Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
It couldn't possibly be that the issue is that someone leaked a Beta copy that could have bugs that hasn't been all worked out yet. I don't know that for a fact but it makes sense because it has happened before and people get all upset thinking the leak was finished and it turned out it really wasn't. Just speculating a little, and looking back on other games that this has happen with.
My guess is as good as yours. There was but a short time between ep 4 and 5.
CeLaVie Group's got a mole!

Wolf694ct2

Mar 6, 2021
so a interesting tip when i felt stuck in this game nothing new triggering, i could not go to the next episode but i was able to skip one hour two or three times and then a scene with Ida and Maria was triggered at the Boardwalk, I wonder if it is a certain time of the day and sequence of events for more to trigger- 15/58/episode 3

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
so a interesting tip when i felt stuck in this game nothing new triggering, i could not go to the next episode but i was able to skip one hour two or three times and then a scene with Ida and Maria was triggered at the Boardwalk, I wonder if it is a certain time of the day and sequence of events for more to trigger- 15/58/episode 3
Yes, many events only happen at certain times of the day. Some might be a specific hour, others might be anytime in the morning or afternoon or whatever. And some of them can only happen after other events are done.

Reactions: Wolf694ct2

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
It couldn't possibly be that the issue is that someone leaked a Beta copy that could have bugs that hasn't been all worked out yet. I don't know that for a fact but it makes sense because it has happened before and people get all upset thinking the leak was finished and it turned out it really wasn't. Just speculating a little, and looking back on other games that this has happen with.
I haven't had much free time lately to follow these games, heck I haven't even been on Patreon for a long time, so I haven't heard anything about that. I just downloaded what was on the first post of this thread. Is that the leaked, unofficial version?

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
Im so lost. I have done everything to not offend the lil cock tease. never touched her never used the fly never looked at or willing touched the other girls. and i still end up on the couch... wtf???

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
Im so lost. I have done everything to not offend the lil cock tease. never touched her never used the fly never looked at or willing touched the other girls. and i still end up on the couch... wtf???
You're supposed to use the fly. But you have to switch back the the MC before they kill it.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I haven't had much free time lately to follow these games, heck I haven't even been on Patreon for a long time, so I haven't heard anything about that. I just downloaded what was on the first post of this thread. Is that the leaked, unofficial version?
From what I understand that is correct... If you are on the Patron page I think that Ep 4.13 was just recently only released for supporters. This Ver 5 I am assuming not meant or ready yet for public release.

• Angry
Reactions: filochard

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Well there doesn't need to be much speculation about it being Beta - it says so clearly before the game starts. :p
On the other hand, some people have managed to get all bookmarks, so it's more likely that the rest of us have missed something. :cautious:

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
the girls room before dinner and after dinner in their villa..... if i dont pick anything it says opportunity missed. if i select the fly... successful or fail... it says opportunity missed. if i click on MC pic... it says opportunity missed..... how do i trigger them?

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
someone leaked a Beta copy that could have bugs that hasn't been all worked out yet.
I leaked the last version, it was given to me by an ex-patrons (he was banned since then).
But as on Celavie patrons page the version for V5 is still the same, I doubt that it was a "beta" version. And if it was, then all the patrons, even the diamond ones (the rich guy who pays more than 170€uros each month), had the same buggy version !!!

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes