Hyméros

Dec 3, 2018
Ep6 Stuck at 28/29
Still missing "diving with Cindy"
And already got the message telling me that I finished the ep.6
What I'm missing ? How can I dive with Cindy ?

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Do the Jasmin room cleaning scenes happen on a specific day or all four in one day? I managed to get the living room and kitchen to happen on a Thursday, but the bedroom at 12pm didn't work.
Jasmine is there on Monday and Thursday..

sboz

Dec 15, 2019
Ep6 Stuck at 28/29
Still missing "diving with Cindy"
And already got the message telling me that I finished the ep.6
What I'm missing ? How can I dive with Cindy ?
Find her on the boardwalk

On another note I was rather disappointed with how short this update was, and how little progress has been made with any of the main girls.
Been enjoying the game thus far and it felt like it was really building to something by the end of the last episode, and then nothing happening after the build up and waiting.

Reactions: oopsalot

Essen22

Apr 13, 2021
Sorry, but no WT - no fun - no patreon. Only anger.
How can be so unrespect to you followers.
That game concept just BDSM for users, in my opinion.

Klavdivs

Jan 3, 2018
Its a shame.
I loved "room for rent".
Howhever, this game is impossible for who dont speak english.
There are no usefull walktrough available.
Many times I try to begin but is frustrating what can't advance.
I had high hopes of enjoying this game but it has been a failure for me.
Im waiting for a usefull walktrough, meantime i wil don't play.

Reactions: Essen22

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... On another note I was rather disappointed with how short this update was, and how little progress has been made with any of the main girls.
Disappointed ... :unsure: Ep2, Ep3, Ep4, Ep5, Ep7 ... these are the monthly Episodes. Ep6 was just a Bonus additional to Ep5 (inserted between Ep5 and Ep7), and now ppl complain about the bonus being "too short", ... being disappointed. Weird ...

Reactions: Lukumoide

nohoney

Sep 7, 2020
I hope the game doesn't become typical harem-game in future episodes. In my opinion there is the similar problem of the game "Room for Rent": at first there were interesting characters and their development, but later it morph into a conveyor of girls, as like as peas (despite efforts). Ty for game, both games. Sorry for eng.

Reactions: Burg

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
Well, adding the new gallery+hints system for the older episodes cost some time, so it makes sense that Ep.6 got shorter as a consequence.
That said: Any additional girl is never wrong, unless she kicks the MC out of the main bedroom - that should be Julia and MC only territory - a circumstance that really annoyed me with RfR, where he became the 3rd wheel in his own house! ;)

Last edited:

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
can you fuck the girl yet? im not even gonna bother with this mega grind if there is no reward at the end :eek:
Nope. Not yet. But as some people have posted a page or 2 back, that episode 7 has some action.
If RfR is an indication, there is quite a build-up and then quite a bit of action of various sorts going for many episodes.

Reactions: Belnick

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
Here is an example of grinding trap in episode. It is caused by not having a Fly level of 20. This level is required to see a Maria bookmark in the "Other Island" location. Currently I am at 45/65, unless this Fly scene is done no other scenes will open up. And having gone this deep into this episode, there is only one scene that gives Fly levels (the one with girls up on the rocks). If somehow you get your fly to zero, you will need to do this scene ten times.
If you do the roll back thing, and retry the scene until you get it right (2 tries at most), your fly will never drop to 0. From there just remember the last picture of the sequence and you're set for any repeat fly visits.

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
Find her on the boardwalk

On another note I was rather disappointed with how short this update was, and how little progress has been made with any of the main girls.
Been enjoying the game thus far and it felt like it was really building to something by the end of the last episode, and then nothing happening after the build up and waiting.
I think episode 6 can be seen as either an interlude (not inter-nude :p - apologies, bad joke) or semi-filler until the main story continues in episode 7. If seen as such, it's not bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hyméros

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
Disappointed ... :unsure: Ep2, Ep3, Ep4, Ep5, Ep7 ... these are the monthly Episodes. Ep6 was just a Bonus additional to Ep5 (inserted between Ep5 and Ep7), and now ppl complain about the bonus being "too short", ... being disappointed. Weird ...
I think the problem, or misconception, comes in, in that it is called Episode 6. Not Bonus episode. So expectations are that it will be similar length to the other episodes and will be a direct continuation of Episode 5. Meanwhile we get a short episode and one that focusses on someone we've never meet before. Still enjoyed though, but I was a bit better prepared because I had a bit of context due to being on the MBFD discord.

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
Sorry, but no WT - no fun - no patreon. Only anger.
How can be so unrespect to you followers.
That game concept just BDSM for users, in my opinion.
"Easy anger easy go"
by Queen - from their unreleased sessions.

PS: Walkthrough is included in the game. Just one click on Cindy's portrait bottom left.

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
que hay que haces para que julia este desnuda por la playa???
¿Esperas que todos utilicen el traductor de Google, solo para saber lo que quieres decir?
= do you expect from everyone to use google translate - just to know what you want to say ?

Sbender99

Mar 28, 2019
After reading last few pages of those with Android in them, I can understand with all the errors in the game why no one will bother to create an android version of the game. Sounds like a clusterfuck

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Nope. Not yet. But as some people have posted a page or 2 back, that episode 7 has some action.
If RfR is an indication, there is quite a build-up and then quite a bit of action of various sorts going for many episodes.
i guess i will continue to wait then, no point to do all this grind if the sex scene might just be 2 still pics repeating or something :p

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes