BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Celaviegroup I just started going through MBFD again from the beginning, and noticed that, although the new Help system includes bookmarks for Ep 2, the icon to open the Help doesn't appear until Ep 4. I hope that's useful.

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
I got this game from a "pirate" site a few weeks ago. I played it for the first time about a week ago. I loved it, so at the authors suggestion here, I downloaded the public version from the patreon site. I stayed up too late playing it straight through. I like it a lot, wanted to support the dev (and play more) so I joined his patreon for $20 and got the new version.

Note to author - I would never have found your game, nor supported you, if I had not found the game on that site. I am following and subscribing to several other patreon devs, but I don't recall ever seeing a cross-promotion for you game. Just saying don't be too hard on the pirates, it may be where your supporters are coming from. :)

Now, I'll admit I won't stay a $20 subscriber. I will drop down to at least $10 and maybe $5. This is for a couple of reasons.
  1. $20 a month to a single dev is just too much. As I said I support several, and I don't want my total costs to be too much.
  2. Frankly, I was very disappointed in version 6. It was much shorter than the previous releases, and had zero continuation of the primary girls. We're at release 6 and sex-wise have only had a 2 sec HJ and BJ for the MC!

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I got this game from a "pirate" site a few weeks ago. I played it for the first time about a week ago. I loved it, so at the authors suggestion here, I downloaded the public version from the patreon site. I stayed up too late playing it straight through. I like it a lot, wanted to support the dev (and play more) so I joined his patreon for $20 and got the new version.

Note to author - I would never have found your game, nor supported you, if I had not found the game on that site. I am following and subscribing to several other patreon devs, but I don't recall ever seeing a cross-promotion for you game. Just saying don't be too hard on the pirates, it may be where your supporters are coming from. :)

Now, I'll admit I won't stay a $20 subscriber. I will drop down to at least $10 and maybe $5. This is for a couple of reasons.
  1. $20 a month to a single dev is just too much. As I said I support several, and I don't want my total costs to be too much.
  2. Frankly, I was very disappointed in version 6. It was much shorter than the previous releases, and had zero continuation of the primary girls. We're at release 6 and sex-wise have only had a 2 sec HJ and BJ for the MC!
Version 6 was posted in addition to version 5. So two versions in one month. That is why it is shorter. Version 7 will have the "normal" size again. I think everyone should be grateful for version 6. It is a bonus for all patrons. I personally also support several game developers. It often happens that I don't play all the games I support every month (too little time).

Last edited:

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
Version 6 was posted in addition to version 5. So two versions in one month. That is why it is shorter. Version 7 will have the "normal" size again. I think everyone should be grateful for version 6. It is a bonus for all patrons. I personally also support several game developers. It often happens that I don't play all the games I support every month (too little time).
That's good to know. I am still supporting, and anxiously awaiting v7. :)

Reactions: Celaviegroup

LoFauxReal

Dec 5, 2020
I know I'm late to the proverbial party here, but damn, to say this game has X hours of content truly needs to be revised to "it has 10 minutes of content that you'll relive for 8 hours before a significant change," regardless of the "help" system. Seriously, I love the art, the models look great, and I even expected no sex after the 2-day grind of Room for Rent, but pointless repetition here is way over the top in both games. Even if you're going to circle us back for some reason, don't have the only thing that changes in 9 days be which outfit the female lead is ashamed of. Oh, and why bother offering a choice if the character refuses it? Choosing to wear the swimwear to breakfast should be grayed-out if she's just going go to back to the blue nighty. That's the illusion of choice, not actually anything the player can do about it.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I know I'm late to the proverbial party here, but damn, to say this game has X hours of content truly needs to be revised to "it has 10 minutes of content that you'll relive for 8 hours before a significant change," regardless of the "help" system. Seriously, I love the art, the models look great, and I even expected no sex after the 2-day grind of Room for Rent, but pointless repetition here is way over the top in both games. Even if you're going to circle us back for some reason, don't have the only thing that changes in 9 days be which outfit the female lead is ashamed of. Oh, and why bother offering a choice if the character refuses it? Choosing to wear the swimwear to breakfast should be grayed-out if she's just going go to back to the blue nighty. That's the illusion of choice, not actually anything the player can do about it.
I'm not sure which version you have played - but if you stick to the public version and read the instructions - you'll not run into these problems. Based upon what you have written, I propose that you enter the toolbox and replay the instructions under game mechanics. I'm sure that will help you to understand how to play the game. There are more than 200 events in this game - I doubt that you can play them within 10 minutes :cool:

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
I went to play version 4.14 again and I get this on the screen and I never saw it before. What does NO DC mean?
It's apparently something some newer Renpy games are installing, having to do with Nvidia. Go to
C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs
and delete file nvdrssel.bin. I did this one but it came back a couple days later.

Another option I'm trying is to edit this file. It has one byte of binary info in it. Delete that and save the file. Should now be zero bytes. Set the file to readonly. I'm hoping that will create programs from overwriting it again.

Reactions: Celaviegroup

IAmTheMan75

May 18, 2020
It's apparently something some newer Renpy games are installing, having to do with Nvidia. Go to
and delete file nvdrssel.bin. I did this one but it came back a couple days later.

Another option I'm trying is to edit this file. It has one byte of binary info in it. Delete that and save the file. Should now be zero bytes. Set the file to readonly. I'm hoping that will create programs from overwriting it again.
I reset Windows 10 to factory default and that fixed it.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018

Thanks for info - never seen it

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes