tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
and again

Walkthrough+Cheat MOD Please Thanks
I tried a WT/Cheat mod in the first and second episodes and it Totally Broke the game and had to dump them and reload. From then on no problem with game, took me a bit to grasp the way it played out, but got the hang of it. If you are on something like day 40 or something crazy like that, and not going anywhere fast, or if your having problems finding new things and the bookmarks aren't changing, you can do what I did and go back a few days and try something different. You may have to do that a couple of times. What helped me was to setup a BACK button ( or side of screen ) in the Preferences before starting the game. Also Right Click will open up the Save slots and use the Quick Save slots for quick reload of a part of the day to do something else. Worked for me. The built in help came on in ep 3 I think and saved a ton of random clicking and going nowhere.

Reactions: Lukumoide

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
OH a slight word of Caution: It you setup Left button/left side screen as your Back, in a Fly event make sure that you DONT miss the Bob Icon when you go to escape. It will take you back to the beginning and you will have to do the Fly all over again, but if it gets killed that is a fast way to go back and try again and not loose all of your fly points also.

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
I gave up on the game coz its literally unplayable as there are no indications on what makes those hidden stats go down which in turn stop the in-game progress. I am too lazy to check stats in cogwheels after literally every choice I make and then load the save... I am stuck in Ep3 and the in-game hints do not work. I know dev said go to Patreon get the version.... IT DOES NOT WORK!! After 38 in-game days I am stuck at same events E3 (52/58) and no progress hints were given at any time of the last 15 in-game days I played (and obviously some stats went down coz why not? i guess).
I will probably do the same as what I did in RFR game (by the same dev). Wait for the proper WT/mod to be posted. Hope NightTrain does it again. That RFR mod by him was fucking GODLY!!! I was able to enjoy the game without setbacks and repeats of same content over and over again. Celaviegroup has exactly the type of game/models/setting that I like (ie no balloon tits). Both games are in my top 5 (content/renders...) but I fucking hate the hidden scores in the background that kill progress and make the game unplayable. NightTrain PLEASE man work your magic, take the game to the next level!

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I am stuck at same events E3 (52/58) and no progress hints were given at any time of the last 15 in-game days I played (and obviously some stats went down coz why not? i guess).
davemarg I remember being stuck at 52/58 in ep 3. What got me going forward was making sure that I did the night 2200 event with Julia including saying yes to shall I continue for each dress. I believe there are 5 dresses in that episode so it could mean doing that event up to 10 times since you will need to answer yes to continue 2x each. Biggest clue is watch her face for a smile. Have to close though in that event because her smile is hard to see due to the angle she is at. If that doesn't work then I don't know.

Edit: If all else fails then I believe in ep 3 click on the gears in upper left corner of island map view and choose I think "go to next episode" which will complete all events in ep 3 so you can play ep 4. Hint system becomes better with each episode. Wait for public release of ep 5 though. The one here is broken due to someone uploaded it early. Celaviegroup may not release it here or on Patreon due to that. I hope they do since I am stuck on ep 5 due to the very early hack of it.

Last edited:

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
davemarg I remember being stuck at 52/58 in ep 3. What got me going forward was making sure that I did the night 2200 event with Julia including saying yes to shall I continue for each dress. I believe there are 5 dresses in that episode so it could mean doing that event up to 10 times since you will need to answer yes to continue 2x each. Biggest clue is watch her face for a smile. Have to close though in that event because her smile is hard to see due to the angle she is at. If that doesn't work then I don't know.

Edit: If all else fails then I believe in ep 3 click on the gears in upper left corner of island map view and choose I think "go to next episode" which will complete all events in ep 3 so you can play ep 4. Hint system becomes better with each episode. Wait for public release of ep 5 though. The one here is broken due to someone uploaded it early. Celaviegroup may not release it here or on Patreon due to that. I hope they do since I am stuck on ep 5 due to the very early hack of it.

Thank you for your time to post all this. I believe I had done it for all dresses at 22:00 as the new nightwear opened and then the next day I guess I made wrong choices somewhere and it reset all... then I gave up when she put on her old nighty on....

I was forced to skip some E2 content (maybe 3 or 4 events at the end) as nothing was opening and I was just running in circles few days. I don't want to do skip content in every episode. I love the renders and the models, I want to see the whole story (no skip) but the way the game is designed it is really frustrating to play.

Does the progress in the game ONLY depend on those love/shy stats? If love is high and shy is low would the game move from event to event?? I believe I found a way to bypass the damn points system but it would not work if there are other factors that determine game progress (other than love/shy and one other can't remember now)

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Thank you for your time to post all this. I believe I had done it for all dresses at 22:00 as the new nightwear opened and then the next day I guess I made wrong choices somewhere and it reset all... then I gave up when she put on her old nighty on....

I was forced to skip some E2 content (maybe 3 or 4 events at the end) as nothing was opening and I was just running in circles few days. I don't want to do skip content in every episode. I love the renders and the models, I want to see the whole story (no skip) but the way the game is designed it is really frustrating to play.

Does the progress in the game ONLY depend on those love/shy stats? If love is high and shy is low would the game move from event to event?? I believe I found a way to bypass the damn points system but it would not work if there are other factors that determine game progress (other than love/shy and one other can't remember now)
If you bypass the love and shy factor - you'll not be able to play the game to the end and will end in dead ends.
There are several factors that determine your progress - love/shy factor - fly level, right choice when it's available and of course which bookmarks you have triggered. Never use Tab or any other way of skipping contents. If you do so - you'll never get any progress. I hope that it helps. Wish you happy playing

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I gave up on the game coz its literally unplayable as there are no indications on what makes those hidden stats go down which in turn stop the in-game progress. I am too lazy to check stats in cogwheels after literally every choice I make and then load the save... I am stuck in Ep3 and the in-game hints do not work. I know dev said go to Patreon get the version.... IT DOES NOT WORK!! After 38 in-game days I am stuck at same events E3 (52/58) and no progress hints were given at any time of the last 15 in-game days I played (and obviously some stats went down coz why not? i guess).
I will probably do the same as what I did in RFR game (by the same dev). Wait for the proper WT/mod to be posted. Hope NightTrain does it again. That RFR mod by him was fucking GODLY!!! I was able to enjoy the game without setbacks and repeats of same content over and over again. Celaviegroup has exactly the type of game/models/setting that I like (ie no balloon tits). Both games are in my top 5 (content/renders...) but I fucking hate the hidden scores in the background that kill progress and make the game unplayable. NightTrain PLEASE man work your magic, take the game to the next level!
You have to remember that there are people who only support the game because it's not too easy. For me, for example, the game is too easy to play even without hints. But because there were several people who got stuck. Bob has added a gallery for each episode with hints. Now it's enough if someone can read and follow the clues to complete the game. I personally play without hints, every month versions that are still in development, where the difficulty is much higher than all posted versions. in my eyes, all posted versions are very easy to play, even without hints. Bob tries everything to make as many people as possible happy with the game. The people who like it very easy can use the gallery. The people who want it a bit more difficult play without hints. I think Bob has solved it very elegantly with the gallery.

Reactions: Alegor

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I'm happy to announce that I'm now in charge of this thread. I have agreed with the staff that I can be in charge under the condition that I'll not delete any pirate version of this game.
For me it's important that people who have interest in my work, can play my game in the best way. That's why I have agreed to these terms.
What will change:
I'll frequently upload teasers from next episodes and I'll guide you how to play and NOT to play :)
I can't make sure that everybody will like my game but I'll do my utmost so as many will enjoy it.
I can't prevent that modders make WT's, cheat's etc and they are still free to upload it here - however the best way to secure that you can play each episodes to the end is to play the game as it is and follow my guidelines.
On page 1 I have replaced images and updated game description - more to come...
You'll also find teaser from episode7.
Wish you all happy playing

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I played the whole game (with Version 6.05) a few days ago from the beginning to the end episode 6 and it took me about 4 hours without any hints to finish it. As you can see it's really not too difficult and if I can do it, so can other players.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I'm sorry to hear that you gave up. In order to play the game it's important to follow the guide that I have released together with link to the game. As mentioned many times before - never use TAB or any other skipping methods as they will pass the important progress elements. When you see an icon in upper left corner - you'll have the option to make choices for either the girl or MC. If you just pass it may result in backstep in progress. If you're stock - click in lower left corner (Julia icon with a hammer) and you'll see the gallery. If you move your mouse over the blurred images you'll see hints how to trigger the specific bookmark. I hope it helps

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... As you can see it's really not too difficult and if I can do it, so can other players.
Sorry to disagree with you, Lukumoide. I am happy that there is someone like you who shows what is possible, but I also feel with those who have more difficulties than you.

I appreciate to have all levels of players here, also the ones who get stuck from time to time. I had my frustrating times too, and I am happy to have managed it finally .

And the new hint system (gallery bottom left corner) will help a lot, so I look forward - many more ppl will have fun with this game :)

Reactions: Alegor

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
I'm sorry to hear that you gave up. In order to play the game it's important to follow the guide that I have released together with link to the game. As mentioned many times before - never use TAB or any other skipping methods as they will pass the important progress elements. When you see an icon in upper left corner - you'll have the option to make choices for either the girl or MC. If you just pass it may result in backstep in progress. If you're stock - click in lower left corner (Julia icon with a hammer) and you'll see the gallery. If you move your mouse over the blurred images you'll see hints how to trigger the specific bookmark. I hope it helps
Thank you for your reply. I played the game without skipping as I love the setting/story. I started skipping when events started repeating day after day and trying other choices which made stats go down and in some cases even reverse the progress. Lower left corner Julia with a hammer never appeared in my game, maybe I am not far enough in the game if that is implemented after Ep3. I am stuck in Ep3 and I already skipped few events in Ep2 as they were not triggering. I only have upper right corner icons pop up from time to time and obviously I used them to play the game and had no issues. Fly is sometimes hard to spot but I am sure I never missed it. The issue I am having is that none of the hints work and you are all talking about lower left corner Julia icon which never showed up for me so I guess I will wait for the next release or for someone to post alternate WT because I don't want to skip events in every episode just to get to next one.

My frustration with the game is not knowing what lowers hidden scores and what raises them. One day I wash dishes game said Julia love up 1 point. Good. Do the same thing tomorrow no msg, skip to next day and only wash dishes no msg again, play the next day carefully no skipping and wash the dishes along the way and check hidden stats in cogwheels and find Julia love down one point. WHY??? Because I hugged in the morning or because I did wash dishes or because I didn't wash the dishes or because I touched her on the beach after dinner and went too far or because I spied on her or who the fuck knows? No input whatsoever! I am not against the stats and the point/score system BUT if you gonna have those stats display them on the screen so we know what choices progress the game and what choices we need to avoid. I wasted lots of time getting to the end of the day checking stats at 22:00 seeing they went down reloading the day from scratch going through all the same content again making some different choices... I hope you understand why playing the game is so frustrating. This is why NightTrain's RFR WT/mod was a godly mod. If you want to progress with the game go with a green option if you want to dick around go with other options. I remember giving up in e10 and decided to give it another shot in e16 when the WTmod appeared and it was great. Maybe I should do the same here and just give it couple of versions for bugs to be sorted out I don't know...

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Thank you for your reply. I played the game without skipping as I love the setting/story. I started skipping when events started repeating day after day and trying other choices which made stats go down and in some cases even reverse the progress. Lower left corner Julia with a hammer never appeared in my game, maybe I am not far enough in the game if that is implemented after Ep3. I am stuck in Ep3 and I already skipped few events in Ep2 as they were not triggering. I only have upper right corner icons pop up from time to time and obviously I used them to play the game and had no issues. Fly is sometimes hard to spot but I am sure I never missed it. The issue I am having is that none of the hints work and you are all talking about lower left corner Julia icon which never showed up for me so I guess I will wait for the next release or for someone to post alternate WT because I don't want to skip events in every episode just to get to next one.

My frustration with the game is not knowing what lowers hidden scores and what raises them. One day I wash dishes game said Julia love up 1 point. Good. Do the same thing tomorrow no msg, skip to next day and only wash dishes no msg again, play the next day carefully no skipping and wash the dishes along the way and check hidden stats in cogwheels and find Julia love down one point. WHY??? Because I hugged in the morning or because I did wash dishes or because I didn't wash the dishes or because I touched her on the beach after dinner and went too far or because I spied on her or who the fuck knows? No input whatsoever! I am not against the stats and the point/score system BUT if you gonna have those stats display them on the screen so we know what choices progress the game and what choices we need to avoid. I wasted lots of time getting to the end of the day checking stats at 22:00 seeing they went down reloading the day from scratch going through all the same content again making some different choices... I hope you understand why playing the game is so frustrating. This is why NightTrain's RFR WT/mod was a godly mod. If you want to progress with the game go with a green option if you want to dick around go with other options. I remember giving up in e10 and decided to give it another shot in e16 when the WTmod appeared and it was great. Maybe I should do the same here and just give it couple of versions for bugs to be sorted out I don't know...
I'm not sure which version you are plying but the public version has the build in hint system with gallery. It's now available from the front page of this tread. Please also read instructions. If you still are in doubt - go to toolbox and replay the game mechanics - I'm sure that will help. Wish you good luck

Reactions: Lukumoide

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
I played the whole game (with Version 6.05) a few days ago from the beginning to the end episode 6 and it took me about 4 hours without any hints to finish it. As you can see it's really not too difficult and if I can do it, so can other players.
If you look carefully on page 1 latest posted version is 4.14... so your comment is irrelevant on F95 board. Once 6.05 is available here and everyone has the same version of the game your comment will become relevant :) Hope you understand

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
I'm not sure which version you are plying but the public version has the build in hint system with gallery. It's now available from the front page of this tread. Please also read instructions. If you still are in doubt - go to toolbox and replay the game mechanics - I'm sure that will help. Wish you good luck
OK now I get it the version on this board is not the same as the one on Patreon. I am on 5.1 which was the latest version posted here and now for some reason reversed to 4.14. I will give the game few months and check back. Thank you for clearing it up!

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
OK now I get it the version on this board is not the same as the one on Patreon. I am on 5.1 which was the latest version posted here and now for some reason reversed to 4.14. I will give the game few months and check back. Thank you for clearing it up!
You can still download ep 5.1 but this is a pirate version with limited function. Always play the public version unless you love bugs :)

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes