Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
I like the game because it promises a lot, there are many better things than the previous sequels, you can choose where you will end up, like in the first season, whether to swallow, I would like them to include in the new episode and to add new things, such as is bathing together, sex in the bathroom, in the pool, on the beach, on the raft, and on the yacht, as we followed in rfr, mfl, mbfd season 1

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyBestFriendsDaughter-S2-EP6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Denisonchic

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Leaked copy again. Episode is due on 28 April and Episode 6on 30 May. If I have to guess this was probably leaked by a silver member, game has not reach bronze level yet. Bob is not going to be happy about this.

cerberus666

Apr 28, 2017
how to trigger or get to episode 5?

update
for some reason after downloading the copy from megadownload the option to jump to episode 5 appeared

Last edited:

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
I am passionate about this game to a great extent, I have followed all of Bob's projects and he has never let me down, hopefully and by the time this game comes to an end he will have the next one ready as he has always done, I wish I could support him financially because I have money but from my country I can't, my cards only work here..
Regards Bob and stay strong

A mi este juego me apasiona en gran medida, he seguido todos los proyectos de Bob y nunca me ha desfraudado, ojala y para cuando este juego llegue a su final ya tenga el siguiente listo como siempre ha hecho, ojala pudiese apoyarlo financieramente pues dienero tengo pero desde mi pais no puedo, mis tarjetas solo sirven aqui..
Saludos Bob y mantente firme

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Something I was never clear on was if I had to use the walkthrough. Is there a chance to miss out on content if not played perfectly? Do the days repeat as long as I need to unlock the other images?

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Something I was never clear on was if I had to use the walkthrough. Is there a chance to miss out on content if not played perfectly? Do the days repeat as long as I need to unlock the other images?
Yes, although sometimes you do need to go through a few days of other girls doing the thing you want [specific girl] to do before she gets her turn.
That may be one of the things that contributes to the feeling of grind some users have mentioned.
Personally I'm OK with it, but I see their point.

Reactions: Crichton

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
You can continue playing further to get anything you missed, which can happen especially in the first few episodes before some things got tweaked.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I got 112/111 so...it's OK
Might be a value too high in one of your old saves causing it to go past the bookmark limit.
If you can find any of Lukumo's end/beginning episode saves I would advise using them, tends to have the correct values for each episode.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Wait, I just advanced to day 8 but the walkthrough from 7 wasn't complete. Did I miss something or is that a bug?

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
Did the mc have sex with any of the girls yet? I played this before and no sex scenes.
I would like to know this too. Don't get me wrong I do like the game but it's been only teasing and some touching at this point (without having played this last episode 6). If you want it spoiler free, answer with a "spoiler" tag thing. Thanks in advance!

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes