Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
You can read???
Chapter 2 (first gallery section)
Pic 9 (3 line first pic)

I hope you tried it aso with your free 5.35 version.

I said it to you I can`t play it free !!!

I know my save is at Dinner time is this dress correct ( I tried all with no luck, the pic looks more like a white dress).
I have tried with episode 5.35 only.
At 22:00-23:00 you can open image 3 in first section - not image 9. Your save file is at 20:00 - not 22:00
If you want me to help - I expect that you write in a decent way, thanks

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I have tried with episode 5.35 only.
At 22:00-23:00 you can open image 3 in first section - not image 9. Your save file is at 20:00 - not 22:00
If you want me to help - I expect that you write in a decent way, thanks
I asked yesterday on your side no help. I write you a lot of times and no help solution.

When you gave out a free version normal you can think it is bug free and when not you as producer have interest to find the bug.

I can`t play it free on the beach or boardwalk at 22 or 23 hour is this so hard to understand?

So it must be a bug you get my save files when my save files are not the problem it can only be that some file is buged.

I can`t play it free I download from your side again 5.35 same problem I can`t play Chaper 2 Pic 9 free !!!

So for me the problem is not on player side.

Hint for Pic 9:
white/rosa dress
follow her
touch her ass
don`t go further

Last edited:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
You can read???
Chapter 2 (first gallery section)
Pic 9 (3 line first pic)

I hope you tried it aso with your free 5.35 version.

I said it to you I can`t play it free !!!

I know my save is at Dinner time is this dress correct ( I tried all with no luck, the pic looks more like a white dress).
I am looking at your save here in just a little bit to see if I can understand it from a player side. All of this has even me confused, but that is really easy to do due to senility setting in. I really am confused though. I will load your save up and dump my Renpy folder and it will be like starting for the first time to see what you are trying to get across.
You say Pic 9 in chapter 2. Just as a point of reference. I have gone through the game two or three times myself chasing Bookmarks , and I just looked at my last save and most of my Gallery for 2 and 3 is blurred out, but I have all of the bookmarks up to currant ver, and even 1 of them is blurred, but the bookmarks are 100% 10 out of 10/ 20 of 20 etc...... If you have played through this dress you have seen it anyway and if the bookmarks are total count for that ver....... Move on.

• Love
Reactions: rinjing

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Here is a screen shot of my save for chapter 2 once gone through and if I have the bookmarks to move to the next chapter; that is what I do.

screenshot0003.png

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
This is one of those games that has a FANTASTIC concept and has all the potential to have a great story, it just isn't any fun, at all (given the obscene amount of finagling one has to do in order make any story progress).
Cielaviegroup, have you considered, basically going back to square one with the programming and execution of this game? Maybe take all the feedback in stride, and try to remake the game?

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
I believe I have the same issue that Dole is having. I had deleted all persistent files, downloaded v5.4 from the Patreon page, and started a new game from episode 1. Currently on episode 2, bookmark 65/72. The 9th picture on the episode 2 gallery is still blurred out despite me trying every possible outcome with that scene. I'm assuming it's just a bug because I don't remember there being anything different than what I've already done.

But I'm also stuck because the next thing I need to do is get Julia into the red nightwear but I can't for the life of me remember how to do it. Other than the potentially bugged ninth image, I only have two more images to unlock in the gallery. And both have to do with the red nightwear.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
???
I play in 5.35 !!!
And I can`t unlock Chapter 2 Pic 9 is this so difficult to understand?
With no dress I can unlock this and why I can`t unlock this Pic?
Can you unlock this with my files or not?

I can`t play it free so it is a bug.

5.35 free buged Version
have Gallery bug(s) when you use old saves
Think about what you need to change to unlock the picture (page 1 - picture 9), it's easy. The picture (page 6 - picture 1) in the kitchen is also missing. The two pictures are not events. Also, you are missing 2 events, you have to unlock the two pictures first and then the two missing events (otherwise you will get 74 events and go to episode 3 without unlocking the pictures). I can unlock the missing pictures and events with your save without any problems. I am only allowed to help the patrons. That's why I don't write the solution. Therefore, if you change to the patrons, I may help you, otherwise not. Top your missing pictures, below unlocked with your save.
screenshot0002.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rolo and tripod70

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
If you play the game from the beginning, you can easily unlock all the pictures and all the events in all the episodes. I have played through the entire game from the beginning with version 6.11. You can be sure that everything works perfectly.
Screenshot_108.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Whitewolf1

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I also have the same issue with your save that you have, and have not cleared the same event I went through it three times. I think there is a missing event the day before, but not sure of that. This is from your save.

screenshot0009.png

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
Think about what you need to change to unlock the picture (page 1 - picture 9), it's easy. The picture (page 6 - picture 1) in the kitchen is also missing. The two pictures are not events. Also, you are missing 2 events, you have to unlock the two pictures first and then the two missing events (otherwise you will get 74 events and go to episode 3 without unlocking the pictures). I can unlock the missing pictures and events with your save without any problems. I am only allowed to help the patrons. That's why I don't write the solution. Therefore, if you change to the patrons, I may help you, otherwise not. Top your missing pictures, below unlocked with your save.
View attachment 1132924
Wait, the 9th image, that's the "white/rose" dress? I was thinking of the dress that's white with roses on it :unsure:
That may be why it wasn't unlocking for me.

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Wait, the 9th image, that's the "white/rosa" dress? I was thinking of the dress that's white with roses on it :unsure:
That may be why it wasn't unlocking for me.
If you look at the blurred picture, you will see that it is white dress.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I also have the same issue with your save that you have, and have not cleared the same event I went through it three times. I think there is a missing event the day before, but not sure of that. This is from your save.

View attachment 1132945
There are no problems, you can trigger it with the save without any problems (Julia must wear white dress. I have tested it).

Shadow Step

Dec 1, 2018
Hey Celaviegroup i don't know if it stills persist on the version 5.35, it seems to, but on the leaked version, this event was on the last pages, but if you follow the gallery as a guide, she loses this clothe before you can unlock it on the kitchen, you can only find her with the bottom part.

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
Okay, well, I tried that entire scene again with the correct "white/rose" dress but it still didn't unlock.

But my bigger issue is that I can't get her to change into the red nightwear. Is it because I can't get that beach scene with the white dress? Or am I missing something else entirely. I'm stuck at 66/74 now.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Hey Celaviegroup i don't know if it stills persist on the version 5.35, it seems to, but on the leaked version, this event was on the last pages, but if you follow the gallery as a guide, she loses this clothe before you can unlock it on the kitchen, you can only find her with the bottom part.
There are two images. See screenshot.
screenshot0001.png

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Okay, well, I tried that entire scene again with the correct "white/rose" dress but it still didn't unlock.

But my bigger issue is that I can't get her to change into the red nightwear. Is it because I can't get that beach scene with the white dress? Or am I missing something else entirely. I'm stuck at 66/74 now.
Switch to the patrons and you will never have problems with an update again.

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
Switch to the patrons and you will never have problems with an update again.
I'm already a Patron. Went to download episode 6 yesterday but it said to play 5.4 for a few hours in order to play episode 6. So I grabbed 5.4. Then I was having issues with gallery images and bookmarks not triggering in episode 5 so I deleted the persistent files and started from the beginning.

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes