TBNRmojoz

Jan 27, 2019
Im in mobile and i cant unzip the windows file if i open and rezip it online it gets corrupted and the apk just dont want to install

MacqDaddy

Dec 1, 2019
Likewise. If there's supposed to be a gallery option somewhere it doesn't seem to be showing up after installing the mod.

Roych

Feb 15, 2018
Can't instal on android! Instalation always fails. I have more than enough free space on my phone.
Any ideas?

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
I understand if 3 is YOUR Magic number ! visit 3 times same time every day RINSE AND REPEAPT! did not you not learn anything from Reviews of ROOM FOR RENT (i understand you milk the COW) the cow died 2019 haha

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
BOB MAKE A VN (instead of this Grind Crap) chapter by Chapter (you will succeed) same models (fewer options) IT be 5* rated

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Im go3's my magic number (rinse and repeat) ! IM GO BROADWALK also (Noting happening LEFT OF HOUSE) BOB 100% its CRAP !!! put some mini games etc (Its TRASH) my opinion ! start again new game (OR LEAVE BROKE)

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Did you even read my post on this page? It's only a few posts back.

Did anyone figure out how to get Episode 11 to trigger? I'm at the end of Episode 10 with 35/35 complete, select change to new episode - 11 and it takes ne back to where I was. Episode 10 35/35. I don't know coding well enough to figure this out, but I see episode 11 called out in the script. Maybe it's in some other file where it can be triggered or are we just buggered at this point?

Edit - opened the gallery.rpy and while the blank images show in the game I find no Episode 11 images called out there...not sure what is going on...

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I ran into this yesterday on Linux while starting from a new game. Here's my analysis. You have an "add mtt" in one of your gallery screen statements in gallery.rpy but there's no correspondingly named asset file or define statement to point it to an image or whatever. Did you leave out one or more files from the downloads on the front page? I thinnk I pulled mine from nopy.

I don't know which platform you're using - as far as I know - for PC, Mac and Linux there should be no problem with Gallery, but I might be wrong - Please send me your save file so I can verify it

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes