Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
When you skip an ep you still can experience the missing events in the next ep afair.

If you watch again the tutorial about the fly system, it should be quite clear.
The fly system is not quite clear since my fly points remain'd from ep 4 to ep 5 (29) but not to ep 6=0

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
If you watch again the tutorial about the fly system, it should be quite clear.
This response is like saying "I don't think McDonalds burgers are very healthy" and they reply "You should eat more McDonalds burgers to see how healthy they are". XD

No, the tutorial only tells you that you can fly to rooms where you are not present and to be careful because if your fly is killed you won't be able to use it the next day. It doesn't say anything about earning points.

Docmo

Apr 22, 2020
Mega i found episode 6 but there are some bugs for android i can't finish 5 episode 59/65 when i played 5. 35 i could finish episode
I tried this version but was not allowed to play episode 6, but it did enable me to finish episode 5 where I was stuck at 64/66. Now I just need to find a playable android version of episode 6. Thanks!

Reactions: Igor9504

rook01

Nov 22, 2018
Hello everyone, everything good? well, i'm having difficulties in the gameplay of episode 2, how do i unlock the red nightwear

SayCheese

Sep 27, 2018
Hello everyone, everything good? well, i'm having difficulties in the gameplay of episode 2, how do i unlock the red nightwear
Did you get the Event after Breakfast in the Bedroom? That was for me the reason i got stuck in ep. 2 for so long...

Atherin

May 25, 2017
how do i trigger the shark?
Having the same problem I think. Stuck at 58/65 Ep5 and the only real requirments I see untriggered are the shark attack and reading topless. Neither can I seem to get to trigger.

Did notice that Julias Horny lvl rests to 0 rather then hitting 10... iono if that has anything to do with it.

Last edited:

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
I tried this version but was not allowed to play episode 6, but it did enable me to finish episode 5 where I was stuck at 64/66. Now I just need to find a playable android version of episode 6. Thanks!

I found it for the android version, now I'm trying it, I arrived at episode five, so I'll see more, thank you

Reactions: Docmo

mrbtwice

May 13, 2017
currently stuck on Ep. 4 with 42/48. Cant get the galley to open to get hints, pops up saying an exception has occurred. any help?

chegobkn

Jul 18, 2020
[QUOTE = "Rolo, publicación: 5561749, miembro: 111510"]
¿Esperas que todos utilicen el traductor de Google, solo para saber lo que quieres decir?
= ¿Esperas que todos utilicen el traductor de Google, solo para saber lo que quieres decir?
[/CITA]
tu sabes que hay que hacer para que julia está desnuda en el episodio 6
¿Sabes qué hacer para que Julia esté desnuda en el episodio 6?

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I can t open this files
Where did you put the file??? The location is critical.

You'll need to put the save file in both ..../my best friends daughter/game/saves
and
c:// Users/User/AppData/Roaming/Renpy/My best friends daughter. ( At minimum this location )

Generis

Jun 23, 2019
I got worn out by the endless grind a few versions ago. The girls are really cute and it's an interesting premise but tooo much repetition. Or is it? Has the Dev changed things to make the game more straightforward? Is there a cheat or walk-through or something to make it more enjoyable? Figured it was worth an ask. Thanks guys.

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
I got worn out by the endless grind a few versions ago. The girls are really cute and it's an interesting premise but tooo much repetition. Or is it? Has the Dev changed things to make the game more straightforward? Is there a cheat or walk-through or something to make it more enjoyable? Figured it was worth an ask. Thanks guys.
No, unfortunately no change in gameplay. There is a dev provided WT in-game and even with that I still get stuck repeating same scenes over and over again. There are people here claiming that it is possible to play the entire game without guide (they swear they did it) but without indication where to go (sandbox) it is really hit and miss (more of the miss lol)
Imagine someone repacks this into a KVN. I think it might be more popular then the original

Reactions: Essen22

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
No, unfortunately no change in gameplay. There is a dev provided WT in-game and even with that I still get stuck repeating same scenes over and over again. There are people here claiming that it is possible to play the entire game without guide (they swear they did it) but without indication where to go (sandbox) it is really hit and miss (more of the miss lol)
Imagine someone repacks this into a KVN. I think it might be more popular then the original
Maybe worth the experiment by the dev. But then the writing needs to be boosted a bit.
Don't get me wrong, I like the game in it's current form, but that would probably make it more popular and boost the ratings.

Reactions: Essen22
2.50 star(s) 92 Votes