• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
I can lay out my full walktrought to My Best Friend's Daught 1-14 episodes. It so happened that during the game from 5 or 6 episodes I lost the whole game without the possibility of recovery, and I had to start all over again. Naturally, I no longer remembered how surely it is to play right, so I began to record all my correct moves - that is, to make a walktrought. I did all this only for myself and never thought it could be useful for someone else, so my walktrought is not the most informative look, but if desired, it is very easy to understand there. This is not the most optimal walktrought - it's just as I played. In principle, I am confident in my records by 99.9%, but perhaps I could have a mistake or typo somewhere.
Hello, I have been using your WT. Have been doing good until day 52. WT states should start Episode 9. Mine does not. :sneaky:Would you please help me out? Thanks

Chienrouge

Aug 8, 2017
I've read some complaining about the "end" (chapter 15), and, i think it's one of the best ending i've played in that kind of game (not the link with the other games).

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
Hello, I have been using your WT. Have been doing good until day 52. WT states should start Episode 9. Mine does not. :sneaky:Would you please help me out? Thanks
Good afternoon. I, when I post my WT, immediately wrote that there is a small probability of errors. I am an ordinary person and did these records, simply, for myself, I could write somewhere wrong somehow not write something.
Check now and I will not change something. First - I played a game for a long time and already something forgot; Secondly - the ending of the game disappointed me very much, and now there is no desire to return to the game.
I can advise you to find my mistake in WT and fix it yourself. Although strange, in my WT, not one dozen people passed the game, and you first who saw a mistake.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Good afternoon. I, when I post my WT, immediately wrote that there is a small probability of errors. I am an ordinary person and did these records, simply, for myself, I could write somewhere wrong somehow not write something.
Check now and I will not change something. First - I played a game for a long time and already something forgot; Secondly - the ending of the game disappointed me very much, and now there is no desire to return to the game.
I can advise you to find my mistake in WT and fix it yourself. Although strange, in my WT, not one dozen people passed the game, and you first who saw a mistake.
I have to rely on a WT to play any game. I do not like to play a game for days on days without one. You shouldn't have posted the WT unless you were certain it works. I will not be able to fix your mistakes. Now I have wasted valuable time to ME playing by your WT. You may have been disappointed by the ending. I most definitely will not. Your WT is the only one I can find since the one in the OP is outdated. Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aj Atkinson

Shooma

Jan 8, 2021
Does anybody have a save game for MyFirstLove episode 3 89/89 or episode 4 0/x?
I'm stuck at episode 3 88/89. I've spend hours now and nothing works. I'm about to get brain cancer from living thru groundhog day again and again and again.
Please somebody help

Xros23

Sep 29, 2021
As I have mentioned before - when I created the figures - I did my best to make them as natural as possible- in some ways a little too much realistic :) . The hairy legs and arms are slowly removed
Damn. They get removed? I'm sorry to hear that. I just started playing and was really enjoying that feature. Hope you end up just making it an option or something. I personally would love to see more hair: pubes, arms, legs, etc., in higher renders in the future. It's honestly getting exhausting to look at the same bodies over and over again. Otherwise, keep up the great work, gang! Loving the game so far

Reactions: Celaviegroup

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Does anybody have a save game for MyFirstLove episode 3 89/89 or episode 4 0/x?
I'm stuck at episode 3 88/89. I've spend hours now and nothing works. I'm about to get brain cancer from living thru groundhog day again and again and again.
Please somebody help
If you are Patreon, please contact me at Patreon site or Discord

hyenalulu

Feb 25, 2018
Try to put this file in your game folder. I just deleted an if-condition in that file, that seemingly does nothing else then skip to chapter 15, if you reach chapter 14. But I'm not sure, if this might break something different.

Edit: the fix seemingly only works, when skipping manually to ep. 14
how download this file?? i try this open edit no to download

hyenalulu

Feb 25, 2018
can you help me
I have finished episode 13 but can't continue to episode 14?? then repeat to episode 13 0/51 what happened?? is there a coding error?
please help me ho to work to new episode 14

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
1-13 episodes I did from the MY Best Friend's Daughter version - Episode 13.03. Then he added 14 and 15 episodes as they were released. My WT is an ordinary exel file. I repeat once again - I did it for myself and was not going to print, but if you are familiar with files of this type, then print everything that is not at all a problem.
would you be so kind and share it via a link here or gdrive, please? the link in the OP points to an old WT.
Thanks in advance

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
2.50 star(s) 92 Votes