Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
Very kind, I have difficulty with the game, I can't see if I progress I seem to repeat the same things over and over again!
Is it possible to see the statistics?
Is there a gallery to see if all the topical points have been reached?

Marble

Jun 20, 2017
Thks: but these are for ep. 6 andt what we need is the beginning of ep.5
You can choose any chapter to start at without the need of a save, when you select the option "go to bed" at the end of the day an icon for settings appears in the bottom left, there you can skip to any episode.

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Had to skip first few days as it kept glitching me (click a button get sent to start screen do this choice and acts like I did all but go to bed) but 4 on were mostly ok.. kept taking me to town when I clicked the middle of the screen and putting me on another day till went to bed if I could not roll it back.

Feb 18, 2018
You can choose any chapter to start at without the need of a save, when you select the option "go to bed" at the end of the day an icon for settings appears in the bottom left, there you can skip to any episode.
[/QUOT
Quite right!!! Thank you sooo much!!

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
That's a big 10-4 good buddy... I never really intended to release the mod I had for it publicly but I was testing the waters so to speak at the time. I made some mistakes and found better ways to do things due to this particular VN. And if my best friend's daughter looked remotely like that she'd be on my payroll by now... just sayin'. :p
Do you happen to know, by any chance, if your WT mod still works with the final version of Season 1? I installed it but haven't see it active anywhere. Thanks in advance!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Do you happen to know, by any chance, if your WT mod still works with the final version of Season 1? I installed it but haven't see it active anywhere. Thanks in advance!
Bud, I have no idea. Like I mentioned before I haven't had time to play this VN in well over a year. I'm fairly confident it won't work 100% though since many or most of the scripts would have changed after I was working a testing version of the mod. If it were me I wouldn't install it in anything other than the version that it states it's for. That's always the rule of thumb.

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
Bud, I have no idea. Like I mentioned before I haven't had time to play this VN in well over a year. I'm fairly confident it won't work 100% though since many or most of the scripts would have changed after I was working a testing version of the mod. If it were me I wouldn't install it in anything other than the version that it states it's for. That's always the rule of thumb.
Yea, good call. I usually err on the side of caution, but I want to play this game, the story seems interesting and models look fantastic... but the grind is killing me. I'm only on S1E2 and I'm almost ready to throw in the towel on this thing.

Thanks for your help!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yea, good call. I usually err on the side of caution, but I want to play this game, the story seems interesting and models look fantastic... but the grind is killing me. I'm only on S1E2 and I'm almost ready to throw in the towel on this thing.

Thanks for your help!
I'll do my best to do a proper mod for it once I ever get caught up... tbh it's been on my list anyway and the reason I haven't played it in so long. I know if I do start playing it I'll put all my other projects down and start working on it right then and there... then a ton of folks will be pissed I'm not keep other VN's updated. It's a vicious circle that I almost regret pushing out as many mods publicly out of my private collection. When they're private I can update them whenever the hell I want to, when public I'm at the mercy of dev release dates constantly. Slave to the grind so to speak.

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
I'll do my best to do a proper mod for it once I ever get caught up... tbh it's been on my list anyway and the reason I haven't played it in so long. I know if I do start playing it I'll put all my other projects down and start working on it right then and there... then a ton of folks will be pissed I'm not keep other VN's updated. It's a vicious circle that I almost regret pushing out as many mods publicly out of my private collection. When they're private I can update them whenever the hell I want to, when public I'm at the mercy of dev release dates constantly. Slave to the grind so to speak.
I hear ya. You're doing God's work, sir.

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
I have answered you on Patreon site
Hi!
A simple question since until Ep3 I didn't see any guidance on.

Every time I hit for the first time and thus see the information "...no new events on this...(?) in episode xx", I can automatically (and safely) skip this scene in the course of the game and direct the focus to scene with the next girl within the episode?
Ex: spy or visit_play in pool..etc.:unsure:

thanks in advance;)

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Hi!
A simple question since until Ep3 I didn't see any guidance on.

Every time I hit for the first time and thus see the information "...no new events on this...(?) in episode xx", I can automatically (and safely) skip this scene in the course of the game and direct the focus to scene with the next girl within the episode?
Ex: spy or visit_play in pool..etc.:unsure:

thanks in advance;)
Correct.
When that comes up there is no new content for that choice in the current episode.

Reactions: yamabear

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020

Thanks for your help!
Hello everyone
The mod in principle works with the final version yes. (y) (y)
But it only covers ep 0(1) through ep 8. And it also only flags the MC's options at the moment and not the location(s) he should go or the time.
The file below however covers all these ballasts.
Good game.Have fun!!;)

Reactions: toobad0912
2.50 star(s) 92 Votes