Slimda

May 9, 2018
I did that. The same happens there. The chapter cannot be finnished due to that bug.
You can fix it yourself. If you decompile and open episode3.rpy, at line 2785 where it says "show screen sam_mode", you can change it to "show screen june_mode". That should let you progress this scene.
For decompiling, I would recommend UnRen Ultrahack that's somewhere on this forum.

Recouper

Jan 6, 2019
Celaviegroup, I just now read through the last few pages of comments here and I can see some people are pretty critical in a rather harsh way. I just want to reiterate; you're doing good man. Keep following your creative inspiration.
The fact that you tied up and ended season 1 and started fresh with season 2 shows that you're not just out to milk you supporters and that's a big thing. It frees you up to create the game that you want made without being held back by trying to psycho-analyse and manipulate your supporters into perpetual blue-ball suspension, forever paying for the hope to finally find satisfaction at the end of a tunnel that may potentially never end.
All to common a problem with many other developers.
Look, inflation hit a little hard and I closed down all of my Patreon support. But now, things are a little more flush financially. You actually seem like a decent dude to me and I really do enjoy your work, so I'm going to head to your Patreon page and check it out.
Stay the course. Make the game you want to see made. You're good at it.

Last edited:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
You can fix it yourself. If you decompile and open episode3.rpy, at line 2785 where it says "show screen sam_mode", you can change it to "show screen june_mode". That should let you progress this scene.
For decompiling, I would recommend UnRen Ultrahack that's somewhere on this forum.
Thanks, but I just skipped that chapter, because only very few scenes were left. And generally I think that bugs should better be corrected by the developer instead of by each player indiviually. ;)

Motsaw

Oct 7, 2021
Weird thing happens here. When I try to load my save from ep4 in ep5 there's a Replay scenes screen with 3 options: episode 3, episode 4, back to the game. When I click back to the game it goes back to the main screen.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Weird thing happens here. When I try to load my save from ep4 in ep5 there's a Replay scenes screen with 3 options: episode 3, episode 4, back to the game. When I click back to the game it goes back to the main screen.
Can you upload your save file - will try to fix it as I have no idea why this happen

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Hi guys: I've been playing all the games from this developer since it started and although they have a lot of similarities between them, I personally love them, and I hope Lee continues lighting the spark and continues creating other games and extending this one as long as he considers it correct do it.
Criticizing is easy and I personally don't criticize what I don't know how to do, this is simply a game and as such I don't take it as seriously as those who find everything wrong, congratulations Bob and please don't give up keep going. Greetings.....

hola chicos : Yo estoy jugando todos los juegos de este desarrollador desde que comenzó y aunque tienen mucho de similitud entre ellos a mi en lo personal me encantan, y ojala lee siga alumbrando la chispa y siga creando otros juegos y alargando este mientras él considere correcto hacerlo.
criticar es facil y yo personalmete no critico lo que no sé hacer, esto sencillamente es un juego y como tal no me lo tomo tan a pecho como esos que todo lo encuentran mal, felicidades Bob y por favor no desmayes sigue adelante. Saludos....

Reactions: Blue Eyes710

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I can't join the group on Discord, it says that the invitation cannot be accepted. Why it's not possible?
Have you been on there before ? If you have, have you maybe had your discord account taken over and had scam posts made on the discord and got banned ?
I don't see any other reason why you shouldn't be able to join, unless the invite link has expired, but it should be a permanent one.

Nov 23, 2017
Have you been on there before ? If you have, have you maybe had your discord account taken over and had scam posts made on the discord and got banned ?
I don't see any other reason why you shouldn't be able to join, unless the invite link has expired, but it should be a permanent one.
Nothing, I even created another discord account to see if I could enter, and the same thing.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Is there a fix on horizon?
There are many mistakes in v4.03.
Wrong names in topics;
at ep3 the relaations are like a puzzle-game - all time it are much more, or much less. One never exactly knows the relation to a char;
ep.3: icons at breakfast and dinner lead to mainscreen; - and much more!

Ep.1-2 are good works, but ep.3 is a rather bad.

soulx

Apr 1, 2018
I have some bugs in the game, for example, when I fall asleep it crashes, when I try to talk at breakfast when I choose it, it crashes and it skips the next day. Does anyone know how to fix it? :unsure:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Is there a fix on horizon?
There are many mistakes in v4.03.
Wrong names in topics;
at ep3 the relaations are like a puzzle-game - all time it are much more, or much less. One never exactly knows the relation to a char;
ep.3: icons at breakfast and dinner lead to mainscreen; - and much more!

Ep.1-2 are good works, but ep.3 is a rather bad.
Download ep 4.04 from my Patreon site

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes