Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
Episode 16 of RfR is free for everyone. Episode 17 is the same as MBFD episode 1 that is free for every one. All episodes gets public approx. 1 month after first alpha or beta release. Fair deal in my opinion.
Aditionally, Celaviegroup updates the public version if bugged. Other developers usually solve bugs in Patreon versions only, not in public versions.

Reactions: Lukumoide and Rolo
Jun 13, 2020
Frankly, it is the common scheme. And it is just on their personal decisions, which game and how they will support.
I wouldn't say it's a "scheme"; that is way to crafty of word for what it is. It's a form of payment of services rendered. For Patreon, it's getting a sneak peek into content early and maybe get to have some input during the development process. I'm guessing there is just something about the story, product or maybe even Bob that has turned them into super-fans.

Last edited:

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
Okay I'm stuck at 57/66. I believe the action is on the other island.
But there I'm stuck at "Maria is masturbating again" scene.
And Ida nude sunbathing. I really ready whit that damn fly.
What am I missing?

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
Okay I'm stuck at 57/66. I believe the action is on the other island.
But there I'm stuck at "Maria is masturbating again" scene.
And Ida nude sunbathing. I really ready whit that damn fly.
What am I missing?
When Maria is doing her thing you can click the fly symbol in the upper left corner, i have overseen it the first times.
You can try go swimming at 23:00 as well. if you have not try`d it.

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
Thanks I've diged in the surce code and have found the missing topics.
One of the missing scenes was the shower scene of the cleaning lady.
I didn't stay outside...... who stays outside when a beatiful young lady goes in the shower o_O

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BoobiesSugoi
Jun 13, 2020
Thanks I've diged in the surce code and have found the missing topics.
One of the missing scenes was the shower scene of the cleaning lady.
I didn't stay outside...... who stays outside when a beatiful young lady goes in the shower o_O
There is a missing scene which Celavie confirmed, however there is a scene inside the bungalow where the maid takes a shower in the bathroom and our MC in the 5.1 version watches from the bedroom after choosing the House Left location.

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I'm missing 1 event, 12th picture from the 3rd page, it says that Julia has to sleep naked for it to happen, she's been sleeping naked for a while now and it's not triggering, here's my save

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I'm missing 1 event, 12th picture from the 3rd page, it says that Julia has to sleep naked for it to happen, she's been sleeping naked for a while now and it's not triggering, here's my save
Play the new version 6.110. In the new version you can trigger all pictures in all episodes, in the gallery without any problems.

Reactions: bobbo69

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Oh cool, I just came here to report the same issue! Will download the new version.

Thanks!
Please report these issues in either the Discord Patreon only channel or at Patreon site. This is episode will not be public before medio April.

Mantonaci

Jan 31, 2021
Play the new version 6.110. In the new version you can trigger all pictures in all episodes, in the gallery without any problems.
[/QUOTE]

how do you get it ?? why don't you post it, please !!!

Icona di Verificata con community

• Sad
Reactions: serter31

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
how do you get it ?? why don't you post it, please !!!

View attachment 1104098
[/QUOTE]
Bobo69 is a patron, that's why I replied. If you want to play version 6.110 you have to support the game or wait until Bob posts the public version. In my opinion, everyone who likes the game should join the Patrons. There you will also get help with any problems. The help is reserved for the patrons only. When you become a patron. You can be sure that you can finish every update without any problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ti Guan

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
If the time feels long until the next update...
Here are some good meant tricks from my side:

Don`t use the picture gallery at all, and don`t even try to finish the game in only one day or better saying within a couple of hours.
Try to savor every single new picture/development. This game has beautiful shots, tasty outfits, and reaching the next corruptions steps are quite the highlight for me.

So when a new update comes, i replay the LAST version first!
Because like that the memory is more fresh and i feel like this is the best condition to move on to the next puzzles.
When you are able to remember the last episode theme/highlight, i feel more able to anticipate the coming actually.

Next is that i only play like max 1/3 of the new Images/puzzle pieces during a Day.
So i can enjoy the game longer.
Try to appreciate the work that went into it by taking your time.

If you have found some other tricks to make the best out of every update, please let me know =)

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
If you want to play version 6.110 you have to support the game or wait until Bob posts the public version. In my opinion, everyone who likes the game should join the Patrons.
This is one of the few games here that I often consider supporting on Patreon but ultimately and repeatedly decide no.

While I have absolutely no evidence to back this up, I believe that if the time to release between the tiers was shorter there would be more Patreons (maybe even myself) coming in at the lower tiers. $20 per month to wait 2 weeks for a release is way out of whack based on the scale of other games and Patreon sites I've looked at**. $10 for three weeks and $5 for four weeks - honestly I think I'm better off waiting for a pirate release. I don't know for sure where I'd come down on this, but I think it would have to be less than two weeks at the $5 tier to pull me in.

The question for Ce La Vie Group, then, is would tightening those release schedules incentivize enough new lower tier members to offset the losses of perhaps a $50 or $20 member downgrading their tier?

And then again, if folks are supporting you as a developer, aren't we doing it to support the developer and the project and not necessarily bothered by lower tiers getting access closer to the initial release to the top tier? Would a $50 member downgrade to $20 if they only had to wait a week - or is their pledge based on a desire to see the developer/project continue weighted against their personal finances...

** I've not conducted anything like a thorough survey, so not making any bold claims here.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Less waiting time is only one of the reasons for supporting. Main reason imo is to support the dev financially, so that he is able to continue something what you like.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 92 Votes