Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Am I wrong or is this thread continuously derailed by individuals who either
  1. Are too impatient (to put it kindly) to actually read through the game while actually playing it and play it as it is intended - and by that I mean using the game mechanics instead of trying to bypass them or even worse, complain about them
  2. Have downloaded a pre-official release and act surprised when a bug occurs
  3. Have downloaded a pre-official release and played it and then hit a bug and got stuck and then saved their game and then downloaded the official and then load up their save from the bugged version and wondering why the bugs they saved in their persistent file aren't magically erased and corrected by the official release, even though the developer never intended the general user to try to play the pre-official versions because this problem always comes up during the testing/debugging phases of any application development project ever.
  4. #3 plus getting really angry and pissy about having to experience #3.
I'm not professing any exceptional coding skills but if you aren't prepared to deal with buggy code and events not firing properly, and you aren't capable of looking into it yourself and making the necessary adjustments to get things back on track then why on earth should anyone have any sympathy or offer any assistance (aside from actual Patreons, of course) to those who go completely against the developer's advice, which is invariably "You downloaded an unofficial version. Wait for the official version."
(Edit: The developer's advice used vary between wait for official and don't use mods. Mods were made unnecessary by the gallery/hints system, an excellent implementation if I do say so - helpful when you need it but annoying enough to navigate that you don't want to go there until you're really stuck!)

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
  1. Are too impatient (to put it kindly) to actually read through the game while actually playing it and play it as it is intended - and by that I mean using the game mechanics instead of trying to bypass them or even worse, complain about them
  3. Have downloaded a pre-official release and played it and then hit a bug and got stuck and then saved their game and then downloaded the official and then load up their save from the bugged version and wondering why the bugs they saved in their persistent file aren't magically erased and corrected by the official release, even though the developer never intended the general user to try to play the pre-official versions because this problem always comes up during the testing/debugging phases of any application development project ever.
I'm not professing any exceptional coding skills but if you aren't prepared to deal with buggy code and events not firing properly, and you aren't capable of looking into it yourself and making the necessary adjustments to get things back on track then why on earth should anyone have any sympathy or offer any assistance (aside from actual Patreons, of course) to those who go completely against the developer's advice, which is invariably "You downloaded an unofficial version. Wait for the official version."
(Edit: The developer's advice used vary between wait for official and don't use mods. Mods were made unnecessary by the gallery/hints system, an excellent implementation if I do say so - helpful when you need it but annoying enough to navigate that you don't want to go there until you're really stuck!)
5. All of the above

Reactions: ut1stgear1

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I also agree with the above...

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Think about what you need to change to unlock the picture (page 1 - picture 9), it's easy. The picture (page 6 - picture 1) in the kitchen is also missing. The two pictures are not events. Also, you are missing 2 events, you have to unlock the two pictures first and then the two missing events (otherwise you will get 74 events and go to episode 3 without unlocking the pictures). I can unlock the missing pictures and events with your save without any problems. I am only allowed to help the patrons. That's why I don't write the solution. Therefore, if you change to the patrons, I may help you, otherwise not. Top your missing pictures, below unlocked with your save.
View attachment 1132924
You are writing bullshit you never used my save !!! Page 6 Picture 1 I played free so why you expert writing bullshit without using my save? Only this pic I said is not played free the only one in Chapter 2 so it gives no mistakes what is missing.

5.35 bug
The free Version is buged if it is the Game or the hint system we don`t know because the producer say nothing about it. In "Room for a Rent" he produces a lot of dead ends when you haven`t used the correct order so this can aso be the problem here without knowing how the perfect walkthrough is you can`t play all free as player. You as player waste a lot of time !!!

And for me in the moment it looks not that the producer have much interest to give out a bug free game why somebody should be a patreon by him I don`t know.

We have here some Games of such producer so you can say only cheat the gallery/pics and don`t try to play it the most games are so buged that you as player waste a lot of time for nothing.

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
You are writing bullshit you never used my save !!! Page 6 Picture 1 I played free so why you expert writing bullshit without using my save? Only this pic I said is not played free the only one in Chapter 2 so it gives no mistakes what is missing.

5.35 bug
The free Version is buged if it is the Game or the hint system we don`t know because the producer say nothing about it. In "Room for a Rent" he produces a lot of dead ends when you haven`t used the correct order so this can aso be the problem here without knowing how the perfect walkthrough is you can`t play all free as player. You as player waste a lot of time !!!
It is not nice what you write. Switch to the patrons, it is enough if you only do it for a month (only 1 $) and I will write to you how to activate the pictures and the missing events (it should be worth it to you). Then you can write your opinion on F95. You can unlock the picture 6-1 in the kitchen the next day (in your case day 14) the picture 9-1 on the beach on day 16. The next day (day 17) you can unlock the two missing events (you can do it on the first day unlock, but you would have missed the two pictures in the gallery). Next time check before insulting anyone. If you are willing to spend up to 1$, please message me on Discord "help-section-patreons-only" chanel and I will write you in detail what you need to do.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
It is not nice what you write. Switch to the patrons, it is enough if you only do it for a month (only 1 $) and I will write to you how to activate the pictures and the missing events (it should be worth it to you). Then you can write your opinion on F95. You can unlock the picture 6-1 in the kitchen the next day (in your case day 14) the picture 9-1 on the beach on day 16. The next day (day 17) you can unlock the two missing events (you can do it on the first day unlock, but you would have missed the two pictures in the gallery). Next time check before insulting anyone.
You haven`t understand it I played picture 6-1 free why you write something what is not for interest? When you used my save you can see it.

I was each day on the beach nothing so why you write so an bullshit. I switch aso 3 days above to the white dress nothing so the game or the hint system is buged.

When the game is buged like "Room for a Rent" that need a perfect walkthrough then the hint system is not correct.

No normal person would waste his money to a producer that have no interest to give out a bug free game !!!

And when you ask for help and reported a bug and get all time only bullshit as answer then my writing is in my eyes very nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: filochard

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
[QUOTE = "Dole, Post: 5528988, Mitglied: 17912"]
Du verstehst es nicht Ich habe Bild 6-1 kostenlos gespielt, warum schreibst du etwas, was nicht von Interesse ist? Wenn Sie meinen Speicher verwendet haben, können Sie ihn sehen.

Ich war jeden Tag am Strand nichts, also warum schreibst du so einen Bullshit. Ich wechsle auch 3 Tage oben auf das weiße Kleid nichts, so dass das Spiel oder das Hinweissystem fehlerhaft ist.

Wenn das Spiel wie "Room for a Rent" fehlerhaft ist und eine perfekte Anleitung benötigt, ist das Hinweissystem nicht korrekt.

Kein normaler Mensch würde sein Geld an einen Produzenten verschwenden, der kein Interesse daran hat, ein fehlerfreies Spiel herauszugeben !!!
[/ZITAT]
In Ihrer veröffentlichten gespeicherten und dauerhaften Datei fehlen die beiden Bilder 1-9 am Strand und 6-1 in der Küche. Wenn Sie es entsperrt haben, haben Sie die falsche persistente Datei gepostet.
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-best-friends-daughter-ep-5-1-celavie-group.67639/post-5507860

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
No I haven`t. And I look in the AppData and the persistent file looks it is the same as the file in the save folder so it give no different.
Please be so kind and replace your persistent file in AppData and Game save directory with the one posted. You will see that there are two pictures missing: page 1 picture 9 and page 6 picture 1. I just checked. See Screenshots. Top: page 1 picture 9, bottom: page 6 picture 1.

Screenshot_111.png
Screenshot_112.png

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Please be so kind and replace your persistent file in AppData and Game save directory with the one posted. You will see that there are two pictures missing: page 1 picture 9 and page 6 picture 1. I just checked. See Screenshots. Top: page 1 picture 9, bottom: page 6 picture 1.

View attachment 1135913
View attachment 1135914
I tested it the persistent files was different. In my Appdata it was saved now uploaded. I tried out both versions no one are unlocking Chaper 2 Pic 9 !!! So it doesn`t matter that was different files because he load the AppData file and this was correct. And the problem is in both versions so no answer from you was correct or said something out about the bug.

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I tested it the persistent files was different. In my Appdata it was saved now uploaded. I tried out both versions no one are unlocking Chaper 2 Pic 9 !!! So it doesn`t matter that was different files because he load the AppData file and this was correct. And the problem is in both versions so no answer from you was correct or said something out about the bug.
Bob, forgive me, for once I will post the solution here on F95. You have to choose the second option. See Screenshot. As you can see, there is no mistake.

screenshot0006.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Dole

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bob, forgive me, for once I will post the solution here on F95. You have to choose the second option. See Screenshot.
View attachment 1135963
And why it is so diffiult to say it works think about what answers you choose as hint by the white dress (and the rosa by the hint is confusing what dress the correct dress is)? Like my answer normal was enough when I get this in the help section by your discord channel.

Ok the hint for this pic was wrong please fix it !!!

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
And why it is so diffiult to say it works think about what answers you choose as hint by the white dress (and the rosa by the hint is confusing what dress the correct dress is)? Like my answer normal was enough when I get this in the help section by your discord channel.

Ok the hint for this pic was wrong please fix it !!!
I am not allowed to help on the Discord help channel, I am only allowed to help on the help-section-patreons-only chanel.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I am not allowed to help on the Discord help channel, I am only allowed to help on the help-section-patreons-only chanel.
You give the correct answer.

I wrote before with the producer and I put my Question from the help section to the bug section.

And the only answer in the help section I get was to download a file with full gallery unlock what for a player normal is not from interest because he would play all free from himself (only when it takes hours or the game is buged like hell you use this) and you can get is a patreon member.

No one said before the hint is not correct and the white dress is the dress you need and prove it out or something like this. I read this that is not allowed from you to help normal players when you don`t get no feedback in the channel or here then you must think this is a bug.

Aso here say nobody the hint isn`t correct it works and so on.

It changes nothing the hint was not correct and I waste a lot of time to prove out with all dresses with the answers the hint say to get this pic.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
You give the correct answer.

I wrote before with the producer and I put my Question from the help section to the bug section.

And the only answer in the help section I get was to download a file with full gallery unlock what for a player normal is not from interest because he would play all free from himself (only when it takes hours or the game is buged like hell you use this) and you can get is a patreon member.

No one said before the hint is not correct and the white dress is the dress you need and prove it out or something like this. I read this that is not allowed from you to help normal players when you don`t get no feedback in the channel or here then you must think this is a bug.

Aso here say nobody the hint isn`t correct it works and so on.

It changes nothing the hint was not correct and I waste a lot of time to prove out with all dresses with the answers the hint say to get this pic.
I wrote on F95 that I unlocked the two pictures and the missing events with your save without any problems. if there had been errors, I couldn't have done it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-best-friends-daughter-ep-5-1-celavie-group.67639/post-5517417

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes