Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Hi,

thanks for the update. It is better you adapt all the information in the first post to the new update and inform an admin, that there is a new version to get it shown in the "Latest Games & Updates" Section soon: https://f95zone.to/latest/
Thanks
At same time as I made it public I also updated this section. I can see that it is already at 'latest section'

Reactions: Pcdump

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Impossible to acces to the help gallery got that :
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
Exception: Grid overfull.
You have either played a fake pirate version or something went wrong during download or start. Please try to start the game again

• Angry
Reactions: filochard and Crel

Hyméros

Dec 3, 2018
You have either played a fake pirate version or something went wrong during download or start. Please try to start the game again
No, I played the 5.35 from the scratch, with my saves of the 4.0. Persistant deleted and all.
DL the 6.01 from Patreon. Deleted again persistant and just copied the saves from the 5.35.
Weird.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
No, I played the 5.35 from the scratch, with my saves of the 4.0. Persistant deleted and all.
DL the 6.01 from Patreon. Deleted again persistant and just copied the saves from the 5.35.
Weird.
Please try again - checked at my site and I didn't see the problem. It has never been reported from my Patreon's

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
Weird.
Yes it's weird, I tested several time without any fatal problems

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
My Best Friend's Daughter [Ep.6.01 Public] [CeLaVie Group] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 1.19 GB
Original Mac Size: 1.19 GB
Original Linux Size: 1.19 GB

Compressed Win Size: 741 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 740 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 745 MB

Patch to fix the missing bedroom icon:
Thank drhotrod for finding out the issue.

Compressed Using Cruncher [bas]

This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
There is a skip to next episode button but everything is greyed out.

Last edited:

TestingCar

Jan 24, 2020
Hi, I know there is a hint system at Episode 3 or so, but I'm a new player. Could someone please post me the old Walkthrough for the first Episode? I dont even get the damn call right...

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
Hi, I know there is a hint system at Episode 3 or so, but I'm a new player. Could someone please post me the old Walkthrough for the first Episode? I dont even get the damn call right...
Hi...for the first 2 episodes you basically don't choose any pervert option....try it

Reactions: Lukumoide
2.50 star(s) 92 Votes