Graf von Einsiedel

Jan 23, 2020
Ok I've lost track of this thread...

Question: As far as I understood, 5.1 is bugged an can not be brought to 66/66. I am stuck on 64/66. Will I be able to continue from 5.1 with 64/66 to 6.1 or should I start a new run from scratch with 5.35? If it's new start, can somebody please provide a save file for the start of Version 5 or the end?

Thanks & cheers

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017

Question: As far as I understood, 5.1 is bugged an can not be brought to 66/66. I am stuck on 64/66. Will I be able to continue from 5.1 with 64/66 to 6.1 or should I start a new run from scratch with 5.35? If it's new start, can somebody please provide a save file for the start of Version 5 or the end?

Thanks & cheers
you should be able to continue with 6.1 with no isues

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018

Thanks & cheers
You should start from end ep 4. You can generate your own save file if you have a save file from episode 4.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I started a new game to see what improvements to the "hint system" were. I have to say that Celaviegroup has done an excellent job with making this game easy. Right now I am just starting the content for v 5.35 EP 5. Somehow I missed two gallery pics in EP 2 but not a really big deal. I have all pics for EP 3 and 4 and the transition from EP 2 to 3 to 4 and 5 has been flawless. I am thinking about changing my name to include a middle name of Lukumoide since I can now play this game, with the hint system at his level. :LOL:(y):cool::whistle:

Edit: One correction. The transition to EP 5 was completely flawless after having to do replay 1 scene for last bookmark but having the option to goto next episode took care of that so almost flawless.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolo and Lukumoide

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Apparently I spoke too soon. I did a complete clean install of v 5.35. Downloaded using link Celaviegroup posted in an earlier post. Deleted game and all saves from user/appdata backup. Now I am stuck here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit. Here's my save.

View attachment 11-5-LT1.save

Do I need to redownload and start from the beginning again? I downloaded on 04/13/2021 which is after the 04/07/2021 date on Patreon so it should be clean.

Last edited:

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Hi all
Episode 6 is now available for all
Please visit for download
Wish you all happy playing
Hi,

thanks for the update. It is better you adapt all the information in the first post to the new update and inform an admin, that there is a new version to get it shown in the "Latest Games & Updates" Section soon: https://f95zone.to/latest/

Hyméros

Dec 3, 2018
Impossible to acces to the help gallery got that :
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
Exception: Grid overfull.

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes