bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
The story of this game is kinda non-existent, not much to tell, just a harem of nice girls. I prefer sandbox games over VN games, but yes, the grind is abit much in this particular game.
I quit "Room for Rent" for that reason, and I think I will give this game a few last moments before I make the same decision. Had such great potential, but just too drawn out with not enough reward for the effort. At least the MC isn't as butt ugly as in R4R.

Last edited:

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I quit "Room for Rent" for that reason, and I think I will give this game a few last moments before I make the same decision. Had such great potential, but just to drawn out with not enough reward for the effort. At least the MC isn't as butt ugly as in R4R.
The endless grinding does the trick.
Though the girls and challenge attract i've deleted both.
Plenty more fish in the adult games sea.
And many less boring ones concerning the lewdness both lack.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
wonderful the fly lvl is rset to 0 and the gallery hint for ch 6 gives me an error
The key to the Fly is to Not get killed If it does use the back button to go back and escape getting killed a frame or two before it does. Whae Fle gets killed the points are reset to 0.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I really only have acouple issues with this.

1) the grind. It is insane. I get a slow burn and I even get the corruption angle but this is to much. 3 girls on an island and it takes forever.
2) the random events. Look you give us a broad time frame and we as players "hope" we find it at the right time? Sorry way to random. Give us a time and put more into the day so the grind isnt as bad.
3) finally go to the 2400 even in the bedroom with the blue one piece, however, it still auto beds the MC. Which goes back to point 2. If this is random then it is a pretty shitty random as it wont proc.

I haven't even finished episode 2 because of the 2400 thing...so in my mind is there even a need at this point.
Look I really do want to love this game but as it is now I would rather swallow broken glass and chase it with rubbing alcohol.

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
am missing events e5_24 and e5_54, any help? have all the pics in the gallery but am reluctant to move on to chapter 6 in case i'm missing anything important

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes