck at episode 3. I0ve been following the walkthrough but the events 46 and 47 on day 13 (Monday) don't fire and I can't go on. Anyone knows how to solve this problem?

Ulfgar

Jul 11, 2018
Hi, I started the game a few days ago from the beginning but I'm stuck at episode 3. I0ve been following the walkthrough but the events 46 and 47 on day 13 (Monday) don't fire and I can't go on. Anyone knows how to solve this problem?
I think I found a possible reason why this happens by looking at the code. The event that doesn't fire seems to be e3_50, which is related to the dinner with the 7th dress. But there's an option that, if the dress variable is set to 7 and the e3_50 variable is still 0 (the event hasn't fired) changes the dress variable to 6, thus preventing event 50 from ever happening. This could be a bug or just me don't understanding the code, but by removing those two lines of code I was able to go on with the game without problems

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
If you are not using android, why send a non-working answer. and note the lack of courtesy in my answer. Android was never done normally, which is still being written about. android found on another site.
Pointing out that you might have more luck getting help if you do not demand, but actually ask politely.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Or you could just look at my post a couple of pages back where I grew tired of of this "go through all the permutations" grinding and forced the game to progress me from episode 3 to 4 and then from 4 to 5. You will need to enable the console so you can set the events variable to match the threshold that you see up in the "bookmarks" gadget.

I think I found a possible reason why this happens by looking at the code. The event that doesn't fire seems to be e3_50, which is related to the dinner with the 7th dress. But there's an option that, if the dress variable is set to 7 and the e3_50 variable is still 0 (the event hasn't fired) changes the dress variable to 6, thus preventing event 50 from ever happening. This could be a bug or just me don't understanding the code, but by removing those two lines of code I was able to go on with the game without problems

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes