Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
It's a pity there is no mod that reduces the endless grind without any sense, grind for the sake of grind
Sorry, but I haven't seen a grind in any episode yet. The complete game all 7 episodes together last 39 days. I don't understand why you need a mod? You can use the clues.

Reactions: Celaviegroup

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Im gonna read my book on beach (well carry on girl you read the entire library), oh what are doing 'we gonna sit on the rocks' good idea you have sitting there for last 3 weeks GREAT VACATION :) haha
May I suggest you to visit this page https://f95zone.to/latest/ - I'm sure you'll be able to find another game that you'll like to play. There are no reason to waste your time on my game.

Reactions: Alegor

Mantonaci

Jan 31, 2021
Hi, I'd like to ask you about Patreon! I would like to support you, my doubt remains on the duration of the support.
In this, if I make a subscription today, for example, Patreon tells me that the next charge will be early next month. (as if I only had 15 days of subscription instead of 30)
So here's my question: will I have to wait until the first of next month to have a full month of subscription available or does that month of subscription still last 30 days from my subscription?

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Hi, I'd like to ask you about Patreon! I would like to support you, my doubt remains on the duration of the support.
In this, if I make a subscription today, for example, Patreon tells me that the next charge will be early next month. (as if I only had 15 days of subscription instead of 30)
So here's my question: will I have to wait until the first of next month to have a full month of subscription available or does that month of subscription still last 30 days from my subscription?
I just answered your private message :)
Cheers
Bob

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Here is an example of grinding trap in episode. It is caused by not having a Fly level of 20. This level is required to see a Maria bookmark in the "Other Island" location. Currently I am at 45/65, unless this Fly scene is done no other scenes will open up. And having gone this deep into this episode, there is only one scene that gives Fly levels (the one with girls up on the rocks). If somehow you get your fly to zero, you will need to do this scene ten times.

Reactions: horahorahorahora

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Here is an example of grinding trap in episode. It is caused by not having a Fly level of 20. This level is required to see a Maria bookmark in the "Other Island" location. Currently I am at 45/65, unless this Fly scene is done no other scenes will open up. And having gone this deep into this episode, there is only one scene that gives Fly levels (the one with girls up on the rocks). If somehow you get your fly to zero, you will need to do this scene ten times.
You can also go to the other island during the evening. It has also been noted that you need to keep it alive.
If you still have killed the fly - you ca skip hours and play these specific events until you reach the level you need.

Reactions: Lukumoide

TestingCar

Jan 24, 2020
Hi, I'm stuck (again) at Ep 3 61/63. I did all scence in the Gallery/Hint System in Ep 3. Maybe I missing some fly scenes? Because I only got the one at the breakfirst and at the Rock.

Thank you :)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
can you fuck the girl yet? im not even gonna bother with this mega grind if there is no reward at the end :eek:

Reactions: Balloo

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Do the Jasmin room cleaning scenes happen on a specific day or all four in one day? I managed to get the living room and kitchen to happen on a Thursday, but the bedroom at 12pm didn't work.

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes