Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.5.35 have the problem that I don`t get pic 9 from Chapter 2, do I something wrong or block a old save something? I started new from Zero because I miss pics from Chapter 2 and now this is only missing

Shadow Step

Dec 1, 2018
Hey guys, here's an Portuguese translation of the game.

It's updated to the latest version (6.01).

Last edited:
Reactions: Otyi

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
0.5.35 have the problem that I don`t get pic 9 from Chapter 2, do I something wrong or block a old save something? I started new from Zero because I miss pics from Chapter 2 and now this is only missing
Just tried your save file and couldn't find any problems - can you be more specific?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Just tried your save file and couldn't find any problems - can you be more specific?
I said before I can`t play pic 9 free what you can`t understand?

Is this possible with this save with the persistent file or not.

When it is possible (I think this was the right dress) why it work not by me.

Can it be that a older version or save blocks the success?

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I said before I can`t play pic 9 free what you can`t understand?

Is this possible with this save with the persistent file or not.

When it is possible (I think this was the right dress) why it work not by me.

Can it be that a older version or save blocks the success?
I don't understand 'pic 9' - if you have played episode 5.1 that was leaked here - I strongly recommend you to delete persistent file and play from end episode 4

"If you want to reply the game and want to have access to hints you’ll need to delete your persistent file from game folder \game\saves. You also need to remove persistent file form c:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\My best friends daughter."

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I don't understand 'pic 9' - if you have played episode 5.1 that was leaked here - I strongly recommend you to delete persistent file and play from end episode 4

"If you want to reply the game and want to have access to hints you’ll need to delete your persistent file from game folder \game\saves. You also need to remove persistent file form c:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\My best friends daughter."
Chapter 2 pic 9 !!! I played free 5,51,61 & 62 and only the pic 9 I can`t play free are the information enough? I started new from zero (with pics from version 3.20) and I have seen in 5.35 that I haven`t played all pic free in Chapter 2 so I started new in 5.35 to get the missing pics.

Hint:
white/rosa dress
follow her
touch her ass
don`t go further

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Chapter 2 pic 9 !!! I played free 5,51,61 & 62 and only the pic 9 I can`t play free are the information enough? I started new from zero (with pics from version 3.20) and I have seen in 5.35 that I haven`t played all pic free in Chapter 2 so I started new in 5.35 to get the missing pics.

Hint:
white/rosa dress
follow her
touch her ass
don`t go further

On my pc I have the old version 3.20. So I asked you blocks the old game or something in the AppData that I can complete it correct. Or do I make a mistake I don`t know. Pic 5 is near the same only the dress is different so I don`t know why this don`t unlock.
In episode 3.20 - the gallery was in it's very early state so there might be galleries that should have been locked or unlocked.
If you follow my guide line about persistent file - it will unlock all galleries. If you replay with ep 5 - you'll be able to unlock all galleries in right order

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
In episode 3.20 - the gallery was in it's very early state so there might be galleries that should have been locked or unlocked.
If you follow my guide line about persistent file - it will unlock all galleries. If you replay with ep 5 - you'll be able to unlock all galleries in right order
???
I play in 5.35 !!!
And I can`t unlock Chapter 2 Pic 9 is this so difficult to understand?
With no dress I can unlock this and why I can`t unlock this Pic?
Can you unlock this with my files or not?

I can`t play it free so it is a bug.

5.35 free buged Version
have Gallery bug(s) when you use old saves

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
???
I play in 5.35 !!!
And I can`t unlock Chapter 2 Pic 9 is this so difficult to understand?
With no dress I can unlock this and why I can`t unlock this Pic?
Can you unlock this with my files or not?

I can`t play it free so it is a bug.

5.35 bug
have Gallery bug(s) when you use old saves
Yes I can - it works perfectly
The reason why I didn't understood you was pic 9 - you mean gallery 3 in episode 2, right ?
Your save file is at dinner time - the bookmark is at the beach 22:00 - 23:00

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Yes I can - it works perfectly
The reason why I didn't understood you was pic 9 - you mean gallery 3 in episode 2, right ?
Your save file is at dinner time - the bookmark is at the beach 22:00 - 23:00
You can read???
Chapter 2 (first gallery section)
Pic 9 (3 line first pic)

I hope you tried it aso with your free 5.35 version.

I said it to you I can`t play it free !!!

I know my save is at Dinner time is this dress correct ( I tried all with no luck, the pic looks more like a white dress).

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 92 Votes