soulx

Apr 1, 2018
I have some bugs in the game, for example, when I fall asleep it crashes, when I try to talk at breakfast when I choose it, it crashes and it skips the next day. Does anyone know how to fix it? :unsure:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Is there a fix on horizon?
There are many mistakes in v4.03.
Wrong names in topics;
at ep3 the relaations are like a puzzle-game - all time it are much more, or much less. One never exactly knows the relation to a char;
ep.3: icons at breakfast and dinner lead to mainscreen; - and much more!

Ep.1-2 are good works, but ep.3 is a rather bad.
Download ep 4.04 from my Patreon site

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I have some bugs in the game, for example, when I fall asleep it crashes, when I try to talk at breakfast when I choose it, it crashes and it skips the next day. Does anyone know how to fix it? :unsure:
It sounds like your installation went wrong - download ep 4.04 from my Patreon site

Reactions: denen and soulx

Motsaw

Oct 7, 2021
Weird thing happens here. When I try to load my save from ep4 in ep5 there's a Replay scenes screen with 3 options: episode 3, episode 4, back to the game. When I click back to the game it goes back to the main screen.
Anyone with similar issue? Can't play season 5 due to this bug.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
What is the idea, because at the beginning of ep.3 all rel. are down again?
OK, I can accept, but why not a little 'drama' at beginning of ep.3 to understand it better, why Bob is 'fucked off' for the girls, after their relations has been fine before?

Motsaw

Oct 7, 2021
Anyone can send me end of ep 4 save? My save is f*cked up, and I don't want to get through this endless repeating of actions again...

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Anyone can send me end of ep 4 save? My save is f*cked up, and I don't want to get through this endless repeating of actions again...
You can make it yourself. At the end of the day - just click the tool icon in lower left corner and select the episode you want to jump to

Reactions: denen and Motsaw

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Episode 6 is kinda fun :) A lot of hand jobbery :p The only complaints I can give are its not ah ah ah... should be ha ha ha, oh and also when jumping in the pool,not yoohoo but yahoo :)

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Episode 6 is kinda fun :) A lot of hand jobbery :p The only complaints I can give are its not ah ah ah... should be ha ha ha, oh and also when jumping in the pool,not yoohoo but yahoo :)
Well after reaching 75 points all I can say is... oh my! :)

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
Once again the CelaVie team has outperformed. Episode 6 is very well done, and plays to ClV's strengths: excellent detailed backgrounds, beautiful fc's, and great integration of the characteris into the backgrounds. No contortions, imbalances, or misfits, and even shadows work well.

The engineering of the episode is even improved. In earlier episodes, you could learn what to jump [CTRL] through by observing identical starting frames. But in this one, as in 5, there are multiple endings for many start-frames, depending on how many times you have gone through it. This happened in 4 as well. What's really nice here is that once you have exhausted the bookmarks for some location, it is removed from your choices so you can't just go there to grind. A good plan. I got through all 111 bookmarks in a bit over 3 hours, and had no problems finding them all. Of course, if you stay to admire the graphics, you could spend a lot longer.

If you go methodically through the 4 fc's at the side stories, like in the pool or shower, you will find yourself only having the pre-breakfast blocks to finish, and so your routine will simply be sleep, meet fc's in rotation, breakfast, relax, dinner, sleep and so on. The only exception to doing all 4 fc's in rotation is the few side stories that are unique to one fc. At the end, I was left with four bookmarks to finish with one fc at the beach which took me to the 111 endpoint.

There are no serious errors in the episode, like the dreaded error screen where you have to ignore the error and jump to the next good section of code. The only errors are trivial ones that are easily ignored. There are some non-sequiters in the dialog, as when the MC is asked how did he sleep at breakfast, but before he can say anything, a new topic is initiated leaving him speechless. Another is when the MC asks the fc's to turn around, and they ignore him. A little error in coding happens when the MC announces that there will be no more outfit competitions at dinner, but shortly thereafter one starts up, and this happens again, much later when the same costume theme occurs. Something wierd happens on the later pool bookmarks, as underwater BJ's are shown, a physical impossibility. But these are nit-picky errors, and nothing in the game seriously detracts from enjoying the fantastic graphics.

This episode is all about corrupting the 4 main fc's from about 20% to 80%, but that is all that happens. No other fc's appear. The geography is restricted to the resort area, meaning no trips to the yacht or other islands - nothing at all but the resort. However, the next episode is mentioned in the game as having some new locations, so I guess we just wait for it.

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
I'm still waiting for the frame-step control. Some intervening frames are gorgeous, and CelaVie zips through them at 1 / 2 seconds. What is the point of doing all that splendid work and not allowing people to admire it?

Reactions: Pissit

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Why do we have a link to episode 6 before episode 5 has been leaked here? Looks like 5 hasn't reached a final and public state yet and 6 is a very early alpha or beta version, which is usually not worth being downloaded. Or am I wrong?

Motsaw

Oct 7, 2021
Why do we have a link to episode 6 before episode 5 has been leaked here? Looks like 5 hasn't reached a final and public state yet and 6 is a very early alpha or beta version, which is usually not worth being downloaded. Or am I wrong?
Check out his Patreon site, it's all there.

Reactions: Pissit

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
There's always a small element of risk downloading leaked copies of games, when we were alpha testing, it was up to 6.02, so whether this is an official copy or not who knows, lol

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes