therantil

Mar 29, 2021
I am stuck on Season 2, just the same results as I walkthrough and nothing changes, there's no counter so I have no idea if I've done everything and I just got to the end of the update, still Ep 1 on Season 2. I've tried everything.

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
So are other dev's, but without all the bugs and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG foreplay. Try take a look at Club Detention. Single developer, updates every 3 months or so and only a few minor bugs compare to what I hit in this game.
detalized models, soft progress, rich in angles, no female protag kinks, monthly update, what do you need from a VN

• Red Heart
Reactions: Celaviegroup

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Great game but does the mc get the girls pregnant
I am stuck on Season 2, just the same results as I walkthrough and nothing changes, there's no counter so I have no idea if I've done everything and I just got to the end of the update, still Ep 1 on Season 2. I've tried everything.
I don't understand - you can't do anyting wrong - it's just one game day. Play to the end of the day

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Your save file is completely screwed up. Please download latest version from my Patron site and play from beginning of episode 4. At the end of day you can access toolbox in lower left corner and 'skip to episode 4'

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
detalized models, soft progress, rich in angles, no female protag kinks, monthly update, what do you need from a VN
Less bugs, some lewd content beyond petting and foreplay and different dialog for the girls would be a start. It's not hard to do monthly updates when you don't check for bugs and just copy the dialogs from one girl to the next.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: legend_shon

POW75

Dec 24, 2019
Diamond, Platinum and Gold members: Sunday April 2nd

Master members: Friday April 14th

Silver members: Friday April 21st

Bronze members: Thursday April 27th

Supporters: Thursday May 4th

Public: May 30th

Last edited:

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
Your save file is completely screwed up. Please download latest version from my Patron site and play from beginning of episode 4. At the end of day you can access toolbox in lower left corner and 'skip to episode 4'
Thanks, I was wondering that myself. I kept experiencing a bug throwing me back to Ep3, so I thought something might be wrong.

cappy99

Jan 5, 2018
Man, this game is pretty painful. I haven't been able to finish any of the seasons. It's just unfun.

The repetition is insanely brutal.... Wake up and decide whether you want to sleep in for the 50th time, Watch the same lunch/dinner dialogue for the 100th time, hug the girls for the 1000th time. Which one of these random, redundant events will propel the plot to the next phase? Nobody knows!

It's a shame because the art is nice. I can tell the creator put a lot of time into the design. Unfortunately, it's just unplayable.

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes