capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
I don't know if this bug has been reported already but in version 5.1 in Monday or Thursday (?) at 14 hs while checking on Jasmine if you choose "Go to the bedroom" before "Stay" you won't be able to finish the episode, too bad because it easily could be a repeatable scene since she's so cute!

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
I don't know if this bug has been reported already but in version 5.1 in Monday or Thursday (?) at 14 hs while checking on Jasmine if you choose "Go to the bedroom" before "Stay" you won't be able to finish the episode, too bad because it easily could be a repeatable scene since she's so cute!
Probably, the public version of Ep5 will solve this issue...

Reactions: Rolo

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Hi is there a walkthrough for this game ?
For the first couple of episodes it is just common sense but from ep3 onward there is a built in help/hint system, just look for Julia's icon at the bottom left corner of the page where the Islands are. Same page that the Toolbox gear is.

Zen777

Aug 11, 2020
For the first couple of episodes it is just common sense but from ep3 onward there is a built in help/hint system, just look for Julia's icon at the bottom left corner of the page where the Islands are. Same page that the Toolbox gear is.
Oh ok thank you for the info and your time!

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Oh ok thank you for the info and your time!
Oh I also forgot!! Don't be a Perv to much at first it seems to effect the initial outcome in the beginning, and your points will be low, but if I can remember they will build back up slowly. It seems grindy but you have to see all of the dresses at night by the sea. I think there are 7.

Reactions: Zen777

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Does anyone know a way to reset the help system? I'm playing through Ep. 5 again, but most of the help items are showing as complete because of my previous play-through. So it's difficult to keep track of what I've completed this time.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I have read somewhere that if you delete the "persistent" file ( or rename it ) it will reset; you can find the file in the following location.

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My best friends daughter

Reactions: Rolo and BartPS
Jun 13, 2020
Yes... At least 4 times now. The public version of version 5 will correct.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Just to be up front, I like several games here but do not support any due to being on a fixed income. That said, everyone who plays this update should EXPECT bugs due to the very, very, very early HACK and upload of it. In reality this is barely an alpha release and maybe even a pre-alpha release. In about 2 days we should get the completed public version which will have gone through both the alpha and beta testing. This means we should have as few bugs as possible since I haven't seen a truly bug free public release for any game here. So don't blame Celaviegroup but turn your discontent toward whomever HACKED and uploaded it, wish we could know who but I think there is a good possibility that Celaviegroup does.

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Does anyone know a way to reset the help system? I'm playing through Ep. 5 again, but most of the help items are showing as complete because of my previous play-through. So it's difficult to keep track of what I've completed this time.
I have read somewhere that if you delete the "persistent" file ( or rename it ) it will reset; you can find the file in the following location.

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My best friends daughter
Thank you - that worked. :)

Actually, in case anyone else wants to do this, I had to rename two files: one in that location , the other in \game\saves in the MBFD directory.

Reactions: Burg and Rolo

Wolf694ct2

Mar 6, 2021
Greetings i am a newbie here, I have played My Best Friends Daughter 4.14 the newest public one, now I found a download called my best friends daughter episode 3.20 CG Pack, this has 2,925 files as .webp files, my question is do i have to convert these to go to renpy or lib with the other files or do i just put these in , and they are automatically in the game? i watched a few tutorials on this and have failed - any help would be appreciated - love these games and big thanks to the creator. thanks!!

Wolf694ct2

Mar 6, 2021
3.20 is included in 4.14. Both are latest (public) versions. No need for doing something with 3.20 Pack ...
oh okay i thought they were new files, it is just all the pictures in webp form, now i have to play the game again thank you sir!

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I bet that don't happen...........
Not until at least the 15th of this month maybe.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
FYI -That version doesn’t work
Thanks for the info Celaviegroup I never download from them anyways. I use it mostly as a guide to when an update is soon to be released. When it's ready, it's ready.

PS: Any suggestions on how to limit the grind? Wake up, hand a towel. breakfast. swim, swim, swim, spy, cocktails... Lather, rinse, repeat. Using the hint system did help me. Thank for the great work.

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes