Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
When comes Episode 6 and 7? and how many Episodes had this game at the end?
Hereby estimated release dates for episode 5, 6 and 7
Episode 5 - public released Thursday April 8th
Episode 6 – Bronze members Monday April 5th
Episode 6 - public released Wednesday April 15th
Episode 7 will be released as follow:
Diamond, Platinum and Gold members - April 8th(Estimated)
Master members – Friday April 16th
Silver members April Thursday 22nd
Bronze members Wednesday April 28th
Episode 7 will have almost 700 new images and 54 new bookmarks
It's not fixed yet, but the story will continue as long as I have supporters for my games. At a certain time - it will switch back to Room for rent.

Last edited:

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
When comes Episode 6 and 7? and how many Episodes had this game at the end?
From the Patreon, the dates to public (free) is:
  • Episode 5: 08 April (That's the official 5.4, not the current pirate 5.1)
  • Episode 6: 15 April
  • Episode 7: Around 8 May (Nothing official yet, but my guess)
Number of episodes? Guessing 17. Or was that 22? Honestly no idea. :p

Last edited:

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
This are very bad news for me :(
I cross my fingers, close my eyes and wish for another 100 episodes of MBFD and 0 twists in the story :)
Well you know, with each switch you learn more about the MC. I mean nearly everyone just saw in Bob an dirty old man.

And now he is in his Prime, that`s just magic, if you ask me , a brilliant idea to bring the MC and his background closer to us, so we can appreciate him and his character development even further.

Maybe we even see some of the girls from MBFD in a future RfR release, the sky is the limit. Or better saying Bobs imagination.

TBH i miss the crime solving and the Detective work, oh and ofc. there will be twists. Reality is boring enough let us have a bit fun and twists in a good game at least.

Reactions: Celaviegroup

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
Well you know, with each switch you learn more about the MC. I mean nearly everyone just saw in Bob an dirty old man.

And now he is in his Prime, that`s just magic, if you ask me , a brilliant idea to bring the MC and his background closer to us, so we can appreciate him and his character development even further.

Maybe we even see some of the girls from MBFD in a future RfR release, the sky is the limit. Or better saying Bobs imagination.

TBH i miss the crime solving and the Detective work, oh and ofc. there will be twists. Reality is boring enough let us have a bit fun and twists in a good game at least.
I was referring to "back to RfR" and saying no to that for a purely selfish reason :). I know I'm repeating myself but a twist in RfR killed that game for me and there is no going back. I will never be able to play that game again (or any future updates as the reason I got hooked to a game was ruined by a twist). After a huge disappointment I was insanely happy to see a new game by the same dev (this one) as I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE ART (characters). Loved the story of RfR (up to the twist) and was hoping for the game never to end but... CLVG is for me the best character art on this forum. Girls are gorgeous! Story is good, renders ok, outfits are great... The games ticks most of the boxes on my wish list. Too bad that (for me) the twist in RfR killed the mood, killed the story, killed the emersion and ultimately killed the game.
I hoped CLVG never goes back to RfR but move to a new project. It is a very selfish wish as I love the art so much and if they go back to RfR and end MBFD (or kill it in a similar fashion to RfR) I will have nowhere to go to. Well, nowhere to go to with CLVG games

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
I was referring to "back to RfR" and saying no to that for a purely selfish reason :). I know I'm repeating myself but a twist in RfR killed that game for me and there is no going back. I will never be able to play that game again (or any future updates as the reason I got hooked to a game was ruined by a twist). After a huge disappointment I was insanely happy to see a new game by the same dev (this one) as I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE ART (characters). Loved the story of RfR (up to the twist) and was hoping for the game never to end but... CLVG is for me the best character art on this forum. Girls are gorgeous! Story is good, renders ok, outfits are great... The games ticks most of the boxes on my wish list. Too bad that (for me) the twist in RfR killed the mood, killed the story, killed the emersion and ultimately killed the game.
I hoped CLVG never goes back to RfR but move to a new project. It is a very selfish wish as I love the art so much and if they go back to RfR and end MBFD (or kill it in a similar fashion to RfR) I will have nowhere to go to. Well, nowhere to go to with CLVG games
Love is born trough selfishness, so you could call it the mother of love.

I can only imagine what part of RfR killed your "kink" or fun, but it sounds to me you did not liked the addiction twist and maybe that they are older then it seams?

Well only you can tell, but since it is only one of many twists in the game, i want to say i loved that.
It developed the girls from one dimensional "Ecchi toys", into 3 dimensional characters, with real pains and difficulties.
Sure some may say, that killed my kink. But that`s like saying i want to eat everyday the same food or not?!

The best for me is when characters in a game change and develop trough trust. Not abusive structures.
I mean it`s fine to give into some fantasy's. But it is simply not realistic to keep this running for more then a few updates.

It`s getting simply dull and repetitive after a very short amount of time, a problem you see in many "slave trainer" games.
To compensate for the lack of development, you have to bring in more and more slaves, what does little more then cosmetic changes.

Well not every one can appreciate or even build trustful relationships. Many humans are indeed power hungry and try to feed their own ego.

Sadly they never learn to realize that superficial sex won`t fill your soul.

Reactions: Hermit76

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
I can only imagine what part of RfR killed your "kink" or fun, but it sounds to me you did not liked the addiction twist and maybe that they are older then it seams?
Nope and nope :) I purposely did not write it in because it is a spoiler and I don't want to ruin the game for anyone.

Also dev did do an amazing job with bringing in new characters and most of them had a back story. The detective stuff was great I do agree there.

My guess is that the dev is still learning ins and outs of story writing/development. When I said that the game is dead to me I mean I can never play it again as the one of the reasons why I loved the game is absolutely ruined by the twist. So re-playability is zero and obviously any future updates are irrelevant as the 'kink' is gone. Think about what MC was doing in the game since the beginning. Think about his motivation and everything he did in the house. All of that has been erased. It is true that the game has a whole other world outside of the house but when you negate everything that ever happened inside the house by a completely unnecessary twist game cannot go on. I am very surprised that there was no uproar (maybe people didn't get it or just did not care). I read every word of that game up to the twist. I think I had something like 270 in game days (or 370 lol I can't remember) when I deleted the game and the save file knowing I can't go back

Reactions: ut1stgear1

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Nope and nope :) I purposely did not write it in because it is a spoiler and I don't want to ruin the game for anyone.

Also dev did do an amazing job with bringing in new characters and most of them had a back story. The detective stuff was great I do agree there.

My guess is that the dev is still learning ins and outs of story writing/development. When I said that the game is dead to me I mean I can never play it again as the one of the reasons why I loved the game is absolutely ruined by the twist. So re-playability is zero and obviously any future updates are irrelevant as the 'kink' is gone. Think about what MC was doing in the game since the beginning. Think about his motivation and everything he did in the house. All of that has been erased. It is true that the game has a whole other world outside of the house but when you negate everything that ever happened inside the house by a completely unnecessary twist game cannot go on. I am very surprised that there was no uproar (maybe people didn't get it or just did not care). I read every word of that game up to the twist. I think I had something like 270 in game days (or 370 lol I can't remember) when I deleted the game and the save file knowing I can't go back
It warms my old heart when someone really follow the story and has an opinion about the plot.
I already explained how I made the story - so no need to write it again. I didn't made is this way- just for ruin your illusion :)
I simply just wanted to tell the story - if something is to good to be truth - it probably is....

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
What are the points expected at the end of episode 6? I have:
Julia love = 50
Julia Shy = 60
Julia Horny = 7
Ida/Maria Love/Shy = all 50

How do I clear saves and hints to start over from scratch?

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
What are the points expected at the end of episode 6? I have:
Julia love = 50
Julia Shy = 60
Julia Horny = 7
Ida/Maria Love/Shy = all 50

How do I clear saves and hints to start over from scratch?
I think all ya have to do is on startup select New Game or Start ( cant remember ) and/or dump your saves in the folder where the saves are located, the saves in the "game" folder are backup saves. Look in this area for the saves.

Users\*name*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\"game name" "game name" would be the name of the game you want to delete or modify I would suggest to copy them for safe keeping so you can past them back if you want.

Reactions: Rolo

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
I think all ya have to do is on startup select New Game or Start ( cant remember ) and/or dump your saves in the folder where the saves are located, the saves in the "game" folder are backup saves. Look in this area for the saves.

Users\*name*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\"game name" "game name" would be the name of the game you want to delete or modify I would suggest to copy them for safe keeping so you can past them back if you want.
I had tried deleting the game/saves folder, that didn't do anything. I then tried deleted the AppData folder (after a test run), and that did remove the saves from the UI, but did not resets the hints. I believe it turned out that the hints had been reloaded to the new game/saves folder when I tested that. Deleting both folders before re-running seemed to do the trick.

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes