Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I'm already a Patron. Went to download episode 6 yesterday but it said to play 5.4 for a few hours in order to play episode 6. So I grabbed 5.4. Then I was having issues with gallery images and bookmarks not triggering in episode 5 so I deleted the persistent files and started from the beginning.
If you have any questions, write to me on Discord in the help-section-patreons-only channel. I have sent you a message there.

Shadow Step

Dec 1, 2018
There are two images. See screenshot.
View attachment 1132971
Yes, but what i was trying to say is, if you follow the order of the images on the gallery, the hammerhead will eat the black monokini before you see the event on the kitchen, because the image of the black monokini it's far ahead on the gallery... And J will be then only be wearing the 2nd photo bikini.

IAmTheMan75

May 18, 2020
The reason might be that you have played pirate version first. If you delete your persistent file in save folder and in appdata/roaming/renpy/mybestfriendsdaughter and replay - it should work.
I did as you suggested and I still get stuck at 64/65. But I did notice that Episode 2 started with 63 bookmarks but finished with it reading 58/58. I wish I had a screenshot, but I would have to start over from the beginning to get it.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Yes, but what i was trying to say is, if you follow the order of the images on the gallery, the hammerhead will eat the black monokini before you see the event on the kitchen, because the image of the black monokini it's far ahead on the gallery... And J will be then only be wearing the 2nd photo bikini.
The order of the pictures has no meaning (you can unlock many events in any order). Personally, I always play without hints (that's the only way it's really fun) and only look at the gallery after I've finished the episode. It is meant as a help and not as a WT that describes every step of what you should do. The gallery should only be used in exceptional cases, if you really get stuck.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I did as you suggested and I still get stuck at 64/65. But I did notice that Episode 2 started with 63 bookmarks but finished with it reading 58/58. I wish I had a screenshot, but I would have to start over from the beginning to get it.
Change to the patron and post your save on discord in the help-section-patreons-only channel, I will tell you what you should do.

IAmTheMan75

May 18, 2020
Change to the patron and post your save on discord in the help-section-patreons-only channel, I will tell you what you should do.
Do I have to have a paid membership to post my save? I currently am not financially set to pay for a membership right now.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Do I have to have a paid membership to post my save? I currently am not financially set to pay for a membership right now.
One $ a month is enough, it's a matter of principle. Bob won't get richer and you won't get poorer. That's the only way I can help you (I promised Bob that I would only help patrons).

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
One euro a month is enough, it's a matter of principle. Bob won't get richer and you won't get poorer. That's the only way I can help you (I promised Bob that I would only help patrons).
My dear Lukumoide
Seeing your list of patronage and your monthly bill as a mecenate disqualifies you, imho, to tell other people the value of money.
For you 1 euro might seem like a piss in the Pacific while for others every cent counts.

Reactions: anon8525

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
My dear Lukumoide
Seeing your list of patronage and your monthly bill as a mecenate disqualifies you, imho, to tell other people the value of money.
For you 1 euro might seem like a piss in the Pacific while for others every cent counts.
Because some people don't have the money, the public version is free for everyone. I am also not a rich man with a family (wife and daughter) and yet I support several game developers. I support Bob as a patron and try to help him a bit by helping patrons with their problems.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
have walkthrough ? the link was died
There is no need for a walk-through it in the game. Look for an icon on the lower left corner of the screen of Julia holding a hammer ( the hammer is hard to see actually ) The link on the first page I think because the original was a MOD and it BROKE the game,, Don't use Walkthrough Mods for this game it will break it and you will have to reload it and start all over.

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes