Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
Is there a walkthrough for Episode 2? I got stuck at 73/74 and the Hint system does not show me anything in any part of the day. thx
MBFD is not virtual novel, the story is not linear and it is not possible to decide, what issue is missing.
If you are playing official 4.14 version , you can switch to Episone 3 manually. IMHO, the issue can be one missing walk with Julia at 22:00 (you have to finish all "dresses" correctly) or cleaning kitchen. But, I can guess only.

Reactions: BoobiesSugoi
Jun 13, 2020
Episode 5 should be officially published April 8th, 5.1 was leaked.
Anyway, 5.3 has no new content. It is "just" bug-fixing, new functions/extensions like gallery, etc.
"No new content". So what?

So it was leaked. So a "Lesser product" is what Celavie wants to publish right now in these forums because it was leaked ahead of schedule?
Doesn't seem like something a regular game producer would do if they were actually interested in getting revenue for their product. It sort of shows they don't care about how their product reflects on the public when it seems to have a game breaking bug in 5.1, but willing to make the small effort of making a less broken product to a small group people.

Sorry for being critical- but I've been reviewing games for quite some time and have a library of hundreds of titles, I don't give an Indy title any more leeway than a large game producer. As soon as they make their product "For Sale"- Patreon or by purchase, everything is on the table for review: Marketing, Packaging, Game Quality (QA) and P.R.

Reactions: filochard

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
"No new content". So what?
It is simple (and similar to other games).
Celavie has publishled the schedule, all Patrons have full support via Discord channel. Episode 5 will be available since Apr-8 in actual version for free with similar support.
Frankly, I see no reason why any developer should support leaked versions or publish new versions for anybody before scheduled.
If you want to have new version of MBFD, it is easy - to start support the developer.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... As soon as they make their product "For Sale"- Patreon or by purchase, everything is on the table for review: Marketing, Packaging, Game Quality (QA) and P.R.
I am quite sure you know that Steam offers games in "Early Access" state. Ppl who buy Early Access get Early Access, and they agree to it.

What hight tier patrons get is also a kind of "Early Access". They know there are still flaws in it, and most of them help with reporting them and make the game more "finetuned".

Do you really think: Stealing an unfinished game gives one the right for instant updates from the dev himself?

The dev shares public versions for free, not absolute perfect but well finetuned. If someone wants to play a decent finetuned version, he should play the game after it is public. And even gets some help from the dev ... :)

Edit: Btw. public version of Ep4, 4.14 is out on Patreon ...

Last edited:

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
hello same for me , stuck in ep 4 46/48 ..
could you help me , i want to finish completly this ep before the Ep5.
Thks
Let try to download public 4.14 version from Patreon ( ). In left lower corner is Julia with full help/gallery support. There are all events and the unfinished ones have all condition how to finish each of them.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for Episode 2? I got stuck at 73/74 and the Hint system does not show me anything in any part of the day. thx
If you go to my Patreon site - you'll find public version of episode 4. In this version you'll find the gallery/hint system. It's better than using mods or external WT's. Wish you happy playing

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
Bois, is anyone working on a WT for this game? It is literally unplayable... I'm stuck in E3 at 52/58 and the in-game hints do not work anymore. All events endlessly repeat I can't find the way through

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Celavie's response to the v5.1 being leaked was uploading v5.1 to this thread; This is no longer an issue with the version being "Leaked", Celavie themselves published this version of their product. I am very sorry you are failing to see the logic in this. As it was stated by someone who is a Patreon: "There is no new content in 5.3". So what does that mean? It means that paying money to contribute doesn't give you new content (broken or not) in this version, it gives you a less broken version.

What does this all leave? It leaves a lessor/ broken product to the public that Celavie itself is publishing to the public, it isn't the person's fault who leaked it anymore, it's on Celavie and it's the product that currently represents the quality of their product to the public. As I said earlier- Perhaps they shouldn't have made the 5.1 version available in these forums and shut down the link and banned the leaker.

View attachment 1088062
... are you getting my point at all?

I'm perfectly fine with waiting for 5.3 if they believe they are on some artificial schedule now even though they technically have released 5.1 themselves. The only reason this matters to me is I want the best for this game; right now they had people in this thread struggling to figure out how to a complete an episode that is currently broken and will not allow them to complete it. They had no problem answering a question on girls "Bi Status" but nothing but radio silence on looping/broken missing maid scene.

I understand that one of you are at least a really big fan of the game and you're willing to settle for less because you support them, but they need to support themselves a little here instead of looking like pan handlers trying to sell a less broken version for $20 bucks (a month) at this point.
I decided - not to make any comments to your posts as it's clear that you're a troll - but it's also clearly that you're trying to spread fake news.

I didn't leak episode 5.1 - it was done by one of my Gold members.

I simply don't understand your points - if people wants to play 'bug free' versions they need to wait for the public version. They are available each month with 1 month delay from the first beta version. The public version is available with exact same interval as the Gold member version. If you play this version you'll have to wait 2 month for next episode!! I have not asked anybody to play this version from the pirate site and I'm not responsible for that.

If you're stealing a broken couch from me - do you expect that I'll repair it for you?

F95 can be a good platform for promoting and obtaining feedbacks - that's why I make the game public. I also do that so people that can't afford to support me - will have a chance to play it.

The only things that will be obtained by leaking my game is that people here will play a broken game - my income on my hard work will decrease and might result in no game or lower quality - some of my supporters will be annoyed as they just spend money instead of playing for free. Honestly - there are no winners - except the uploaders 2 sec of fame!

Let me try to illustrate it. I'm baking a bread and you want to be the first to taste it - so you take it out of the oven long time before it's ready - and claim that it taste awful and you make me responsible for the awful bread. My supporters try it several times while it's baking and tell me when it's perfect. For people here that can wait - they will be able to eat the perfectly baked bread.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Sorry Guys, but I can't understand some of you. Each of us has different preferences and if you don't like it you shouldn't play it. For example, if someone doesn't like potatoes, they shouldn't eat potatoes and they shouldn't write about how scary they taste. Some complain about bugs in the unfinished version that was leaked, but even big game companies with hundreds of employees post games that contain bugs. And Bob works alone. He's in charge of everything, most of you have no idea how much work goes into it. Bob also thinks about people who don't have money and can't support MBFD and posts the public versions. And Bob is not only working on new content, he is also constantly improving the finished episodes. For example, the latest version (currently only available to patrons) has 5 additional events in episode 3. In addition, the text is constantly being tweaked. Personally, I am thrilled with the game. Some people write that Bob doesn't pay attention to what people write. It's not true at all because some people have had trouble finding all the events. Bob has added a gallery for each episode 2 to 6 with hints so that everyone can finish everything without problems (Which meant an enormous amount of additional work). I personally prefer to play without hints (that's the only way I really have fun). I only use the gallery to see the scenes again.
screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0001.png

Jun 13, 2020
I decided - not to make any comments to your posts as it's clear that you're a troll - but it's also clearly that you're trying to spread fake news.

I didn't leak episode 5.1 - it was done by one of my Gold members.
You misunderstood what I was saying, I didn't say you leaked 5.1, I said one of your Patreons did, which is what you just said.
And the point I was making was: You took responsibility for your content the moment you allowed it to be available on this forum -> When you made it available for Download here (see image below).
1615976214711.png
Is this not you who put it on this thread or someone who has your permission to do so?
If f95zone does not have permission to publish this current version of your product then you use a DMCA to have them take it down- Otherwise this IS the current version of the product you are allowing to be public.

Nobody is stealing anything at this point, it is here and available now because you enabled it.

And like I said- If you want to show off your Broken Couch in your show room, All the power to you.

I was just stating my opinion, which was honest sincere criticism based on what I know and what I see and my experience with other game developers.

Reactions: Irad and filochard

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
I guess this is the game with the most frequent stuck along the way. And this is her main problem. Neither the graphics, nor the plot, nor the absence of animation (or maybe the animation has already appeared, I have not downloaded it from version 3, the tag is indicated, but I have not seen the animation), but it is the constant ignorance of where and when to go and what to do for the event trigger and causes negative reviews from the majority.
This is just my opinion. The developer is unlikely going to change anything.
It's just that I constantly see the word "stuck" in this thread. This is alarming.

Jun 13, 2020
It's just that I constantly see the word "stuck" in this thread. This is alarming.
The hint system they developed is better, it's bugged in 5.1 because of the persistent file I believe, but it's still better than the previous step by step automated walk though because it leaves 'some' mystery. If you are stuck due to a bug, you might have to wait until the next version in April maybe.

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
You misunderstood what I was saying, I didn't say you leaked 5.1, I said one of your Patreons did, which is what you just said.
And the point I was making was: You took responsibility for your content the moment you allowed it to be available on this forum -> When you made it available for Download here (see image below).
View attachment 1088440
Is this not you who put it on this thread or someone who has your permission to do so?
If f95zone does not have permission to publish this current version of your product then you use a DMCA to have them take it down- Otherwise this IS the current version of the product you are allowing to be public.

Nobody is stealing anything at this point, it is here and available now because you enabled it.

And like I said- If you want to show off your Broken Couch in your show room, All the power to you.

I was just stating my opinion, which was honest sincere criticism based on what I know and what I see and my experience with other game developers.
I'm sure that you don't know how this is working. I'm not the uploader - go back to page 1 and you'll see that I'm not responsible for this tread. The game was first leaked between some guys here - where one of them leaked it at SVS and FAP. Later on it appeared here. in this tread. The guys here at F95 have no interest to help guys like me - guys that feed them - don't ask me why!!! - so no chance to remove it.

• Angry
Reactions: Irad and filochard
Jun 13, 2020
I'm sure that you don't know how this is working. I'm not the uploader - go back to page 1 and you'll see that I'm not responsible for this tread. The game was first leaked between some guys here - where one of them leaked it at SVS and FAP. Later on it appeared here. in this tread. The guys here at F95 have no interest to help guys like me - guys that feed them - don't ask me why!!! - so no chance to remove it.
My sincere apologies.

I thought this was done with your permission.

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes