Cernunnos5000

Feb 14, 2020
julia has to wear pink panties, you finish all the conversations when you go to the house left, then the beach, and you look before that, did you take the pearl out of the sea, and you finished modeling on the boardwalk, she should return her swimmers to the beach if naked on the beach black swimmers
So it is a 3 variable essential event and you basically have to grind through around 1000 combinations for a week. Sounds like fun.

Edit: Nope, doesn't work either. Probably a 4th variable and you have to grind through 10 000 combinations ... if you know there IS a shark event. For normal people it is impossible to get to episode 6. I call it a clear bug of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: kostadin moriakov

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Probably a 4th variable and you have to grind through 10 000 combinations ...
I am not bad at mathematics, but its a mistery to me how you calculate such numbers :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: tripod70

bouruku

Mar 3, 2018
reset my computer and lost my files, anyone got a save from the end of Ep5 that i can load please?

Cernunnos5000

Feb 14, 2020
I am not bad at mathematics, but its a mistery to me how you calculate such numbers :ROFLMAO:
Edit: I guess that you calculate 10^4=10 000, and we yould write tousands of calculations like this ( like 5^7=28 125), but what do all these have to do with the game ?
About 10 locations. About 10 hours. About 10 gowns. Makes about 1000 combinations. Only one of them maybe works, if you know there IS a right combination. 14.00 on boardwalk when Julia wears pink panties, you have 3 pearls and both fashion events is not enough. So it must be much more variables. Impossible to grind through all possible combinations to unlock episode 6. Recurring problem with this game, that's why so many in this thread ask for essential unlocking combinations, that a community of grinders may have found.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Yesterday, I played through the entire game version 7.01 and wrote the new WT's for all episodes. It took me just under 8 hours (playing through alone would have taken me much less time). So it can't be that hard to finish an episode in a few hours if an average player (me) can do all episodes (including writing all WT's) in one day. Because Bob is not here until Wednesday I posted it yesterday for all patrons.

Screenshot_4.png

Last edited:

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Sorry Bob, you have lost me as a player of this game. There are just too many convoluted timings that need to be done to progress in the game. Sure you have added the help section, but these are next to useless if you cannot get them to trigger. It seems to me if you open a scene far into the game that shouldn't be opened yet somehow locks up earlier scenes and that is why players cannot get complete episodes done. Adding the skip episode is lazy on your end, players miss out on content just to avoid grinding because looping occurs when this happens.

An example of this is with Jasmine. I have her living room and kitchen scenes open, but for some reason the other rooms will not happen (bedroom at 12pm and bathroom at 1pm). No matter how many Mondays or Thursdays I try, it doesn't happen. Also before I saw Jasmine in the first two rooms, I had completed all the living room book reading scenes. Maybe there is some conflict there.

Also I cannot get Julia's kitchen scene (17-19hr) or house left (16-19hr) to trigger. I have her in thong only in morning breakfast, but she is still in towel when reading her book. This has now left me stuck doing nothing in episode 5 with 53/65.

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
Yesterday, I played through the entire game version 7.01 and wrote the new WT's for all episodes. It took me just under 8 hours (playing through alone would have taken me much less time). So it can't be that hard to finish an episode in a few hours if an average player (me) can do all episodes (including writing all WT's) in one day. Because Bob is not here until Wednesday I posted it yesterday for all patrons.

View attachment 1148499
Go post your comment on Patreon please as they are irrelevant here. Thank you

Reactions: anon8525

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
Yeah, the game is incredibly frustrating to play. I keep giving it chances because of the concept and art. At what point does one just gives up? NightTrain made an AMAZING mod for RfR highlighting in green where to go so practically converted a sandbox into a kVN where if you want you can still poke around (sandbox) and if you want the straight through story you follow the green. I was playing with the idea of creating a mod replacing the map with a text menu so that similar WT for RfR can be created

Reactions: Balloo

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Sorry Bob, you have lost me as a player of this game. There are just too many convoluted timings that need to be done to progress in the game. Sure you have added the help section, but these are next to useless if you cannot get them to trigger. It seems to me if you open a scene far into the game that shouldn't be opened yet somehow locks up earlier scenes and that is why players cannot get complete episodes done. Adding the skip episode is lazy on your end, players miss out on content just to avoid grinding because looping occurs when this happens.

An example of this is with Jasmine. I have her living room and kitchen scenes open, but for some reason the other rooms will not happen (bedroom at 12pm and bathroom at 1pm). No matter how many Mondays or Thursdays I try, it doesn't happen. Also before I saw Jasmine in the first two rooms, I had completed all the living room book reading scenes. Maybe there is some conflict there.

Also I cannot get Julia's kitchen scene (17-19hr) or house left (16-19hr) to trigger. I have her in thong only in morning breakfast, but she is still in towel when reading her book. This has now left me stuck doing nothing in episode 5 with 53/65.
I'm sorry to hear that you don't want to play it anymore. But you have to remember that some patrons have already complained that the game is far too easy to finish. Bob can't do justice to everyone and the patrons have priority. For some it's too hard, for some it's too easy. That's why I wrote the new WT's, even though I was sure it would be redundant with the gallery.
Screenshot_6.png

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Go post your comment on Patreon please as they are irrelevant here. Thank you
Sorry, I'm posting it here in the hope of maybe attracting some new partons to Bob. If they support Bob they can be sure to finish any update.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018

Hi DRhotrod
I'm on vacation this week - but I'll have a look at your save file. As you know there are zillions of combinations and it's almost impossible to cover them all. The reason for the skip function is a replacement for 'Anybody have a save file...' -Here you can do it yourself and bookmarks not seen will be shown in next episode. I still haven't tested your save file - but the kitchen bookmark should be straight through - don't clean kitchen and go there at 17-19
I'll be back
Edit: Found an issue at house left that in some cases can prevent you from further progress - I have solved it and will make a new release within 1 hour, thanks Drhotrod.
To see Jasmine - go to house left from 11:00 to 14:00 on Thursday

Last edited:
Reactions: Burg

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
I think the new gallery system is a step in the right direction in that it gives you somewhere to look for guidance when you're stuck. It solves about 75% of the "I'm stuck!" problems.
For the other 25% it's either:
  • the actual events are not triggering properly. I'm thinking where earlier events sequence was a bit different to what was built for and now the player is locked out of some events (I consider these bugs)
  • some events need other events to trigger. Looking at the Gallery, it does not indicate that. Maybe "Need event P2 #3 to proceed" needs to be added?
It's definitely a step in the right direction, and it definitely helps. But it's not there yet.

As for the people that just ... don't ... like ... sandbox. :rolleyes:
Seriously though, this game is a sandbox, if you don't like sandbox, then no help-file or Gallery will un-sandbox it for you.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I think the new gallery system is a step in the right direction in that it gives you somewhere to look for guidance when you're stuck. It solves about 75% of the "I'm stuck!" problems.
For the other 25% it's either:
  • the actual events are not triggering properly. I'm thinking where earlier events sequence was a bit different to what was built for and now the player is locked out of some events (I consider these bugs)
  • some events need other events to trigger. Looking at the Gallery, it does not indicate that. Maybe "Need event P2 #3 to proceed" needs to be added?
It's definitely a step in the right direction, and it definitely helps. But it's not there yet.

As for the people that just ... don't ... like ... sandbox. :rolleyes:
Seriously though, this game is a sandbox, if you don't like sandbox, then no help-file or Gallery will un-sandbox it for you.
Thanks Burg
The gallery is still in it's early state. I'm trying to improve it as much as possible - and I know that there are plenty of space for improvements :)

Reactions: Rolo and Burg

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Hereby link to episode 6.012

A bug in the code from episode 5 can in some cases prevent you from further progress.

In this release the problem has been solved.

If you're stock in episode 5 - you should now be able to proceed.

Wish you happy playing

Three Point

Oct 14, 2019

A bug in the code from episode 5 can in some cases prevent you from further progress.

Wish you happy playing
Thanks!

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019

Wish you happy playing
Thanks Bob!

It is the privilege of a creator to right a wrong!
Not for an underdog to scold us mere mortals that there's nothing amiss!

Last edited:
Reactions: Celaviegroup

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
Народ помогите застрявший на 59 втором эпизоде что нужно сделать что бы дальше продвинуться?
Молится. 2й сезон рили ебанутый. Но дальше всё проходится на одном дыхании.

TestingCar

Jan 24, 2020
Hi, can someone help me please? I'm still stuck at EP 3 61/63. I did every Picture in the hintsystem/Galery but I cant get on.

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes